Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12808165

Subject: "High school photo shows Rebel Wilson is actually 36 (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Ted Gee Seal
Member since Apr 18th 2007
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"High school photo shows Rebel Wilson is actually 36 (swipe)"
Mon May-18-15 03:30 PM by Ted Gee Seal

Not sure whether the facts will pan out, could just be a disgruntled Australian throwing barbs. Would be interesting if she felt that she could overcome the prevalent size bias in Hollywood but not age.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/books-magazines/high-school-photo-shows-rebel-wilson-is-actually-36/story-fnk84xng-1227359266762

REBEL Wilson has hit back at rumours the Australian actress has lied about her age.
In a series of tweets, Wilson poked fun at the speculation, after a source who went to school with the comedian at Sydney’s Tara Anglican School for Girls in North Parramatta told Woman’s Day magazine that the Pitch Perfect star is not 29.
“ ... No-one knew of a Rebel Wilson,” the source told the magazine.
“Her name is — or was — Melanie Elizabeth Bownds, and she’s 36 — she was born in 1979 and we left school in 1997.”
Overnight, Wilson poked fun at the press and decided to reveal the truth about her real identity.
Well, sort of.

Earlier, the unnamed source provided the magazine with a photo of “Melanie Bownds” in a debating team school photo. A plaque positioned in front of them states: “1997 Year 12 Commonwealth Bank Debtaing (sic) Team”.
“She was definitely not the class clown; none of us remember her being funny,” the source tells the mag.
And despite Rebel’s depiction of a crazy, “bogan” upbringing, the source says she actually had a “very normal, upper-middle-class upbringing”.

Just IMO though.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
ha! its okay
May 18th 2015
Yeah, it doesn't bother me
May 18th 2015
      hrm
May 18th 2015
Um... Ok?
May 18th 2015
They all lie about their age, who cares?
May 18th 2015
yeah beyonce is at least camels age
May 18th 2015
ppl ALWAYS say that. Is it REALLY true or just hood gossip?
May 18th 2015
I swear she turned 25 like 3-4 years in a row
May 18th 2015
hood gossip
May 18th 2015
I thought you didnt care? lol
May 18th 2015
      http://media.giphy.com/media/j2EJbhAYQd7cA/giphy.gif
May 19th 2015
      lol, wtf is that?
May 19th 2015
      I can't be curious?
May 19th 2015
Beyonce was born 1981
May 19th 2015
Her birthday used to be on 9/13. Now it's on 9/4
May 19th 2015
Really? I never knew.
May 18th 2015
Yeah, you'd think that'd be impossible these days...
May 18th 2015
      I honestly think it IS impossible.
May 18th 2015
           Damn, Paris is TERRIBLE.
May 18th 2015
                she's not really lying tho
May 18th 2015
                     I'd disagree with that.
May 19th 2015
May 19th 2015
Oh the scandal. SMH. OK nothing to see here.
May 18th 2015
I feel sorry for that brain of yours
May 18th 2015
      I love you anyway. I hope that you're having a great day. I AM
May 18th 2015
           Thanks for your love and concern! Let me return the favour : )
May 18th 2015
                Lord, we are all a work in progress, so I know that TSG can turn around
May 18th 2015
                     Oh how nice of you
May 18th 2015
                          The ugly just keeps leaking out of you. But GOD!
May 18th 2015
                               Ah yes! Another repetition!
May 18th 2015
                                    Healing of the heart is all encompassing.
May 18th 2015
                                         Ah yes! Any more?
May 18th 2015
                                              Lord, help TSG to over come his treating habits an way -
May 18th 2015
                                                   See, all that looking down is going to crook your neck too
May 18th 2015
                                                        Man, that hate for God's love runs deep in you. But He can heal you.
May 18th 2015
                                                             http://obamacareworks.org/
May 18th 2015
                                                                  Now. You're just rejecting prayer and God
May 18th 2015
                                                                       You feel that sting? That's pride, messing with you.
May 18th 2015
                                                                            The God will help you but only if you accept Jesus as Lord & Savior
May 18th 2015
                                                                                 Hey preacher, protect your neck
May 18th 2015
                                                                                      Maybe he's typing in tongues
May 18th 2015
                                                                                      I'm praying for you.
May 18th 2015
                                                                                           Your prayers would be more effective if you weren't so hurt.
May 18th 2015
                                                                                           God can heal you.
May 19th 2015
                                                                                           all of this was so unnecessary. do better, fellas.
May 19th 2015
                                                                                           Kilo, I feel you. But for years I've tried to talk to the dude
May 19th 2015
                                                                                           Might seem that way, I think it's a teaching tool
May 19th 2015
                                                                                           I'm praying for you.
May 20th 2015
                                                                                           If you can't respond in a relevant way to what I post
May 20th 2015
                                                                                           The hatful and hurt devil though he knew more than God too.
May 20th 2015
                                                                                           RE: The hatful and hurt devil though he knew more than God too.
May 20th 2015
                                                                                           That neck problem is still messing with your typing
May 19th 2015
                                                                                           God wants to love you back to wholeness.
May 20th 2015
                                                                                           Empty platitudes vs geniune attitudes
May 20th 2015
                                                                                           The more you insult me, the more I'll pray for you.
May 20th 2015
                                                                                           If you were to ever pray geniunely for me, I'd be happy.
May 20th 2015
This just in: Actress lied about age, upbringing...
May 18th 2015
Quick call the Justice Department this has to be a civil rights violatio...
May 18th 2015
hah.
May 18th 2015
      Nelly got re-aged like a Dominican shortstop
May 18th 2015
      this is the one I can say for true...1974 is correct...
May 20th 2015
      im afraid to find out the average age of odd future is 52
May 20th 2015
           Girl you're perfect, but 38 is too fucking young ...
May 20th 2015
Apparently she also has a law degree.
May 18th 2015
in an industry where people change names, why is age a shocker?
May 18th 2015
The whole situation is weird.
May 18th 2015
      you answered your own question earlier...
May 18th 2015
           Is it snide, though?
May 18th 2015
                not snide but definitely odd and hypocritical
May 19th 2015
                     it's snide too..
May 19th 2015
36 double d's
May 18th 2015
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2652178/pineapple-porcupine-o.gif
May 19th 2015
that's cool. cause i'm now 30 again.
May 19th 2015
who was asking how old rebel wilson is?
May 19th 2015
I think it's just an old classmate snitching.
May 19th 2015
wasn't a secret at all
May 20th 2015
Right. It's just shitty Gawker doing what shitty Gawker does.
May 20th 2015

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "ha! its okay"
In response to Reply # 0

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:46 PM

3. "Yeah, it doesn't bother me"
In response to Reply # 1

I just find the whole situation curious.

There's one site that's copped flack over reporting the age difference, and they've been running this line about how they wanted to tell the truth now that she's been flinging barbs about older actresses.

Those barbs were apparently:

"a remark Wilson made about being rejected for the all-female cast of a Ghostbusters remake. She told the UK Independent the filmmakers had opted for an "older group", including Rose Byrne, who is 35, and Kristen Wiig, who is 41.

"That was absolutely a put down and those women are the same age as her," Freedman said.

Wilson also claimed Sandra Bullock, 50, had "obvious" been digitally retouched in Gravity."

Just IMO though.

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Mon May-18-15 09:28 PM

38. "hrm"
In response to Reply # 3

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:35 PM

2. "Um... Ok?"
In response to Reply # 0

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44257 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:47 PM

4. "They all lie about their age, who cares?"
In response to Reply # 0

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:51 PM

6. "yeah beyonce is at least camels age"
In response to Reply # 4
Mon May-18-15 03:51 PM by BrooklynWHAT

<--- Big Baller World Order

spades
44257 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:04 PM

11. "ppl ALWAYS say that. Is it REALLY true or just hood gossip?"
In response to Reply # 6

Get Out The Room!
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

PoppaGeorge
Member since Nov 07th 2004
10384 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:08 PM

12. "I swear she turned 25 like 3-4 years in a row"
In response to Reply # 11

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85056 posts
Mon May-18-15 06:44 PM

23. "hood gossip"

i was being sarcastic tho.

<--- Big Baller World Order

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79554 posts
Mon May-18-15 06:55 PM

25. "I thought you didnt care? lol"

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

John Forte
Member since Feb 22nd 2013
15361 posts
Tue May-19-15 08:12 AM

50. "http://media.giphy.com/media/j2EJbhAYQd7cA/giphy.gif"
In response to Reply # 25

http://media.giphy.com/media/j2EJbhAYQd7cA/giphy.gif

spades
44257 posts
Tue May-19-15 10:59 AM

56. "lol, wtf is that?"
In response to Reply # 50

Get Out The Room!
@fakewilliamkatt

spades
44257 posts
Tue May-19-15 10:59 AM

55. "I can't be curious?"
In response to Reply # 25

Get Out The Room!
@fakewilliamkatt

TRENDone
Charter member
15616 posts
Tue May-19-15 11:01 AM

57. "Beyonce was born 1981"
In response to Reply # 6

Aaliyah 1979

San Diego State's holy trinity of sports:
Kawhi Leonard
Marshall Faulk
Tony Gwynn (RIP)

#Aztec4Life

Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14014 posts
Tue May-19-15 11:06 AM

58. "Her birthday used to be on 9/13. Now it's on 9/4"
In response to Reply # 6

I swear

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:52 PM

7. "Really? I never knew."
In response to Reply # 4

I suppose it makes sense, but age isn't something I think about like that. Seems like a funny facade to want to maintain in the digital age.

Just IMO though.

spades
44257 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:03 PM

10. "Yeah, you'd think that'd be impossible these days..."
In response to Reply # 7

Get Out The Room!
@fakewilliamkatt

PoppaGeorge
10384 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:38 PM

16. "I honestly think it IS impossible."
In response to Reply # 10

Pics will be found.
records will be traced.
somebody that knew you from back inna day will speak about you on InstaTwitBook.
That old Geocities/Angelfire page you used to run back inna day is still accessible.

It's pretty much impossible to hide who you really are these days when you're a celeb.

just like Kim Kardashian would prolly like everyone to forget that Paris Hilton is the person that put her on first.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/8-times-paris-hilton-made-kim-kardashian-feel-like-crap#.jgnkAmEPE3

but shit lives on thanks to the internet

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?

spades
44257 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:51 PM

19. "Damn, Paris is TERRIBLE."
In response to Reply # 16

Get Out The Room!
@fakewilliamkatt

Bombastic
Charter member
88874 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:30 PM

31. "she's not really lying tho"
In response to Reply # 19

https://soundcloud.com/matt-koelling-666011203

www.somethinginthewudder.com

https://twitter.com/nostrabombus

https://www.facebook.com/matt.koelling.96

https://www.instagram.com/something_in_the_wudder/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/matt-koelling-438a80

spades
44257 posts
Tue May-19-15 10:56 AM

54. "I'd disagree with that."
In response to Reply # 31

Get Out The Room!
@fakewilliamkatt

Fishgrease
Member since Feb 13th 2006
34460 posts
Tue May-19-15 07:39 AM

47. ",,,,"
In response to Reply # 4
Tue May-19-15 07:42 AM by Fishgrease

---------------------------------------
blog: www.wonderfullyhorrible.blogspot.com
instagram: Fishgrease
twitter: wooly_caesar
Podcast www.soundcloud.com/circlegang

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:50 PM

5. "Oh the scandal. SMH. OK nothing to see here."
In response to Reply # 0

"Jesus is my Lord and Savior. And if you believe in him, he can be your's too."

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:20 PM

14. "I feel sorry for that brain of yours"
In response to Reply # 5

This sinful world we live in, your head must shake at so many things. Poor brain rattling around in there; neck getting RSI.

AND posting here?

Tough life. Can't be helping your insurance premiums. Obamacare much help on that front?

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:27 PM

15. "I love you anyway. I hope that you're having a great day. I AM"
In response to Reply # 14

>This sinful world we live in, your head must shake at so many
>things. Poor brain rattling around in there; neck getting
>RSI.
>
>AND posting here?
>
>Tough life. Can't be helping your insurance premiums.
>Obamacare much help on that front?

^^ See all this pain leaking out Lord - all of this ill and darkness. That's not what we are suppose to be. So God, can you please do something for the person know as TGS on OKP. All things are possible with you Lord and I'm sincerely asking that you would turn him around God and heal is heart and brokenness today. He needs your loving touch more than ever. I'm asking this in Jesus name. Amen.

You gonna be alright dude.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:42 PM

17. "Thanks for your love and concern! Let me return the favour : )"
In response to Reply # 15

>>This sinful world we live in, your head must shake at so
>many
>>things. Poor brain rattling around in there; neck getting
>>RSI.
>>
>>AND posting here?
>>
>>Tough life. Can't be helping your insurance premiums.
>>Obamacare much help on that front?
>
>
>^^ See all this pain leaking out Lord - all of this ill and
>darkness. That's not what we are suppose to be. So God, can
>you please do something for the person know as TGS on OKP. All
>things are possible with you Lord and I'm sincerely asking
>that you would turn him around God and heal is heart and
>brokenness today. He needs your loving touch more than ever.
>I'm asking this in Jesus name. Amen.
>

>
>
>^^ See all this pain leaking out Lord - all of this ill and
>darkness. That's not what we are suppose to be. So God, can
>you please do something for the person know as TGS on OKP. All
>things are possible with you Lord and I'm sincerely asking
>that you would turn him around God and heal is heart and
>brokenness today. He needs your loving touch more than ever.
>I'm asking this in Jesus name. Amen.

All that pain and ill leaking out from your over shaken head. Does Obamacare cover it?

Don't be so proud that one day you get to that big church of your dreams and can't address the people to the left and the right because you shake your head so much.

It's okay to reach out for help. I know as marvelous and capable as you are, it could be hard to conceive that you might need it. Those of us living in darkness and not where we're supposed to be are more comfortable asking for light and directions. With people like you so ready to talk down to and judge us, we know our place. It must be hard up on that perch of superiority to do the same. Don't let your neck pay the price for your success though. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

>
>You gonna be alright dude.
>

We know I am, with your superior tutelage so handily ready to judge me. But let's make sure your neck isn't forgotten, and that precious mind.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 05:49 PM

21. "Lord, we are all a work in progress, so I know that TSG can turn around "
In response to Reply # 17

sooner or latter. God, you see how he's acting and you know the source of his history and pain. This is why he needs your healing power to restore him back and make him whole today. Help TGS Lord. Help him to repent for all the lies and ill will that he's done and the shame of his actions. Help him to turn around to you Jesus and let your grace cleanse his being. I pray this in your name Jesus. Amen.

You're going to be alright. I'm pulling for you.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 06:37 PM

22. "Oh how nice of you"
In response to Reply # 21
Mon May-18-15 06:37 PM by Ted Gee Seal

>sooner or latter. God, you see how he's acting and you know
>the source of his history and pain. This is why he needs your
>healing power to restore him back and make him whole today.
>Help TGS Lord. Help him to repent for all the lies and ill
>will that he's done and the shame of his actions. Help him to
>turn around to you Jesus and let your grace cleanse his being.
>I pray this in your name Jesus. Amen.
>
>You're going to be alright. I'm pulling for you.

To be able to ignore the pain from shaking your head and constantly looking down on me. What a trooper.

You're too good for me. Give me another of your greatest preachy hits, I never get tired of the material no matter how repetitive. Go more for some lies and pain and shame and repentance. I know the Bible says But when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. But that surely doesn't apply to one as holy as you, as I'm sure you'll show.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 06:47 PM

24. "The ugly just keeps leaking out of you. But GOD!"
In response to Reply # 22

God can heal you and he can turn you around. And I'm not playing. I really hope that God will heal your heart and attitude.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:16 PM

26. "Ah yes! Another repetition!"
In response to Reply # 24

What other vain repetitions can you pray for me? We've done healing several times. Care for another?

But don't forget to get that neck looked at okay?

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:22 PM

28. "Healing of the heart is all encompassing. "
In response to Reply # 26

So, if you have faith and believe then God will help you overcome all your behavior.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:30 PM

30. "Ah yes! Any more?"
In response to Reply # 28

Healing, shame, sin, names, hate, lies.

But don't forget to get your neck checked out okay? I know you're too important to even acknowledge that it’s been said, but take of that precious mind. We don't want to lose the Case_One loop of sayings that were old before he was a Christian. Too precious.

Protect ya neck.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:44 PM

32. "Lord, help TSG to over come his treating habits an way -"
In response to Reply # 30

he continues to act out and that's why I call him DJ, because he's embracing the ways of the devil. But he needs you to cleans his heart and lead him into your merciful hands. God, please lead TSG into a confession of repentance. SO that he can have a right relationship with you. In Jesus Name

>Healing, shame, sin, names, hate, lies.
>
>But don't forget to get your neck checked out okay? I know
>you're too important to even acknowledge that it’s been
>said, but take of that precious mind. We don't want to lose
>the Case_One loop of sayings that were old before he was a
>Christian. Too precious.
>
>Protect ya neck.

I'm going to pray for you because you need it.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:48 PM

33. "See, all that looking down is going to crook your neck too"
In response to Reply # 32

>he continues to act out and that's why I call him DJ, because
>he's embracing the ways of the devil. But he needs you to
>cleans his heart and lead him into your merciful hands. God,
>please lead TSG into a confession of repentance. SO that he
>can have a right relationship with you. In Jesus Name

The pain hits your originality so all you've got left is those vain repetitions. It's an honour that you would care so deeply that you'd ignore the Bible for me.

But protect ya neck. You know?

>
>I'm going to pray for you because you need it.

It's nice that you care enough to ignore Bible teachings in your effort to help me, but I get it, you better, me worse. Ugh, your poor neck.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:58 PM

34. "Man, that hate for God's love runs deep in you. But He can heal you."
In response to Reply # 33

Just call on the name of the Lord TSG. Accept him into your life as a healer and he will turn it around for you.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 08:30 PM

35. "http://obamacareworks.org/"
In response to Reply # 34

>Just call on the name of the Lord TSG. Accept him into your
>life as a healer and he will turn it around for you.
>

You're still straining that neck with all that judging. You tried helping me, but I'm just to content with marriage to go the holy divorce route like you. My cause may be lost, but you can still save your neck!

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 10:14 PM

40. "Now. You're just rejecting prayer and God"
In response to Reply # 35

>>Just call on the name of the Lord TSG. Accept him into your
>>life as a healer and he will turn it around for you.
>>
>
>You're still straining that neck with all that judging. You
>tried helping me, but I'm just to content with marriage to go
>the holy divorce route like you. My cause may be lost, but you
>can still save your neck!

Man, you are really hurt, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to go at me. But since Jesus is a healer He can help you, but that's only if you are a believer.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 10:26 PM

41. "You feel that sting? That's pride, messing with you."
In response to Reply # 40

You need to work through that, and get some Obamacare.

For the sake of your neck while you're looking down on me.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 10:30 PM

42. "The God will help you but only if you accept Jesus as Lord & Savior"
In response to Reply # 41

So, why you're focused on trying to put me down, you need to try and find our if you can pick Jesus Up.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 10:34 PM

43. "Hey preacher, protect your neck"
In response to Reply # 42

holla at some healthcare fam!

>So, why you're focused on trying to put me down, you need to
>try and find our if you can pick Jesus Up.

^^ it's messing with your typing again. Heal the pain, and making sense will be your gain.

Just IMO though.

rdhull
Charter member
33127 posts
Mon May-18-15 10:37 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
44. "Maybe he's typing in tongues"
In response to Reply # 43

>holla at some healthcare fam!
>
>>So, why you're focused on trying to put me down, you need to
>>try and find our if you can pick Jesus Up.
>
>^^ it's messing with your typing again. Heal the pain, and
>making sense will be your gain.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 11:10 PM

45. "I'm praying for you."
In response to Reply # 43

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 11:24 PM

46. "Your prayers would be more effective if you weren't so hurt."
In response to Reply # 45

Fix your neck. Get a health check. That pain is addling your perception.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Tue May-19-15 09:11 AM

53. "God can heal you. "
In response to Reply # 46

Look, you're even trying to deflect your issues on to me. No, no, no buddy boy. You needs a heart healing and I prayed for you today. An I'm going to continue to pray for your bruised soul and heart, so that you can have a better life. And I believe God can do for you, but you have to want it.

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Tue May-19-15 11:48 AM

59. "all of this was so unnecessary. do better, fellas."
In response to Reply # 53

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Tue May-19-15 12:18 PM

60. "Kilo, I feel you. But for years I've tried to talk to the dude"
In response to Reply # 59

about his treatment of me and his attitude towards me. But that's my fault and error for stooping to his level on occasion. I should have been praying sooner. So from now on, I'm going to pray for him and others that choose to engage in disrespectful type of behavior.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Tue May-19-15 12:40 PM

64. "Might seem that way, I think it's a teaching tool"
In response to Reply # 59

Give him a taste of what he does to others and watch him call out all sorts of names and accusations while I hold up the mirror. Perhaps it won't work, but I ought to try. He was obviously craving attention in this post, so I tried to use it as a teachable moment. It's possible he'll stay on the Fox News route with his accusations and tactics, but maybe one day he'll wake up.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Wed May-20-15 06:06 PM

66. "I'm praying for you."
In response to Reply # 64

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Wed May-20-15 06:56 PM

67. "If you can't respond in a relevant way to what I post"
In response to Reply # 66

You can't possibly pray in a relevant way to my life.

Feel free to add on with something else that completely sidesteps what I say so you can go back to your vain repetitions. Everyone's got to deal with their pain in their own way.

But if you want to fix things, get your neck looked at.

http://obamacareworks.org/

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:31 PM

70. "The hatful and hurt devil though he knew more than God too. "
In response to Reply # 67

But I'm praying for you anyway. God can heal you.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:40 PM

72. "RE: The hatful and hurt devil though he knew more than God too. "
In response to Reply # 70

You should take a lesson from the Devil's experience then and stop trying to get me to take your judgment over his.

Fix that pain in your neck and it'll clear right up. Otherwise you'll go back to those platitudes I was talking about.

It's been diagnosed, and you're still exhibiting symptoms.

Just IMO though.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Tue May-19-15 12:23 PM

62. "That neck problem is still messing with your typing"
In response to Reply # 53
Tue May-19-15 12:31 PM by Ted Gee Seal

>Look, you're even trying to deflect your issues on to me. No,
>no, no buddy boy. You needs a heart healing and I prayed for
>you today. An I'm going to continue to pray for your bruised
>soul and heart, so that you can have a better life. And I
>believe God can do for you, but you have to want it.
>

http://obamacareworks.org/portfolio/lisa-r-gladstone-mo/

Look. Neck and brain injury seen to.

Until then, I'm afraid your prayers will be as ineffective as the ones from Matthew 6 : 7 that you take after.

Gotta address the pain.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:32 PM

71. "God wants to love you back to wholeness. "
In response to Reply # 62

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:41 PM

73. "Empty platitudes vs geniune attitudes"
In response to Reply # 71

Fix your neck and you'll see.

Just IMO though.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:51 PM

74. "The more you insult me, the more I'll pray for you."
In response to Reply # 73

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Wed May-20-15 09:55 PM

75. "If you were to ever pray geniunely for me, I'd be happy."
In response to Reply # 74
Wed May-20-15 09:58 PM by Ted Gee Seal

But based on this post, your neck is still too sore.

PS - 7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Just IMO though.

PoppaGeorge
10384 posts
Mon May-18-15 03:53 PM

8. "This just in: Actress lied about age, upbringing..."
In response to Reply # 0

... just like most rappers.

there should be no outrage or eyebrow raised from anyone on this site...

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:00 PM

9. "Quick call the Justice Department this has to be a civil rights violatio..."
In response to Reply # 8

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:15 PM

13. "hah. "
In response to Reply # 8

>... just like most rappers.
>

Another thing I never thought about. I don't really look at rapper bios like that either.

Upbringing yes, age didn't occur to me.

My small country roots are showing. It would be a waste of time to try that here, and I thought likewise in Australia. Small town attitudes/tall poppy syndrome would want to rip into it one way or another.

Just IMO though.

Call It Anything
Member since Aug 13th 2005
10951 posts
Mon May-18-15 05:01 PM

20. "Nelly got re-aged like a Dominican shortstop"
In response to Reply # 13

When Country Grammar dropped, he was born in 1979.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Nelly.aspx

A few years later he was born in 1974.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelly

Dstl1
Charter member
56226 posts
Wed May-20-15 06:56 PM

68. "this is the one I can say for true...1974 is correct..."
In response to Reply # 20

our birthdays are 3 days apart and his is the same day as Prodigy from Mobb Deep, lol.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Wed May-20-15 07:20 PM

69. "im afraid to find out the average age of odd future is 52"
In response to Reply # 13

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Wed May-20-15 10:44 PM

77. "Girl you're perfect, but 38 is too fucking young ..."
In response to Reply # 69

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Marla
Charter member
18577 posts
Mon May-18-15 04:47 PM

18. "Apparently she also has a law degree."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon May-18-15 04:47 PM by Marla

But she may or may not be trying to downplay that.
Strangely, she gives details of her life in the same way a fugitive might. Instead of outrageous lies she downplays it.

legsdiamond
79554 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:18 PM

27. "in an industry where people change names, why is age a shocker? "
In response to Reply # 0

TBH the fact that you're even a mod here fits squarely within Jag's narrative of OK-sanctioned aggression, bullying, and toxicity. *shrug*

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 07:23 PM

29. "The whole situation is weird."
In response to Reply # 27

Age shouldn't matter. But then if it doesn't, why bother fudging it? But even if someone does fudge it, what makes it worth reporting?

Just IMO though.

PoppaGeorge
10384 posts
Mon May-18-15 08:58 PM

36. "you answered your own question earlier..."
In response to Reply # 29

>even if someone does fudge it, what makes it
>worth reporting?

"a remark Wilson made about being rejected for the all-female cast of a Ghostbusters remake. She told the UK Independent the filmmakers had opted for an "older group", including Rose Byrne, who is 35, and Kristen Wiig, who is 41."

She had her lil snide remark about these other actresses ages yet she, herself, is in that age group.

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Mon May-18-15 09:20 PM

37. "Is it snide, though?"
In response to Reply # 36

>>even if someone does fudge it, what makes it
>>worth reporting?
>
>
>"a remark Wilson made about being rejected for the all-female
>cast of a Ghostbusters remake. She told the UK Independent the
>filmmakers had opted for an "older group", including Rose
>Byrne, who is 35, and Kristen Wiig, who is 41."
>
>She had her lil snide remark about these other actresses ages
>yet she, herself, is in that age group.

Her demeanor is younger, regardless of her actual age.

Just IMO though.

MiracleRic
Member since Oct 21st 2002
45200 posts
Tue May-19-15 07:55 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
49. "not snide but definitely odd and hypocritical"
In response to Reply # 37

Let me sport my Air Hyperbole 2010s in peace. (c) ansomble

Building repetoires (c) spm since 1983

legsdiamond
79554 posts
Tue May-19-15 08:17 AM

51. "it's snide too.. "
In response to Reply # 49

you know she was thinking "damn, here I am trying to be younger and now they want older women"

rdhull
Charter member
33127 posts
Mon May-18-15 10:02 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
39. "36 double d's"
In response to Reply # 0

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Tue May-19-15 07:52 AM

48. "http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2652178/pineapple-porcupine-o.gif"
In response to Reply # 39

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2652178/pineapple-porcupine-o.gif

earthseed
Member since Feb 26th 2004
26989 posts
Tue May-19-15 09:02 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
52. "that's cool. cause i'm now 30 again."
In response to Reply # 0

now go runtelldat, ho.

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Tue May-19-15 12:21 PM

61. "who was asking how old rebel wilson is?"
In response to Reply # 0

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Ted Gee Seal
10091 posts
Tue May-19-15 12:32 PM

63. "I think it's just an old classmate snitching."
In response to Reply # 61

Just IMO though.

Rjcc
Charter member
94962 posts
Wed May-20-15 05:40 PM

65. "wasn't a secret at all"
In response to Reply # 0

http://twitter.com/joshrottenberg/statuses/601155036463439872

(entertainment weekly profile in 2012 said she was 32 then)

www.engadgethd.com - the other stuff i'm looking at

Frank Longo
Member since Nov 18th 2003
86670 posts
Wed May-20-15 10:10 PM

76. "Right. It's just shitty Gawker doing what shitty Gawker does."
In response to Reply # 65

My movies: http://russellhainline.com
My movie reviews: https://letterboxd.com/RussellHFilm/
My beer TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@thebeertravelguide

Lobby General Discussion topic #12808165 Previous topic | Next topic