Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12914800

Subject: "petersburg virginia public library experience" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Wed Oct-21-15 09:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"petersburg virginia public library experience"

So petersburg has this stigma of being full of dumbasses. But i never was one to feel this way. However today when i went to the library at like 5pm by myself 8 months pregnant some dumbass nigga shit happened three times.

1. I walk in and three guys are sitting in the front of the library staring as i walk in and actually talking about me like i couldnt hear them. One guy said, "look how she walks"

Wtf, how rude.

Next i go back outside 30 min later because my phone was charging in the car, and this random man walking down the street starts yelling, "look a there, look at that belly, look a there, bell belly"

Wtf, how rude.

About 30 min later im leaving to go to work and three young dudes are walking in and one says, "excuse me, did you know you were pregnant?"

I laughed and said, yeah.

He was like, oh ok.

Lol. Smh.

Wtf is wrong with these niggas? Im glad they were going to or near the library but why the fuck were they so rude?

I got some nice books tho. And i will be back to the library despite this, but ill never go at night, because i have a smart mouth and am not always nice. And id prolly say something off the wall like, "you walk like u got a small dick" real loud to embarass them so they see how it feels to get unwelcomed attention. I may get slapped to sleep or something...so i better be wise.

But yeah....

How rude.
🙋
Music is almost everything.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
what i say wrong?
Oct 23rd 2015
Haha! Gotta love the burg.
Oct 23rd 2015

godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Fri Oct-23-15 08:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "what i say wrong?"
In response to Reply # 0

🙋
Music is almost everything.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Fri Oct-23-15 09:50 PM

2. "Haha! Gotta love the burg. "
In response to Reply # 0

So basically what you're saying is, the kids from my school never grow up and behave exactly the same way their whole life. Awesome.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12914800 Previous topic | Next topic