Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12808919

Subject: "Hey Y'all " Previous topic | Next topic
Tw3nty
Member since Jan 02nd 2007
8466 posts
Tue May-19-15 11:48 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Hey Y'all "

I came across a photo of my ex girlfriend from my senior year of high school on Facebook.
She was pictured with a mutual friend. That picture was taken the same day as the mutual friend's boyfriend's funeral, which I attended.
Therefore I was in the same room with my ex unbeknownst to me and most likely her.
The last time I saw this young lady was my sophomore year of college, 2000. We were broken up by then but it was good to see her.
Fast forward to about 2010 some folks from high school asked me whatever happened to the chick from the other school I brought to prom(my ex). I was like "shit I don't know". I did whatever any other respectable person does when confronted with that kind of question. Google and Facebook search.
Search results came back negative.
Gave up and forgot about her until the other day.
I asked mutual friend was that who I thought it was, and she confirmed the details I gave her to establish her identity as my ex.
I was like "yoooo this chick fell off the map seriously, I thought she moved away and got married with kids and was just busy living, which is a great way to be".
Nah son "she been in jail for 13 years".
*insert any one of numerous forclempt memes*.
Mutual friend ain't tell me what she did tho.
Now when I last seen her she was doing hair in a shop, she just turned 20 and she got out in 2013.
Am I within my rights of being actively curious about what the hell this chick did?
Had to be serious being that she was most likely a first time offender.
What's niggas getting 13 years for as a first offense these days?
I'm also not interested in contacting her, although it's come to my knowledge that she lives about 10 minutes from me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
13 years does sound pretty serious i'd be curious too
May 19th 2015
haha, this:
May 19th 2015
Very natural to be curious. I am curious too.
May 19th 2015

dba_BAD
Charter member
14873 posts
Tue May-19-15 12:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "13 years does sound pretty serious i'd be curious too"
In response to Reply # 0

i mean shit i'm curious now lol let us know when you find out

__

fairweather

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue May-19-15 12:27 PM

2. "haha, this:"
In response to Reply # 1

>i mean shit i'm curious now lol let us know when you find
>out

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49335 posts
Tue May-19-15 01:01 PM

3. "Very natural to be curious. I am curious too. "
In response to Reply # 0

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're

Lobby General Discussion topic #12808919 Previous topic | Next topic