Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12914801

Subject: "Wale Interview at the Breakfast Club (link)" Previous topic | Next topic
Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28846 posts
Wed Oct-21-15 09:34 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Wale Interview at the Breakfast Club (link)"
Wed Oct-21-15 09:36 PM by Kira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-WRMrXg1yQ

Wale talks about his status in the game, depression, mentions suicide if he doesn't reach the heights he wants to reach, Drake versus Meek amongst other topics.

Meek took strong offense to this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/9HZNKwikFx/?taken-by=meekmill

Niggas b doing all this to drop a new record gossiping about they hoe ass feelings and they personal life because they miserable and nobody don’t rock wit them! Really stay away from me Fam! U not MMG NOMORE! This why u can’t get my number you a hoe! 😂😂😂😂 and u dead cracked right now @wale foh nuttttt! I wasn’t even mad at you Fam u got some real issues with yaself and you jealous! Broke rapper! This my last time I think addressing shit on the Internet …. But if I don’t talk about it one of you dudes gone get hurt speaking my name like it’s sweet! Y’all niggas gone stop mentioning my name like it ain’t no consequences…. I’m off this internet! I don’t speak on Mmg in interviews unless it’s good! U a clown … We don’t wanna hear you nomore Fam! Go jump off a roof like u been tryna do chump! He not MMG IM MAKING THAT CALL … He been tryna call me saying Rozay owe us money… He don’t owe me shit and if he do I’ll get it later …. Go that away!

Wale responded to this:
https://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/screen-shot-2015-10-21-at-7-15-32-pm.png?w=515&h=720

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
If Meek put all that twitter tough talk into the booth
Oct 21st 2015
He'd still be wack. Dude is a clown.
Oct 25th 2015
wow! dude has no self control when it comes to biting his tongue
Oct 22nd 2015
he got apple behind him...steve jobs A&Rin him lmao
Oct 22nd 2015
RE: he got apple behind him...steve jobs A&Rin him lmao
Oct 22nd 2015
someone post some wale joints
Oct 22nd 2015
download these mixtapes
Oct 22nd 2015
good interview. i hope he gets help for his mental illness(es)
Oct 25th 2015
the beginning of the end for MMG?
Oct 25th 2015
It might be the beginning of the end for Meek
Oct 25th 2015

Innocent Criminal
Member since May 03rd 2003
14586 posts
Wed Oct-21-15 11:33 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "If Meek put all that twitter tough talk into the booth"
In response to Reply # 0

he wouldn't have been clowned so much.

Nick Has a Problem...Seriously
Member since Dec 25th 2010
16580 posts
Sun Oct-25-15 08:46 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "He'd still be wack. Dude is a clown."
In response to Reply # 1

>he wouldn't have been clowned so much.

Falcons, Braves, Bulldogs and Hawks

Geto Boys, Poison Clan, UGK, Eightball & MJG, OutKast, Goodie Mob

Big Kuntry
Member since May 09th 2010
14866 posts
Thu Oct-22-15 09:10 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "wow! dude has no self control when it comes to biting his tongue"
In response to Reply # 0

Madvillain 626
Member since Apr 25th 2006
10018 posts
Thu Oct-22-15 09:15 AM

3. "he got apple behind him...steve jobs A&Rin him lmao"
In response to Reply # 0

dude kept it 100. looks like meek just saw the headlines and went 0-100

-------------------------------
If life is stupendous one cannot also demand that it should be easy. - Robert Musil

RaphaelSoulLee
Member since May 21st 2003
3765 posts
Thu Oct-22-15 01:35 PM

5. "RE: he got apple behind him...steve jobs A&Rin him lmao"
In response to Reply # 3

>dude kept it 100. looks like meek just saw the headlines and
>went 0-100

And I mean....real quick

It takes all kinds to make up a world, son. -My pops

I just live for the comments -Da wiz

Madvillain 626
Member since Apr 25th 2006
10018 posts
Thu Oct-22-15 09:17 AM

4. "someone post some wale joints"
In response to Reply # 0

might have dismissed him unfairly based on the emo shit. lemme get some bangers, no breakup/matrimony type stuff

-------------------------------
If life is stupendous one cannot also demand that it should be easy. - Robert Musil

GROOVEPHI
Charter member
10630 posts
Thu Oct-22-15 02:15 PM

6. "download these mixtapes"
In response to Reply # 4

Folarin
Back To The Feature
Eleven One Eleven
The Mixtape About Nothing

bearfield
Member since Mar 10th 2005
8050 posts
Sun Oct-25-15 07:24 AM

7. "good interview. i hope he gets help for his mental illness(es)"
In response to Reply # 0

he's clearly battling depression (already tispy early in the morning, casually mentioning suicide, using "depression" and "cry for help" multiple times throughout the interview) but i feel like maybe he's unable/unwilling to recognize it as something like major depressive disorder versus not being satisfied with where he is in life. or maybe he's expressed his depression/anxiety to the people around him but they don't care and/or aren't equipped to deal with mental illness so he's adapted a "it's not depression, it's something else" attitude. he's mentioned having anxiety in other interviews, on the breakfast club in fact, and still envy makes fun of him for not participating in interviews in this video. depression and anxiety are hard enough as it is. i can't imagine how tough it must be for him having to do press tours with people that are unsympathetic to his illnesses

mikediggz
Member since Dec 02nd 2003
10145 posts
Sun Oct-25-15 11:04 AM

9. "the beginning of the end for MMG?"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Oct-25-15 11:27 AM by mikediggz

how meek just gonna kick wally out like that

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28846 posts
Sun Oct-25-15 12:02 PM

10. "It might be the beginning of the end for Meek"
In response to Reply # 9

Meek dissed Wale before and nothing happened.

Look, MMG is a collective of artists so if all else fails there's the b team that consists of Rockie Fresh, Fat Trel, Stalley, and some other dude. Ross wants everyone to be bigger than him because he gets paid off their success.

Wale is always going to put out consistent quality material. His favorite rapper is Black Thought so the idea of him getting lazy at any point in time is a joke.

Meek is in the process of destroying his own career so it might be over for him at some point. With that said, Meek might leave because the label didn't ride for him like G-Unit did 50. He might see it as no one responded with tracks like he saw G-Unit do so they aren't loyal. Meek literally has to stop beefing and make good music. Stop the sublims, stop reminding everyone you lost, and make quality consistent music like Ross did when he went against Fif.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12914801 Previous topic | Next topic