Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12898280

Subject: "when's the last time you put your mouth somewhere you shouldn't have?" Previous topic | Next topic
Kwesi
Member since Jan 11th 2004
7370 posts
Fri Sep-18-15 07:06 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"when's the last time you put your mouth somewhere you shouldn't have?"
Fri Sep-18-15 07:12 AM by Kwesi

literally.

the other day i was trying to fix the inside of a xlr cable plug for a micrphone.

i thought it a good idea to manipulate one of the three phantom powered wires with my teeth.(!)

the thing looks like this: http://koo.corpus.cam.ac.uk/mixerton/articles/monocable/xlrplug.jpg

and i actually went for it.

right after the zolt/zap, on my tongue (but the plan was only to use teeth, i don't even know how my tongue fell victim), i felt like a super idiot. a child, even.

not unlike that time i convinced the finest young woman in the country projects (in SC for the summer) to let me lick her thang.

that thang was gross. smelled like a landfill.

my mouth had no business down there, either.

... i can't even show you what it look like.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
nail polish bottle
Sep 18th 2015
nice.
Sep 18th 2015

Regina Rose
Member since Jul 01st 2008
7349 posts
Fri Sep-18-15 08:10 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "nail polish bottle "
In response to Reply # 0

The plan was to use my teeth to open it since it was stuck..ended up chipping off my filling ..I was not impressed

I once kissed/nibbled on a dudes neck only to end up smelling/ tasting a combo of salted meat and pickles it.was.gross

Kwesi
Member since Jan 11th 2004
7370 posts
Fri Sep-18-15 08:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "nice."
In response to Reply # 1

Lobby General Discussion topic #12898280 Previous topic | Next topic