Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12800471

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri May-08-15 10:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

Dedicated to the regs and to Mr. M. You were a great man. A native New Yorker and an advocate for so many. RIP.

long week but i'm happy
2 gigs down, one more to go
new laptop working swimmingly well *knocks on wood*

starting to get my mind ready for my trip to cuba
starting to stress about the amount of work i need to do before cuba. back spasm coming back right on time

tonight, i spin
tomorrow, i chill and check out some aspiring young beatmakers
sunday, kick it with the fam

have a good one!

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
positively
May 08th 2015
i'm planning a trip to Cuba also...
May 08th 2015
TAKE ME TO CUBA!!!!
May 08th 2015
i'm ok despite election results disappointment
May 08th 2015
great weather makes it almost impossible for me to be tight.
May 08th 2015

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri May-08-15 11:23 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "positively"
In response to Reply # 0

much needed relaxation and time with my other sisters this wknd
then boo time
looking forward

______
gnap.

StephBMore
Member since Sep 11th 2014
1373 posts
Fri May-08-15 11:24 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "i'm planning a trip to Cuba also..."
In response to Reply # 0

I was going to try for my birthday in Jan but if I can do it sooner, I definitely will...

I think I want to try to die my hair this weekend...i saw some people with cool hair colors and I just want to try them all!

GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri May-08-15 11:57 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "TAKE ME TO CUBA!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

i wish i could go with you

this week has been absolutely nuts

+ celebrated our 9th anniversary this week. it's never lost on me how lucky i am to have bighead as my partner. my biggest risk resulted in the highest reward.

+ after almost 3 weeks of being sick, i finally got back into the studio and got some shit done. i'm trying to nix the procrastination.

- drama filled folks...all i can do is laugh off the silliness of it all and keep maintaining.

+ mom is coming tomorrow to see her grandson (not me of course!) lol. she's going to be so shocked at how much he's matured since she was last here.

+ finally, RAIN! we had a good substantial amount of rainfall last night. it sounded like a hurricane and it's suppose to rain all day and maybe even a thunderstorm. even if it slows down my work, i'm grateful for the rain. lord knows we need it.

+ gonna get my mind right and refocus this week. i need to come up with a new game plan and send out some e-mails and start an application. i'm trying to view this application as a 2nd chance. i *really* want this residency.

have a good weekend.

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri May-08-15 02:18 PM

4. "i'm ok despite election results disappointment"
In response to Reply # 0

i dread to think what irreversible damage will be caused over the next 5 years. but this aint about that...

another deadline out of the way! crazy to think that 25% of my degree is now out of my hands. by next friday, another 25% will be done. it's been a whirlwind. i hope some of the stuff actually stuck in my head, since i've barely had a chance to reflect on it all. looking forward to my dissertation & had a fantastic meeting with my supervisor.

new workouts are killer but i'm enjoying them! it's the fear of my instructor that keeps me going! lol

i've been eyeing this for ages & finally got it, on sale at that! makes me happy every time i look over at it. https://instagram.com/p/2Yk5ySlykK/

have a good weekend everyone!

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri May-08-15 06:36 PM

5. "great weather makes it almost impossible for me to be tight."
In response to Reply # 0

or at least stay tight if i get tight.
i feel like i've been in prison for mad long finally seeing daylight after mad months.
i hate winter and i'm glad its over.

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

Lobby General Discussion topic #12800471 Previous topic | Next topic