Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12806699

Subject: "Shanesha got sentenced to 18 YEARS of probation today LINK" Previous topic | Next topic
lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Fri May-15-15 05:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Shanesha got sentenced to 18 YEARS of probation today LINK"

18 YEARS....WOW. and they said she was never homeless, she was staying with her parents.

YIKES ....18 YEARS

http://www.kpho.com/story/29074248/sentencing-scheduled-today-for-shanesha-taylor

Shanesha Taylor sentenced to 18 years supervised probation

Posted: May 15, 2015 9:36 AM CDT
Updated: May 15, 2015 11:48 AM CDT

A Valley mother who left her kids in a hot car while she went to a job interview has been sentenced to 18 years of supervised probation.

Shanesha Taylor was sentenced Friday morning in Maricopa County Superior Court. She also is required to undergo parenting classes.

Taylor generated a lot of sympathy for a tearful mug shot and because she was trying to find gainful employment.

She also earned more than $100,000 in online donations from people around the country who felt bad for her.

The judge was also sympathetic, at least initially, and told Taylor she could avoid a jail sentence if she put all that money into a fund for her children.

Taylor failed to do so, and said she spent a lot of the money on everyday living expenses.

That didn't cut it with the judge and child-abuse charges against her were reinstated.

Her sons were 2 years old and 6 months old when they were left in the car in March 2014.

Copyright 2015 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/29074248/sentencing-scheduled-today-for-shanesha-taylor#ixzz3aFTFIlmD

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
What a mess. At least she keeps her kids.
May 15th 2015
You wouldn't be saying that if she was a dude.
May 16th 2015
      ^^^hates women
May 17th 2015
           ^^^^ typical feminist.
May 17th 2015
                ^^^posts like he has a woman tied up in his basement
May 17th 2015
I hope her boyfriend's mixtape was that fire
May 15th 2015
Dylan Jean's The Truth Though
May 15th 2015
So she's going to prison?
May 15th 2015
u gon assume she's gonna violate probation?
May 15th 2015
      Man I'm squeaky clean and I'm sure I'd violate over 18 years
May 15th 2015
           yeah i don't know the terms, BUT she better be careful about who
May 15th 2015
What kind of asshole judge is this!???
May 15th 2015
Judges are elected in Phoenix
May 15th 2015
judges might as well have lifetime appointments
May 16th 2015
Judge did that for a reason. You see what happened didn't you?
May 15th 2015
:(
May 15th 2015
Obviously, she didn't care about the kids.
May 16th 2015
Did she really spend it on a mixtape?
May 18th 2015
I read it was only 60%
May 16th 2015
NEXT UP! THE TV TOUR! ..Dr. Phil is 1st
May 19th 2015

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Fri May-15-15 05:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "What a mess. At least she keeps her kids."
In response to Reply # 0

Hopefully out of the prison pipeline for that matter.

Everything looks like Oprah kissing Harvey Weinstein these days

Shaun Tha Don
Member since Nov 19th 2005
18289 posts
Sat May-16-15 02:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
12. "You wouldn't be saying that if she was a dude."
In response to Reply # 1

Rest In Peace, Bad News Brown

MME
Charter member
11940 posts
Sun May-17-15 12:23 PM

16. "^^^hates women"
In response to Reply # 12

shut up.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Shaun Tha Don
18289 posts
Sun May-17-15 02:04 PM

17. "^^^^ typical feminist."
In response to Reply # 16

MME
Charter member
11940 posts
Sun May-17-15 11:15 PM

18. "^^^posts like he has a woman tied up in his basement"
In response to Reply # 17

>

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Fri May-15-15 05:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "I hope her boyfriend's mixtape was that fire"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

RexLongfellow
Charter member
18296 posts
Fri May-15-15 11:43 PM

11. "Dylan Jean's The Truth Though"
In response to Reply # 2

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Fri May-15-15 05:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "So she's going to prison?"
In response to Reply # 0

No one is going to be on probation for 18 years and not violate once

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Fri May-15-15 05:30 PM

4. "u gon assume she's gonna violate probation?"
In response to Reply # 3

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Fri May-15-15 05:36 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Man I'm squeaky clean and I'm sure I'd violate over 18 years"
In response to Reply # 4
Fri May-15-15 05:39 PM by PimpTrickGangstaClik

Of course it depends on how strict the terms are.

But all it takes is just one tiny slip up.
In a year or so, it would be easy to avoid slipping up.
But 18 years? Nah. Not easy.

I think I'd rather take a short prison sentence than extra long probation

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Fri May-15-15 05:55 PM

6. "yeah i don't know the terms, BUT she better be careful about who"
In response to Reply # 5

she associates with or she pisses off. cause u know if she makes the wrong person mad, they gon make a phone call to her probation officer or dcs to say she violating

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44258 posts
Fri May-15-15 06:10 PM

7. "What kind of asshole judge is this!???"
In response to Reply # 0

put ALL the money in a fund for her kids? So what should they eat in the mean fucking time.

ugh

I'm so sick of this shit. We need some kind of judicial review. These lifetime appointments are bullshit.

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

PoppaGeorge
Member since Nov 07th 2004
10384 posts
Fri May-15-15 06:15 PM

8. "Judges are elected in Phoenix"
In response to Reply # 7

Ain't no lifetime appointments outchea.

---------------------------

"Where was the peace when we were getting shot? Where's the peace when we were getting laid out?
Where is the peace when we are in the back of ambulances? Where is the peace then?
They don't want to call for peace then.

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Sat May-16-15 03:15 AM

13. "judges might as well have lifetime appointments"
In response to Reply # 8

sure, their names are on the ballot to be voted on.

but the average voter who has info on every other person they're voting for...don't know shit about the judge that's listed. usually the person runs unopposed so that's the only name on the ballot.

so by default, muhfuckas end up with lifetime appointments...

helenahandbasket
Member since May 07th 2015
106 posts
Fri May-15-15 06:17 PM

9. "Judge did that for a reason. You see what happened didn't you?"
In response to Reply # 7

Even with that mandate she spent it all on honey buns and hot cheetos.
Oh and studio time for a mixtape.

Dstl1
Charter member
56233 posts
Fri May-15-15 06:20 PM

10. ":("
In response to Reply # 9

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

Shaun Tha Don
18289 posts
Sat May-16-15 03:22 PM

15. "Obviously, she didn't care about the kids."
In response to Reply # 9

13Rose
Charter member
19379 posts
Mon May-18-15 09:07 AM

19. "Did she really spend it on a mixtape?"
In response to Reply # 9

I've seen at least two people mention that.

This post was paid for by the following.

www.twitter.com/13Rose
www.debunkthemyth.org
http://dashaunworld.wordpress.com/
www.mothergreen.com

Remember MJ The Great!
PSN: ThirteenRose

Stringer Bell
Member since Mar 15th 2004
3175 posts
Sat May-16-15 09:09 AM

14. "I read it was only 60% "
In response to Reply # 7

That had to go in a trust fund.

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Tue May-19-15 05:06 PM

20. "NEXT UP! THE TV TOUR! ..Dr. Phil is 1st"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.azcentral.com/story/laurieroberts/2015/05/19/shanesha-taylor-dr-phil/27592387/Next up...the tv circuit http://www.azcentral.com/story/laurieroberts/2015/05/19/shanesha-taylor-dr-phil/27592387/

Grab the Kleenex. Shanesha Taylor will be on Dr. Phil on Thursday to take her tale of woe to America.

Taylor is the mother who captured the hearts and minds of many Americans last year when she was arrested after leaving her 2-year-old and 6 month-old sons alone in her car while interviewing for a job in Scottsdale.

Her tearful mugshot went viral. She was, we were told, the face of poverty: a single mother who had fallen on hard times and had no choice but to endanger her little children.

Kind-hearted people offered their hard-earned cash to give Taylor a hand up. In all, more than $114,000 was donated to help Taylor get back on her feet.

MONTINI: $ay $o long to $hifty $hanesha, $uckers, $he's $miling

And prosecutors offered her a smoking deal. All she had to do to avoid prosecution was to take a few parenting and substance-abuse classes and sock away a third of her windfall for future child-care and education expenses for her children.

She declined. Prosecutors released records showing that she was opting instead for cable TV and an entertainment budget and all the trimmings of a $50,000-a-year lifestyle that usually comes with a good-paying job.

And you wonder why Taylor, who has since had a fourth child, couldn't spare $40,000 for a trust fund for her children?

Last week, Taylor was sentenced to 18 years of probation after pleading guilty to felony child abuse.

On Thursday, she'll be on Dr. Phil in a segment entitled "Criminal or Misunderstood Mom."

Cue Dr. Phil, from a promo that aired on KTVK: "If you had this all to do over again, would you have just funded those trusts and moved on?"

Taylor: "And risk not being able to take care of my children? No."

Dr. P: "So you think you're better off being a convicted felon and having what money you have left?"

Taylor: "I think I'm better off having the means to be able to take care of my children."

Because cable TV is such an essential part of any child's upbringing.

Also on Thursday's show: the Rev. Jarrett Maupin, who initially stood by Taylor but later became disillusioned, questioning why she'd turned down job offers and refuse to set aside money for daycare and college.

"(Defense attorney) Benjamin Taylor and I really lobbied (Maricopa County Attorney) Bill Montgomery very aggressively to cut her a deal and give her a second chance," he told me. "Montgomery did that, and more. The original deal called for a handful of weeks of parenting classes, to place just under a third of the money in trust for her children's futures, fully fund daycare which makes sense to keep this from ever happening again, on top of that all of the charges would've been scratched and not on her record. It didn't have to be this way.

"This truly turned into a tragedy. On top of that the money is gone and we found out that she actually never was homeless or fully unemployed. All of that came out in court. It's just a crying shame."

Heavy emphasis on the crying part.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12806699 Previous topic | Next topic