Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12842197

Subject: "What's The Deal With: People Who Lie Willingly For A Living" Previous topic | Next topic
WarriorPoet415
Member since Sep 30th 2003
17897 posts
Tue Jun-30-15 11:00 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"What's The Deal With: People Who Lie Willingly For A Living"

Especially this is aimed at people who write items in gossip/political rags/blogs and report it as news knowing damn well they came up with who's schtupping who on the commute to work.

Or people who make up or manipulate statistics knowing damn well they are wrong.

or most Republicans.

What's the psychology with that?

I mean, I know we all can't have the "ultra-meaningful, good for society and the earth" type of job, but doesn't that have to be soulsucking to a point?

cscpov.blogspot.com

"There's a fine line between persistence and foolishness..."
-unknown

"To Each His Reach"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i'm trying to keep ppl out of jail, homie.
Jun 30th 2015
This mofo
Jun 30th 2015
man, I know a compulsive liar
Jun 30th 2015

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Jun-30-15 11:11 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i'm trying to keep ppl out of jail, homie."
In response to Reply # 0

i'll do whatever it takes - w/in the bounds of the various governing laws and codes.

i'm allowed to 'lie' and i do when it's necessary.

fuck you.

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Tue Jun-30-15 02:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "This mofo"
In response to Reply # 1

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79620 posts
Tue Jun-30-15 12:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "man, I know a compulsive liar"
In response to Reply # 0

she lies for no damn reason at all.

Said she lost 200 lbs naturally. A friend was like "man she was fat and then 2 months later it was gone

said she renter her house out for 10K during the DNC. then asked me to buy her a drink and when I reminded her she had all the money from the rental she did a opps, uhh...

then she was engaged but she never wore the ring but she kept a photo of it on her phone. Not a photo of a ring on her finger but a ring on a website. smh..

then she was pregnant.. then it was twins, then she lost them...but since her stomach never grew

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Lobby General Discussion topic #12842197 Previous topic | Next topic