Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12869170

Subject: "Haven't blogged in over a year, really want to, but..." Previous topic | Next topic
imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Sat Aug-01-15 10:27 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Haven't blogged in over a year, really want to, but..."

ionno...

not like i ever had a huge readership or anything like that. for me it was more just you know a web log of shit. now though to begin with shit's a hustle and i ain't got time for the hustle. i've also spent over a year off social media and honestly i don't got the time for all that shit. i just really want to post my two cents and kim. i guess i could do that but the whole blog trajectory isn't really set up like that no more. it's post, tweet, post, push comment, tweet etc. all in the hopes some editor chooses you like goldie and shit.

i don't got time for all that, i just want to talk shit. but then again i want to talk shit about shit other folks is talking shit about, or talk shit about other folks but not in the hop on the latest hot topic way just... nah meen?

i been procrastinating this for over a month now. i got a new blog theme on deck and everything but just ain't pushed publish yet. give me the nudge folks.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
why not just use medium?
Aug 01st 2015
even that's become more than what it started as
Aug 01st 2015

dapitts08
Member since Apr 03rd 2008
8204 posts
Sat Aug-01-15 10:47 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "why not just use medium?"
In response to Reply # 0

the key to happiness is not being rich;
it's doing something arduous and
creating something of value and then
being able to reflect on the fruits of your labor

imcvspl
Member since Mar 07th 2005
42239 posts
Sat Aug-01-15 07:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "even that's become more than what it started as"
In response to Reply # 1

now it's like a publishing portal or some shit. i wish i could remember my old livejournal login.

█▆▇▅▇█▇▆▄▁▃
Big PEMFin H & z's
"I ain't no entertainer, and ain't trying to be one. I am 1 thing, a musician." � Miles

"When the music stops he falls back in the abyss."

Lobby General Discussion topic #12869170 Previous topic | Next topic