Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12817273

Subject: "Any former lovers that you believe you'd have this affect on?" Previous topic | Next topic
FLUIDJ
Member since Sep 18th 2002
44604 posts
Fri May-29-15 09:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Any former lovers that you believe you'd have this affect on?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=222&v=CAID_2iKO5Y

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Here ya go.. FTFY
May 29th 2015
Isn't this the inspiration for Jay-Z's picasso baby video?
May 29th 2015
i studied her in university
May 29th 2015

neuro_OSX
Member since Oct 29th 2004
1157 posts
Fri May-29-15 09:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Here ya go.. FTFY"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAID_2iKO5Y

The new Youtube URL time format sucks!

Not sure if there are any women I would have this affect on, though there is at least one that would have that affect on me.. so much emotion..

"You used to be so cool, but now, you know you're so cold"

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49333 posts
Fri May-29-15 09:58 AM

2. "Isn't this the inspiration for Jay-Z's picasso baby video?"
In response to Reply # 0

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're

initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Fri May-29-15 09:58 AM

3. "i studied her in university"
In response to Reply # 0

her and her former lover were born on the same day, same year, etc. they collaborated on a lot of interesting art projects, you should look into their early work. she also did a lot of crazy stuff on her own, like sitting on a block of ice with snakes draped on her shoulders until the ice completely melted, or placing herself inside a fire circle and passing out because the fire would suck all the oxygen out, etc. kind of a nut lol

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12817273 Previous topic | Next topic