Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12872687

Subject: "Characters from nightmares" Previous topic | Next topic
imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Thu Aug-06-15 05:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Characters from nightmares"

Shit I'm so fucked up right now. I honestly don't know what's what. I hate the way dreams can take on that fleeting quality when you wake. Biggest problem is I think this is a real person that showed up in my dream. Not like that num nut. But I remember the mofo. Remember that he's a threat. His name is on the tip of my tongue. He tried to get away with some slick shit. And nah b.

In the dream he's introduced by someone I know who would know him but might not know how fucked up it was to bring him around. Me and my wife are talking when they show up and she instantly starts tearing up. I see her reaction first then look who it is, and before anything else happens I just choke this motherfucker out. And I don't stop until I wake myself up.

Now I can't remember exactly who he was. It feels like someone from almost a decade ago and shit. I could ask my wife but if I'm right it would send her into a whole tizzy cause she take the dream shit serious. Me not so much. I just don't like them. I the thing I don't like about this one is this feeling that this mofo is really someon from my past that I now realized I've surpressed. Good chance I may never see them in my life, but the reaction from the dream.... the trigger they represent... shit....

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I used to have recurring dreams that i'm cheating on my wife with
Aug 06th 2015

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Thu Aug-06-15 07:50 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I used to have recurring dreams that i'm cheating on my wife with"
In response to Reply # 0

someone that i REALLY have no business cheating on her with and that i have no attraction to whatsoever like

my brother's ex wife
wifey's best friend
the next door neighbor( no, not the cute 20something year old but her moms)

And it won't be cheating in the traditional sense of sex or head but like we're passing each other in the driveway and she starts backing it up on me on the side of the house and twerking/dry humping me. (the neighbor obviously)

WTF.

At this point, i've lumped all these homewreckers into one 'character'

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12872687 Previous topic | Next topic