Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12794041

Subject: "Undisclosed: The State vs. Adnan Syed (Attn. Serial Podcast Fans)" Previous topic | Next topic
PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Wed Apr-29-15 03:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Undisclosed: The State vs. Adnan Syed (Attn. Serial Podcast Fans)"

http://undisclosed-podcast.com/

If you really wanna go deeper down the Adnan rabbit hole, there's a whole new podcast about the case.

The podcast is done by Rabia Chaudry (the person who originally reached out to Sarah Koenig) and two other lawyers working for Syed.

I'm only on the first episode, but the podcast is paid for by an group of people who support Adnan, and the point of the podcast isn't to weave a tale like Serial did, but to just pour over the evidence of the case to determine where the inconsistencies lay and how that might help or harm Adnan.

I'm giving it a chance to see how interesting it can be and what these lawyers might actually discover. It seems as though they are hinting that there's a lot of evidence and procedure issues wrong with the case.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Less interested since this is co-created with his very biased family-fri...
Apr 29th 2015
understood. however, in the very first episode...
Apr 29th 2015
Hmm definitely checking this out
Apr 30th 2015
i have to say...
Apr 30th 2015
Am I the only one listening to this?
May 13th 2015

Very-Effortless
Member since May 07th 2011
7452 posts
Wed Apr-29-15 03:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Less interested since this is co-created with his very biased family-fri..."
In response to Reply # 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Green Mile is a movie where the magical black man wrongly dies and the white man who let it happen lives forever.

PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Wed Apr-29-15 03:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "understood. however, in the very first episode..."
In response to Reply # 1

these lawyers have produced testimony that likely would have exonerated Adnan. it didn't because the first trial where we heard this testimony was a mistrial, but the witness was very confident (and this was a PROSECUTION witness). in the second trial, now this prosecution witness can't remember...wonder why she was so sure but then couldn't remember.

so, despite their bias, I am finding this interesting

Amritsar
Member since Jan 18th 2008
32093 posts
Thu Apr-30-15 12:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Hmm definitely checking this out"
In response to Reply # 0

PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Thu Apr-30-15 01:48 AM

4. "i have to say..."
In response to Reply # 3

i listened to all the available eps and while i understand you can take a certain set of facts and use them to paint various pictures, these lawyers have seemingly disproved more than a handful of events that the State built its case on already. they've proved that the detectives assigned to the case led witnesses to conclusions that helped the police/prosecution.

PROMO
Charter member
30979 posts
Wed May-13-15 01:16 PM

5. "Am I the only one listening to this?"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm just asking cuz the most recent episode ("Jay's Day")?

Uh, at minimum, the state's case was fabricated even if Adnan did it. Maximum, Adnan lookin real innocent right now.

Shit, I think Jay AND Jen did that shit together.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12794041 Previous topic | Next topic