Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12810284

Subject: "Duke prof. attacked for racial comments, refuses to back down" Previous topic | Next topic
Selah
Member since Jun 05th 2002
16484 posts
Wed May-20-15 12:21 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Duke prof. attacked for racial comments, refuses to back down"

(swipe source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/18/duke-professor-attacked-for-noxious-racial-comments-refuses-to-back-downversial-comments/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na )

By Michael E. Miller May 18

Jerry Hough has made a career out of cutting against the grain. As one of the nation’s leading Kremlinologists, Hough tried for decades to dispel what he considered misconceptions about the Soviet Union. “Hough’s arguments are forcefully put, backed by intriguing details and the kind of arch contempt for conventional wisdom that has made Hough an enfant terrible in his field,” according to a 1988 book review in The Washington Post.

Nearly three decades later, however, Hough’s contempt for conventional wisdom has gotten him into a serious controversy. During the past week, the Duke politics professor has come under attack from students, colleagues and school administrators over allegedly racially “noxious” comments he posted online. The enfant terrible has been accused of simply being terrible.

Reacting to a May 9 editorial in the New York Times titled “How Racism Doomed Baltimore,” Hough posted a six-paragraph comment that compared “the blacks” to “the Asians” and blamed African Americans for refusing to integrate by insisting on “strange new” names.

The comment, in which Hough identified himself as a Duke professor, led to a quick and heated response on social media. A fellow Duke professor compared Hough’s statement to a “micro noose.” Michael Schoenfeld, the university’s vice president for public affairs, told Fox 8 television that Hough’s words were “noxious, offensive, and have no place in civil discourse.”

This weekend, Fox 8 and Slate both seemed to suggest Hough had been placed on leave after making his remarks. But Hough told a local newspaper that he had already been on academic leave before the controversy and that he wasn’t backing down from anything he said.

Instead, Hough said he was being attacked for again saying something different.

“I don’t know if you will find anyone to agree with me,” he told the News & Observer. “Anyone who says anything is a racist and ignorant, as I was called by a colleague. The question is whether you want to get involved in the harassment and few do. I am 80 and figure I can speak the truth as I see it. Ignorant I am not.”

Hough has taught at Duke for 40 years and is set to stop teaching in 2016, he told the News & Observer. He holds three degrees from Harvard and has penned numerous opinion pieces for national publications, including The Washington Post.

The controversy stems from Hough’s comment to the New York Times editorial, which linked riots in Baltimore to the city’s “intractable” poverty and segregated schools. Here is Hough’s full comment:

"This editorial is what is wrong. The Democrats are an alliance of Westchester and Harlem, of Montgomery County and intercity Baltimore. Westchester and Montgomery get a Citigroup asset stimulus policy that triples the market. The blacks get a decline in wages after inflation.

But the blacks get symbolic recognition in an utterly incompetent mayor who handled this so badly from beginning to end that her resignation would be demanded if she were white. The blacks get awful editorials like this that tell them to feel sorry for themselves.

In 1965 the Asians were discriminated against as least as badly as blacks. That was reflected in the word “colored.” The racism against what even Eleanor Roosevelt called the yellow races was at least as bad.

So where are the editorials that say racism doomed the Asian-Americans. They didn’t feel sorry for themselves, but worked doubly hard.

I am a professor at Duke University. Every Asian student has a very simple old American first name that symbolizes their desire for integration. Virtually every black has a strange new name that symbolizes their lack of desire for integration. The amount of Asian-white dating is enormous and so surely will be the intermarriage. Black-white dating is almost non-existemt because of the ostracism by blacks of anyone who dates a white.

It was appropriate that a Chinese design won the competition for the Martin Luther King state. King helped them overcome. The blacks followed Malcolm X."

Almost immediately, other readers criticized the comments as inappropriate of a Duke professor.

“Are you serious? Someone’s non-Anglo first name is part of the problem?” asked one commenter. “Read this professors reviews from students on Rate My Professor, multiple reviews reference his prejudices. And who are the people recommending his post? Duke, you should be ashamed.”

In fact, one student who gave Hough a “poor” rating in 2011 mentioned his professor’s alleged prejudices.

“Hough is interestingly out of date,” the student wrote on the anonymous Web site. “His antiquated views are placed in a modern world. His class is like Groundhog Day, repeating itself endlessly with nothing interesting happening. His text book is what he should be lecturing, and grading is relatively easy. He vocalizes some extremely strong prejudices so be careful.” Hough’s overall “grade” on the website is 2.6/5, considered on the low end of average.

In an e-mail sent to several media outlets, however, Hough argued that he wasn’t racist and that people were being so sensitive about race that they were ignoring important issues.

“Martin Luther King was my hero and I was a big proponent of all the measures taken at the time, including Affirmative Action,” he wrote. “But the degree of integration is not what I expected, and it is time to ask why and to change our approach. I am, of course, strongly against the toleration of racial discrimination. I do not know what racial intolerance means in modern code words and hesitate to comment on that specific comment.

“The issue is whether my comments were largely accurate. In writing me, no one has said I was wrong, just racist. The question is whether I was right or what the nuanced story is since anything in a paragraph is too simple.

“I am strongly against the obsession with ‘sensitivity,'” Hough wrote. “The more we have emphasized sensitivity in recent years, the worse race relations have become. I think that is not an accident. I know that the 60 years since the Montgomery bus boycott is a long time, and things must be changed.

“The Japanese and other Asians did not obsess with the concentration camps and the fact they were linked with blacks as ‘colored.’ They pushed ahead and achieved,” Hough wrote in an attempt to explain his New York Times post. He then made an analogy to Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski, a wildly popular figure on campus known as “Coach K.”

“Coach K did not obsess with all the Polish jokes about Polish stupidity,” Hough said. “He pushed ahead and achieved. And by his achievement and visibility, he has played a huge role in destroying stereotypes about Poles. Many blacks have done that too, but no one says they have done as well on the average as the Asians. In my opinion, the time has come to stop talking incessantly about race relations in general terms as the President and activists have advocated, but talk about how the Asians and Poles got ahead — and to copy their approach. I don’t see why that is insensitive or racist.”

Hough’s comments come at a time of strained race relations across the United States and on Duke’s campus, where a noose was found hanging in a tree last month. An unnamed undergraduate was sanctioned over the noose incident but will reportedly be allowed to return to campus in the fall.

At the time, school administrators announced that they wouldn’t allow racial intolerance.

Hough says his only regret is not being clearer in his comments. “There were typos in my outrage towards and I could have been more careful (though hard in the space limits),” he wrote in his e-mail.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Duke prof. attacked for racial comments, refuses to back down
May 20th 2015
As more and more Baby Boomer become Senile, they going to be saying
May 20th 2015
pretty much
May 20th 2015
he's not a baby boomer. he's 80.
May 20th 2015
      Yes and no. If he is 80 he was born around 1935.
May 20th 2015
           he was 20 years old in 1955...
May 20th 2015
           And 30 in 1964
May 20th 2015
                Yall right.
May 21st 2015
Oh this guy is still on that Model Minority shit!
May 20th 2015
LOL
May 21st 2015
he's 80
May 20th 2015
http://youtu.be/bIZyywGRj8Y
May 20th 2015
      first thing i thought of when i saw this post
May 20th 2015
      totally. LOL
May 20th 2015
Bye, Jerry.
May 20th 2015
he has some points.
May 20th 2015
My favorite racist are the unabashed ones.
May 20th 2015
dude had his "no fucks" card like this...
May 20th 2015
WOW.
May 20th 2015
White people been in No Fucks Given mode since January 2009/If you someo...
May 20th 2015
a "micro-noose" tho?
May 20th 2015
Coach K, care to comment?
May 20th 2015
"He lived too long"-Bill Burr
May 20th 2015
Burr is my favorite comedian out right now
May 20th 2015
lol
May 21st 2015
WHAT DID U THINK THEY THOUGHT?!
May 21st 2015
Baseball was just fine!!
May 21st 2015
So which is it? Did we or didn't we follow MLK?
May 21st 2015
who cares?
May 21st 2015
and lol at this jabroni doing that whine about stuff being 'PC'
May 21st 2015

boombapdame
Member since Apr 22nd 2015
118 posts
Wed May-20-15 12:30 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Duke prof. attacked for racial comments, refuses to back down"
In response to Reply # 0

Clearly this academic doesn't know that "us" i.e. "the Blacks" refusing to integrate was a natural response to being foreign in a country that still treats us as such. Everyone has a racist and other "ists" in them.

"If one forces the process, it comes out fake. And to me there's nothing worse than being fake." - Heavy D

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49408 posts
Wed May-20-15 12:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "As more and more Baby Boomer become Senile, they going to be saying"
In response to Reply # 0

crazy ish.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're

Selah
Member since Jun 05th 2002
16484 posts
Wed May-20-15 12:46 PM

4. "pretty much"
In response to Reply # 2

those old, white, pre-hippy-era liberals are a fascinating bunch (in terms of things they say)

ndibs
Member since Aug 06th 2012
12715 posts
Wed May-20-15 02:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
8. "he's not a baby boomer. he's 80."
In response to Reply # 2

he's a boomer dad age.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49408 posts
Wed May-20-15 04:17 PM

15. "Yes and no. If he is 80 he was born around 1935."
In response to Reply # 8

I guess that makes him not a baby boomer Baby boomers are people born during the demographic Post–World War II baby boom between the years 1946 and 1964.

But wouldn't make him old enough to be a baby boomers dad.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed May-20-15 04:18 PM

16. "he was 20 years old in 1955..."
In response to Reply # 15

so, yeah. he's old enough to have fathered a Baby Boomer or 2:

"Baby boomers are people born during the demographic Post–World War II baby boom between the years 1946 and 1964."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boomers

fuck you.

ndibs
12715 posts
Wed May-20-15 06:54 PM

20. "And 30 in 1964"
In response to Reply # 15

So yeah he's more than old enough...

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49408 posts
Thu May-21-15 11:06 AM

30. "Yall right. "
In response to Reply # 20

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Wed May-20-15 12:41 PM

3. "Oh this guy is still on that Model Minority shit!"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed May-20-15 12:42 PM by T Reynolds

> So where are the editorials that say racism doomed the
>Asian-Americans. They didn’t feel sorry for themselves, but
>worked doubly hard.
>
> I am a professor at Duke University. Every Asian student
>has a very simple old American first name that symbolizes
>their desire for integration. Virtually every black has a
>strange new name that symbolizes their lack of desire for
>integration. The amount of Asian-white dating is enormous and
>so surely will be the intermarriage. Black-white dating is
>almost non-existemt because of the ostracism by blacks of
>anyone who dates a white.

Right! Not because they were fucking laws prohibiting interracial marriage to go along with a Berlin-wall sized obstacle in general social attitude against interracial dating! Just cause white dudes caught the yellow fever doesn't mean Asians love your ass lol

>“The Japanese and other Asians did not obsess with the
>concentration camps and the fact they were linked with blacks
>as ‘colored.’

THEY ALSO GOT REPARATIONS

>“Coach K did not obsess with all the Polish jokes about
>Polish stupidity,” Hough said. “He pushed ahead and
>achieved. And by his achievement and visibility, he has played
>a huge role in destroying stereotypes about Poles.

Polish Jokes = Slavery and Jim Crow

How many Kremlinologists does it take to screw in a lightbulb

40thStreetBlack
Charter member
27115 posts
Thu May-21-15 08:07 AM

23. "LOL"
In response to Reply # 3

>Polish Jokes = Slavery and Jim Crow
>
>How many Kremlinologists does it take to screw in a lightbulb

Mar-A-Lago delenda est

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Wed May-20-15 12:50 PM

5. "he's 80"
In response to Reply # 0

80 ain't backtracking from nada

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Wed May-20-15 01:28 PM

7. "http://youtu.be/bIZyywGRj8Y"
In response to Reply # 5

http://youtu.be/bIZyywGRj8Y

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Wed May-20-15 03:09 PM

11. "first thing i thought of when i saw this post"
In response to Reply # 7

lol

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed May-20-15 04:17 PM

14. "totally. LOL"
In response to Reply # 7

fuck you.

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86672 posts
Wed May-20-15 01:25 PM

6. "Bye, Jerry."
In response to Reply # 0

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

ndibs
12715 posts
Wed May-20-15 03:01 PM

9. "he has some points."
In response to Reply # 0

not.

even the educated whites are fucking clueless.

smh

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Wed May-20-15 03:02 PM

10. "My favorite racist are the unabashed ones."
In response to Reply # 0

I was hoping he was really being challenged for going against the grain and speaking to real truths, but alas it's the same old racist tropes. Never change white America.

Everything looks like Oprah kissing Harvey Weinstein these days

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Wed May-20-15 03:17 PM

12. "dude had his "no fucks" card like this..."
In response to Reply # 0

https://fusiondotnet.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/yellow_card.gif?w=500&h=278

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed May-20-15 04:16 PM

13. "WOW."
In response to Reply # 0

LOL

fuck you.

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28844 posts
Wed May-20-15 05:43 PM

17. "White people been in No Fucks Given mode since January 2009/If you someo..."
In response to Reply # 0

>(swipe source:
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/18/duke-professor-attacked-for-noxious-racial-comments-refuses-to-back-downversial-comments/?tid=hybrid_experimentrandom_1_na
>)
>
>By Michael E. Miller May 18
>
>Jerry Hough has made a career out of cutting against the
>grain. As one of the nation’s leading Kremlinologists, Hough
>tried for decades to dispel what he considered misconceptions
>about the Soviet Union. “Hough’s arguments are forcefully
>put, backed by intriguing details and the kind of arch
>contempt for conventional wisdom that has made Hough an enfant
>terrible in his field,” according to a 1988 book review in
>The Washington Post.
>
>Nearly three decades later, however, Hough’s contempt for
>conventional wisdom has gotten him into a serious controversy.
>During the past week, the Duke politics professor has come
>under attack from students, colleagues and school
>administrators over allegedly racially “noxious” comments
>he posted online. The enfant terrible has been accused of
>simply being terrible.
>
>Reacting to a May 9 editorial in the New York Times titled
>“How Racism Doomed Baltimore,” Hough posted a
>six-paragraph comment that compared “the blacks” to “the
>Asians” and blamed African Americans for refusing to
>integrate by insisting on “strange new” names.
>
>The comment, in which Hough identified himself as a Duke
>professor, led to a quick and heated response on social media.
>A fellow Duke professor compared Hough’s statement to a
>“micro noose.” Michael Schoenfeld, the university’s vice
>president for public affairs, told Fox 8 television that
>Hough’s words were “noxious, offensive, and have no place
>in civil discourse.”
>
>This weekend, Fox 8 and Slate both seemed to suggest Hough had
>been placed on leave after making his remarks. But Hough told
>a local newspaper that he had already been on academic leave
>before the controversy and that he wasn’t backing down from
>anything he said.
>
>Instead, Hough said he was being attacked for again saying
>something different.
>
>“I don’t know if you will find anyone to agree with me,”
>he told the News & Observer. “Anyone who says anything is
> a racist and ignorant, as I was called by a
>colleague. The question is whether you want to get involved in
>the harassment and few do. I am 80 and figure I can speak the
>truth as I see it. Ignorant I am not.”
>
>Hough has taught at Duke for 40 years and is set to stop
>teaching in 2016, he told the News & Observer. He holds three
>degrees from Harvard and has penned numerous opinion pieces
>for national publications, including The Washington Post.
>
>The controversy stems from Hough’s comment to the New York
>Times editorial, which linked riots in Baltimore to the
>city’s “intractable” poverty and segregated schools.
>Here is Hough’s full comment:
>
> "This editorial is what is wrong. The Democrats are an
>alliance of Westchester and Harlem, of Montgomery County and
>intercity Baltimore. Westchester and Montgomery get a
>Citigroup asset stimulus policy that triples the market. The
>blacks get a decline in wages after inflation.
>
> But the blacks get symbolic recognition in an utterly
>incompetent mayor who handled this so badly from beginning to
>end that her resignation would be demanded if she were white.
>The blacks get awful editorials like this that tell them to
>feel sorry for themselves.
>
> In 1965 the Asians were discriminated against as least as
>badly as blacks. That was reflected in the word “colored.”
>The racism against what even Eleanor Roosevelt called the
>yellow races was at least as bad.
>
> So where are the editorials that say racism doomed the
>Asian-Americans. They didn’t feel sorry for themselves, but
>worked doubly hard.
>
> I am a professor at Duke University. Every Asian student
>has a very simple old American first name that symbolizes
>their desire for integration. Virtually every black has a
>strange new name that symbolizes their lack of desire for
>integration. The amount of Asian-white dating is enormous and
>so surely will be the intermarriage. Black-white dating is
>almost non-existemt because of the ostracism by blacks of
>anyone who dates a white.
>
> It was appropriate that a Chinese design won the
>competition for the Martin Luther King state. King helped them
>overcome. The blacks followed Malcolm X."
>
>Almost immediately, other readers criticized the comments as
>inappropriate of a Duke professor.
>
>“Are you serious? Someone’s non-Anglo first name is part
>of the problem?” asked one commenter. “Read this
>professors reviews from students on Rate My Professor,
>multiple reviews reference his prejudices. And who are the
>people recommending his post? Duke, you should be ashamed.”
>
>In fact, one student who gave Hough a “poor” rating in
>2011 mentioned his professor’s alleged prejudices.
>
>“Hough is interestingly out of date,” the student wrote on
>the anonymous Web site. “His antiquated views are placed in
>a modern world. His class is like Groundhog Day, repeating
>itself endlessly with nothing interesting happening. His text
>book is what he should be lecturing, and grading is relatively
>easy. He vocalizes some extremely strong prejudices so be
>careful.” Hough’s overall “grade” on the website is
>2.6/5, considered on the low end of average.
>
>In an e-mail sent to several media outlets, however, Hough
>argued that he wasn’t racist and that people were being so
>sensitive about race that they were ignoring important
>issues.
>
>“Martin Luther King was my hero and I was a big proponent of
>all the measures taken at the time, including Affirmative
>Action,” he wrote. “But the degree of integration is not
>what I expected, and it is time to ask why and to change our
>approach. I am, of course, strongly against the toleration of
>racial discrimination. I do not know what racial intolerance
>means in modern code words and hesitate to comment on that
>specific comment.
>
>“The issue is whether my comments were largely accurate. In
>writing me, no one has said I was wrong, just racist. The
>question is whether I was right or what the nuanced story is
>since anything in a paragraph is too simple.
>
>“I am strongly against the obsession with
>‘sensitivity,'” Hough wrote. “The more we have
>emphasized sensitivity in recent years, the worse race
>relations have become. I think that is not an accident. I know
>that the 60 years since the Montgomery bus boycott is a long
>time, and things must be changed.
>
>“The Japanese and other Asians did not obsess with the
>concentration camps and the fact they were linked with blacks
>as ‘colored.’ They pushed ahead and achieved,” Hough
>wrote in an attempt to explain his New York Times post. He
>then made an analogy to Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski,
>a wildly popular figure on campus known as “Coach K.”
>
>“Coach K did not obsess with all the Polish jokes about
>Polish stupidity,” Hough said. “He pushed ahead and
>achieved. And by his achievement and visibility, he has played
>a huge role in destroying stereotypes about Poles. Many blacks
>have done that too, but no one says they have done as well on
>the average as the Asians. In my opinion, the time has come to
>stop talking incessantly about race relations in general terms
>as the President and activists have advocated, but talk about
>how the Asians and Poles got ahead — and to copy their
>approach. I don’t see why that is insensitive or racist.”
>
>
>Hough’s comments come at a time of strained race relations
>across the United States and on Duke’s campus, where a noose
>was found hanging in a tree last month. An unnamed
>undergraduate was sanctioned over the noose incident but will
>reportedly be allowed to return to campus in the fall.
>
>At the time, school administrators announced that they
>wouldn’t allow racial intolerance.
>
>Hough says his only regret is not being clearer in his
>comments. “There were typos in my outrage towards >editorial] and I could have been more careful (though hard in
>the space limits),” he wrote in his e-mail.

... any variations of "blacks" or "the blacks" in a sentence they are flaming racists, fuck them, fuck their father, and fuck their mother for not using the hanger or aborting the little shit proper.

YES, MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE RACIST AND WRONG. These people matured inside of privileged insulated environments with little to no diversity have the most horseshit perspectives on EVERYTHING. They all fucking suck universally and this guy is proof.

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35253 posts
Wed May-20-15 05:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
18. "a "micro-noose" tho?"
In response to Reply # 0

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

TheRealBillyOcean
Charter member
38224 posts
Wed May-20-15 06:23 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
19. "Coach K, care to comment?"
In response to Reply # 0

Somewhere there is somebody seriously taking that angle.

<---https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DL9AVTQ

Dyskoteknowlegy
Charter member
8556 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:44 PM

21. ""He lived too long"-Bill Burr"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3HiKQDPCQ

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:53 PM

22. "Burr is my favorite comedian out right now"
In response to Reply # 21

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Thu May-21-15 08:38 AM

24. "lol"

fuck you.

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Thu May-21-15 08:42 AM

25. "WHAT DID U THINK THEY THOUGHT?!"

Crying

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Thu May-21-15 09:44 AM

27. "Baseball was just fine!!"

Everything looks like Oprah kissing Harvey Weinstein these days

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Thu May-21-15 09:14 AM

26. "So which is it? Did we or didn't we follow MLK?"
In response to Reply # 0

Some folks say "you blacks need to go back to teachings of MLK, he was a real upstanding negro"

This guys says "the blacks followed malcom x"

Which is it white america?

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Thu May-21-15 10:07 AM

28. "who cares?"
In response to Reply # 0

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

Dr Claw
Member since Jun 25th 2003
132214 posts
Thu May-21-15 10:46 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
29. "and lol at this jabroni doing that whine about stuff being 'PC'"
In response to Reply # 0

he didn't use those terms, he used "sensitivity" or something
but it's the same shit

Lobby General Discussion topic #12810284 Previous topic | Next topic