Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12789611

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Apr-24-15 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

dedicated to the regs

things are just good. not easy, completely exhausting and frustrating, but good nonetheless.

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Apr 24th 2015
my uncle's party was so much fun!
Apr 24th 2015
tiring week
Apr 24th 2015

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri Apr-24-15 11:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "..."
In response to Reply # 0

...i know who is in my corner and who is not.

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Apr-24-15 11:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "my uncle's party was so much fun!"
In response to Reply # 0

everyone was there including family from tx, va, and sc
from seeing my little cousin dance with her grandpa who is my first cousin to making little inside family jokes and tearing up the dance floor...it was great. we are so blessed to have each other.

happy positive friday, y'all

______
gnap.

GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri Apr-24-15 12:11 PM

3. "tiring week"
In response to Reply # 0

but i made it. even though i've wanted to strangle a few people here and there, i managed not to.

+ i have some really big news but i don't want to reveal it until everything has been confirmed. it's a game changer and i think i'm having a hard time really grasping it as being a real thing.

+ i love my husband and it's never lost on me how lucky i am to have him in my life. our anniversary is in a week or so and i'm still amazed how quickly time has passed. i guess that's good! lol

+ finally!!! a weekend to do absolutely nothing! i don't want anyone calling or bugging me for anything

enjoy your weekend.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12789611 Previous topic | Next topic