Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12853602

Subject: "Lil Kleine & Ronnie Flex - Drank & Drugs " Previous topic | Next topic
ScooterBug
Member since Oct 17th 2003
2057 posts
Tue Jul-14-15 04:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Lil Kleine & Ronnie Flex - Drank & Drugs "

https://youtu.be/_swivbEsD50

Yeah I don't know

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Dutch people are so fucking weird
Jul 15th 2015

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Wed Jul-15-15 12:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Dutch people are so fucking weird"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jul-15-15 12:10 AM by ConcreteCharlie

I was really lazy about learning the language but I did learn some of the swearing to I understand portions of this. It's about going to your girl's house to fuck (also mention of your mother), having liquor and drugs, kids taking molly and being at the club. In other words, it's the goofy ass Dutch version of every rap song ever written and it has goofier ass imagery in the video.

There's other like weird slang in it too. I noticed the Dutch rip English and Irish shit off (mot is like your girl or maybe your bitch in the right context) and there is some Surinamese stuff in there, too. I gotta imagine the Surinamese influence in Dutch rap, very prominent in the street scene and in the hood there.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12853602 Previous topic | Next topic