Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12845510

Subject: "sleeping for too long causes lots of weird dreams" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Sat Jul-04-15 07:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"sleeping for too long causes lots of weird dreams"

I went from finding out my mom had a twin with a completely opposite personality. To sitting in a movie theatre with Questlove behind me picking my hair with his afropick and saying how cute I was, in a manner that reminded me of someone admiring a dog...to living in the jim crow era as both a white woman and a white man who was trying to help oppressed black people.

I wake up and see that Kendrick Lamar adopted post and recognize the white man and woman as characters in my dream.

Wow....Happy 4th.

My goal today is to make money at work and get off and eat me some crabs, tack my sons shorts so they fit because they don't have belt loops and he is skinny, (his aunt got him a 4th of July outfit) and try not to drink.

I haven't had a drink in months but the people I will be with today make it look so attractive...i will win tho.

Oh, and try not to become irritated at anything. That's my goal too...pray for a sista.

Yo, the image in my head of being petted by quest gone have me laughing all day.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
happy 4th ninjas!!!!!
Jul 04th 2015
i guess people here dont like talking about dreams
Jul 05th 2015

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sat Jul-04-15 06:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "happy 4th ninjas!!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Jul-05-15 11:59 AM

2. "i guess people here dont like talking about dreams"
In response to Reply # 0

I need a dream journal app or something.

But I have to express my dream last night....i was at a store trying to sell phones but it was also a bar. Shit got bad and people started fighting and shooting. I was running, someone shot at me, then I became a white girl and beat her ass, and ended up shooting her.

All my coworkers got their ass kicked by customers.

The end.

Yeah :/

Lobby General Discussion topic #12845510 Previous topic | Next topic