Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12930541

Subject: "Current and former US military folks. Question." Previous topic | Next topic
normal35762
Member since Oct 20th 2004
13246 posts
Tue Nov-17-15 03:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Current and former US military folks. Question."

On any given full US military base anywhere in the world U think all 50 states are represented at any given time?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I was stationed at Victory Base Camp when I was in Iraq...
Nov 17th 2015
RE: I was stationed at Victory Base Camp when I was in Iraq...
Nov 18th 2015
RE: I was stationed at Victory Base Camp when I was in Iraq...
Nov 18th 2015

Dstl1
Charter member
56239 posts
Tue Nov-17-15 04:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I was stationed at Victory Base Camp when I was in Iraq..."
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Nov-17-15 04:27 PM by Dstl1

it was Sadaam's compound. It was big, fucking big. There were several camps WITHIN Victory proper...it was that big. I came across folk from states I'd never met anyone from. Used to hoop with some dudes from a Minnesota National Guard unit. Shit like that. I'd say that place was hella close if it didn't.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Red07
Member since Oct 19th 2005
482 posts
Wed Nov-18-15 09:58 AM

"RE: I was stationed at Victory Base Camp when I was in Iraq..."

Norfolk Naval Staton biggest base int he world,,most def people from every state and socio economic status

Red07
Member since Oct 19th 2005
482 posts
Wed Nov-18-15 09:58 AM

2. "RE: I was stationed at Victory Base Camp when I was in Iraq..."
In response to Reply # 1

Norfolk Naval Staton biggest base int he world,,most def people from every state and socio economic status

Lobby General Discussion topic #12930541 Previous topic | Next topic