Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12848084

Subject: "you ever been friends with a crazy person?" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79609 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 08:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"you ever been friends with a crazy person?"
Wed Jul-08-15 08:30 AM by legsdiamond

I knew a guy who we all thought was cool and one day he switched up and killed our friend for no reason at all. Only reason we knew it was him is because he tried to kill his roommate as well but the gun jammed.

This was the type of guy to have a pound of weed in his backpack on day and the next day he wouldn't hit the blunt because he was on a spiritual path. Then 2 hours later, he is rolling up a blunt

Makes me wonder if he killed other people but got away with it.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
a 6'7" dude who robbed a motel with a shotgun
Jul 08th 2015
Was he really crazy, or just high?
Jul 08th 2015
we smoked with him all the time and he never showed an ounce of violence
Jul 08th 2015
yall gotta stop throwing that f word around so willy nilly
Jul 08th 2015
yep she in jail
Jul 08th 2015
several...but not of the paperwork n prescription variety
Jul 08th 2015
The homey who use to have sleep overs at my house killed his Uncle
Jul 08th 2015
Three. If we're counting junkies, many more.
Jul 08th 2015
I know I've mentioned my dude before
Jul 08th 2015
lol at this shit
Jul 08th 2015
A kid who came to my second grade bday party killed his parents
Jul 08th 2015
makes me wonder how many people i knew who had thoughts of killing
Jul 08th 2015
why he do it? i went to HS with a guy that shot his father wit a shotgun
Jul 08th 2015
      Yeah man shit just builds over time I suppose
Jul 08th 2015
      damn...saw a story on Dateline about a high school kid...
Jul 08th 2015
i had 3 crazy friends: 1 spent the majority of his life imprisoned
Jul 08th 2015
I'd say roughly 45% of the friends I've made since I was an adult have m...
Jul 08th 2015
I tend to leave the crazy spots open for fam only
Jul 08th 2015
a few, friends an associates
Jul 08th 2015
my jr high school best friend stabbed an old woman to death
Jul 08th 2015
*looks into camera* Yes
Jul 08th 2015
I knew a chick in hs that killed her mom in her sleep
Jul 08th 2015
Yeah, a few.
Jul 08th 2015

John Forte
Member since Feb 22nd 2013
15361 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 08:23 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "a 6'7" dude who robbed a motel with a shotgun"
In response to Reply # 0

He was shirtless, with his name tatted on his stomach

flipnile
Member since Nov 05th 2003
13575 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 08:50 AM

2. "Was he really crazy, or just high?"
In response to Reply # 0

I know a bunch of dudes that were "crazy," but it was only because they were smoking that water.

legsdiamond
79609 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:36 AM

10. "we smoked with him all the time and he never showed an ounce of violence"
In response to Reply # 2

and it wasn't like he killed a bully or some random guy...he killed the nicest guy on campus.

The roommate woke up with a gun in his face and dude said "are you ready to meet Jesus" and pulled the trigger but the gun jammed.

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Binlahab
Charter member
182954 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 08:53 AM

3. "yall gotta stop throwing that f word around so willy nilly"
In response to Reply # 0

hell naw im not friends w/ no crazy person

im the craziest in the clique & thats bad enough

i know a lotta ppl i think are nuts. most of em on okp

does it really matter?

wonder what bin's doing?
http://i.imgur.com/phECCMp.jpg

tomjohn29
Member since Oct 18th 2004
16802 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 08:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "yep she in jail"
In response to Reply # 0

body dismorphia
clinically schizophrenic
multiple identity disorder

she got ass shots so big that it was like a side show
pierced everything

locked up for assaulting a random stranger for literally saying excuse me to get by

Navem nu, cuando sol
Tutu nu, vondo nos nu
Vita em, no continous non
Nos nu ekta nos sepe ta, amen

When the sun shades the ship
We sweat and life is not safe
To swim or to touch not
When we unite we hedge amen

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:11 AM

5. "several...but not of the paperwork n prescription variety"
In response to Reply # 0

=======================================
Coolin...

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49420 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:17 AM

6. "The homey who use to have sleep overs at my house killed his Uncle"
In response to Reply # 0

At a family gathering. Last time my brother saw him he said he was acting cray cray and mumbling to himself alot.

He was a smart dude but always fighting and had a huge chip on his shoulder. I think the only reason we hung was because my brother and his brother were soo tight.

My wife has a Crazy Light Skin Friend (TM) who the older she gets the more it seems like she will be that old lady with cats.

The funny thing is that it's easy to hide crazy when we are young and alot of this stuff only comes to the surface as we get older and have to make like choices.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're

Mongo
Member since Oct 26th 2005
45670 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:22 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "Three. If we're counting junkies, many more."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jul-08-15 09:31 AM by Mongo

- Irish kid I knew in HS responded to his friend getting jumped by pulling a pistol on a guy in front of God and everyone, pulled the trigger, and the only reason it didn't make headlines was the firing pin was broken. When he was chased by these guys, he literally tore off one of these kids' ear. Went to a mental facility for 18 months after that instead of jail because his mother was a ranking officer @ the 52nd Precinct. Record was expunged when he turned 18, went on to become NYPD. PRETEND YOU'RE SURPRISED.

- Jewish kid I knew had a psychotic break and tried to murder his mother, sister, teachers and two of our friends. He had a shovel and lye in the trunk of his car, and tools he was going to use to torture one of our teachers to death. He ended up at New York-Presbyterian University Hospital up in White Plains for about two years. Moved to Beloit, WI, then to Minneapolis. Never heard from him after that.

- Jamaican kid in college, actually one of my best friends, had a nervous breakdown once his mother was arrested and they took his younger siblings into foster care. Got separated for a semester for grades, moved to Orlando with his older brother, who was a drug dealer and dragged him into a gangbang on a stripper, which he basically concluded was gangrape, and hated himself for participating in. He came back to campus because it was the only place he had to go, and proceeded to stalk me and my girlfriend for a month, promising a violent confrontation because he "had to do it". Ended up in Greater Lakes Mental Hospital out in Lakewood, OH. I reconnected with him years later. He lives in Opa Loca, Florida and is extremely fragile.

DVS
Member since Sep 13th 2002
19730 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:29 AM

8. "I know I've mentioned my dude before"
In response to Reply # 0

Best friends in grade school...stayed in contact through high school...came down and ran the streets with me one Freaknik in College...

A bag of mine was stolen in Philadelphia that had ALL of my contacts so I lost track of him.

Did a random search on the internet...dude is walking around New Mexico colleges kicking Indians in the ass and then bowing to them saying "NAMASTE"....

I can literally see what he's been doing with himself based on his arrest records and mugshots.

Wrote him a letter a year and some change ago when I knew he was locked up asking him to reach out, asking about his mom....just letting him know that I ain't trying to judge...but I wanted to talk.

No response

D

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Waldorf and Statler Vol 4:CONAN IS OUT NOW!!!: http://waldorfandstatler.bandcamp.com

and don't forget to check "DVS 4 ALDERMAN"

http://windimoto.bandcamp.com/album/dvs-4-alderman-bandcamp-exclusive-expanded-editio

John Forte
Member since Feb 22nd 2013
15361 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:31 AM

9. "lol at this shit"
In response to Reply # 8

>Did a random search on the internet...dude is walking around
>New Mexico colleges kicking Indians in the ass and then bowing
>to them saying "NAMASTE"....

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:44 AM

11. "A kid who came to my second grade bday party killed his parents"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jul-08-15 09:45 AM by Amritsar

Happened years later. In his 20's. Not while he was still a second grader lol

legsdiamond
79609 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 09:50 AM

12. "makes me wonder how many people i knew who had thoughts of killing"
In response to Reply # 11

while we were hanging out.

did u ever say some shit that made them think about offing me?

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 10:06 AM

14. "why he do it? i went to HS with a guy that shot his father wit a shotgun"
In response to Reply # 11

as he laid in bed next to his mother.

but his father was a monster that had terrorized the family for years. i'm not sure if i'd call him crazy for doing that.

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 10:20 AM

17. "Yeah man shit just builds over time I suppose"
In response to Reply # 14
Wed Jul-08-15 10:20 AM by Amritsar

I didn't really know him well enough to get a motive

He was in his late 20s when he did it. Still lived at home. Pressure cooker situation. Was a matter of time

Dstl1
Charter member
56231 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 12:30 PM

21. "damn...saw a story on Dateline about a high school kid..."
In response to Reply # 14

who killed his parents with a hammer, locked their bodies in their bedroom and threw a party. They partied all night with the bodies just in the other room. He beat his mother's brains in while she sat at the computer. They used that same computer at the party to take turns playing songs on Youtube. Keyboard still had her blood on it.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 10:04 AM

13. "i had 3 crazy friends: 1 spent the majority of his life imprisoned"
In response to Reply # 0

and the other two got killed in their late teens/early 20's.

they all had this switch where they would go from normal to violent as hell just like that. and once that shit kicked in, somebody was gonna end up dead or hospitalized. there were no other options.

i got a text about 6 months ago saying my man was home from prison. of the 45 years he's been alive, i'd say he spent at least 25 of them in prison. not jail, prison.

i never got a chance to get up with him cuz of all the stuff i got going on. last week i made a plan to go holla at him and they told me he was locked back up again.

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

Adwhizz
Member since Nov 12th 2003
40926 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 10:10 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
15. "I'd say roughly 45% of the friends I've made since I was an adult have m..."
In response to Reply # 0

Not sure what that says about me

R.I.P. Loud But Wrong Guy
Dec 29th 2009 - Dec 17th 2017

Regina Rose
Member since Jul 01st 2008
7349 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 10:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "I tend to leave the crazy spots open for fam only"
In response to Reply # 0

I've had a few "you so crazy" friends but not needing meds crazy just you probably need a week of therapy crazy

GrumpySmurf
Charter member
3375 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 10:31 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
18. "a few, friends an associates"
In response to Reply # 0

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 10:40 AM

19. "my jr high school best friend stabbed an old woman to death"
In response to Reply # 0

he did it when he was 16.
still in jail today.

in jr high school we were tight

and over time he just slipped away into this grotesque creature.

he was the first white friend (hey, hold on to your stereotypes!) I had and that dude was way more into rap than I was at the time. He was the first to put me up on Bone Thugs and H. He went from loving their music to really believing they were putting in deep hidden messages in the music.

I started to pull back by the 9th grade because he went deeper into being a fuck up and the company he kept were all obviously future fuck ups

eventually he linked up with some tragic goth girl and they wanted her grandmothers car

so instead of just stealing that shit and booking it, they stabbed her to death, removed the car from the garage and left the fucking garage door up and open on the way out

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

ALmighty44
Member since Feb 09th 2004
19824 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 12:02 PM

20. "*looks into camera* Yes"
In response to Reply # 0

Grand_Royal
Charter member
33210 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 12:38 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IMClick to send message via ICQ
22. "I knew a chick in hs that killed her mom in her sleep"
In response to Reply # 0

the news said her mom punished her because she got a C on her report card, but that was bullshit because a C would have been her best grade.

Anyway her and another girl from school took her mom's car and partied with some college dudes all weekend. I don't think the other girl knew what happened tho

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44719 posts
Wed Jul-08-15 12:48 PM

23. "Yeah, a few."
In response to Reply # 0

Not "kill their own parents with a hammer" level of crazy. But they had to be institutionalized, have to take meds to stay under control, etc.

I feel really awful for one of them because he had another "breakdown" a little over a month ago. Hopefully he's getting a handle on things now, however that can happen.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

Lobby General Discussion topic #12848084 Previous topic | Next topic