Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12839932

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 12:51 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

dedicated to the regs and to everyone. we have moved closer to a universal equality. we still not there yet but we must celebrate the milestones/accomplishments. it's fuel for the next leg

considering it's a summer friday and i spent the morning looking at vacant lots to develop housing and i didn't have to leave my borough, i am pretty happy today

dj gigs. tired. but still got to check dj harrison in the LES. remember that name, y'all.

finna go get my nails did and prep music for makossa and meet up w/ some DJs tonight

makossa tomorrow

more DJ inroads Sunday

have a good one!!!

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
my greatest source of turmoil for years is relieved
Jun 26th 2015
positively
Jun 26th 2015
yay scotus!
Jun 26th 2015
what! where?
Jun 26th 2015
      RE: what! where?
Jun 26th 2015
           Yay!
Jun 26th 2015
kids coming over for first time in 3 weeks! WHOOP WHOOOP!
Jun 26th 2015
payday!
Jun 26th 2015
Life is taking another one of its dips
Jun 26th 2015

atruhead
Charter member
85230 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 01:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "my greatest source of turmoil for years is relieved"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm going to see kendrick lamar at the staples center and the roots right after that tomorrow night
I have a lot going on but I will enjoy this 3 day weekend

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 01:16 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "positively"
In response to Reply # 0

i was kinda overwhelmed and anxious about some stuff this week but i talked to my mom and she made it all better. and i was able to formulate a plan to put into action.

gonna see d'angelo this wknd whoop whoop!!

happy positive friday, y'all

______
gnap.

GirlChild
Charter member
56003 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 01:29 PM

3. "yay scotus!"
In response to Reply # 0

despite any tough things i dealt with this week, equality passing makes me beam with pride. finally this country is doing something right.

- this boy is trying to give me a stroke. he thinks it's hilarious to run in the street and try to run off a canyon cliff. i had to put the fear of god in him after he did that.

+ got lots of work done this week. got about four prints done plus some new negs made. i think i'll be rounding out at 30 ft in the next few days. only 10 more feet to go and i'll be done.

+ things are rough for my mom but i'm proud of her for empowering herself. i don't like the outcome of what's going to happen but i'm encouraging her to do what's best for her and letting her know how brave she is for putting herself first.

+ might be part of an exhibition in london. crossing my fingers it works out. it would be awesome to put that on my resume.

have a good weekend.

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 02:12 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "what! where?"
In response to Reply # 3

>+ might be part of an exhibition in london. crossing my
>fingers it works out. it would be awesome to put that on my
>resume.
>

GirlChild
Charter member
56003 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 03:28 PM

7. "RE: what! where?"
In response to Reply # 5

www.rwa.org.uk

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 09:48 PM

8. "Yay!"
In response to Reply # 7

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 01:32 PM

4. "kids coming over for first time in 3 weeks! WHOOP WHOOOP!"
In response to Reply # 0

saw Algiers last weekend.. no shows for this weekend... but introducing my kids to our new dog should be fun!

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 02:24 PM

6. "payday!"
In response to Reply # 0

that's always a celebration, even though i'm being sensible rather than reckless. oh i did book my trip to venice though, but it's my incentive to get through the next couple of months.

set my first draft deadline, got my interview lined up, got clear feedback on my proposal, i feel ready to tackle this final hurdle!

so much to do but i'm still gonna try to enjoy this warm weather as best i can.

have a great weekend everyone! xxx

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Fri Jun-26-15 09:50 PM

9. "Life is taking another one of its dips"
In response to Reply # 0

Again I'm not sure I'm prepared
But I'm being given so many warning signs
That's the positive
So at least I can mentally prepare

Battening down the hatches for what maybe another bumpy ride
~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12839932 Previous topic | Next topic