Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12782059

Subject: "Man convicted of manslaughter after rapping about crime (swipe)" Previous topic | Next topic
Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22289 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 02:16 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Man convicted of manslaughter after rapping about crime (swipe)"
Wed Apr-15-15 02:32 PM by Marbles

My first question is what other evidence did they use to convict him? If they had a strong case against him, the lyrics serve only as a sideshow.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/man-convicted-of-manslaughter-after-rapping-about-crime/2225608

A Pinellas man has been convicted of manslaughter in what authorities said was a shooting over a drug deal.

Eddie Walker, now 27, was arrested in September 2012 and accused of using a 9 mm handgun to shoot Terrance Thomas of Largo in the head. Authorities said Walker was upset because he bought a brick of cocaine from Thomas that was too impure, or "cut."

They said Walker even wrote rap lyrics alluding to the crime, including: "When I get dis dope an I don't make a profit, I'm a grab my 9 and I'm a go to robbing."

Walker originally was charged with murder, but a jury on Tuesday found him guilty of manslaughter, a lesser offense. He is scheduled to be sentenced on Monday.

Man convicted of manslaughter after rapping about crime 04/15/15

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
thats a dope line (double entendre)
Apr 15th 2015
that is a terribly written article.
Apr 15th 2015
I feel like they threw it together in order to be first...
Apr 15th 2015
Stupid is as stupid rhymes
Apr 15th 2015

Kim Jong Trill
Member since Jan 31st 2012
548 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 02:20 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "thats a dope line (double entendre) "
In response to Reply # 0

>"When I get dis dope an I don't make a profit, I'm a grab my 9 and I'm a go to robbing."

Fuck your fort!

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 02:22 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "that is a terribly written article."
In response to Reply # 0

fuck you.

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22289 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 02:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "I feel like they threw it together in order to be first..."
In response to Reply # 2
Wed Apr-15-15 02:34 PM by Marbles

...especially since it's in this area.

I imagine there may be some updates to it as time goes on.

Selassie I God
Member since Feb 21st 2006
10355 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 02:33 PM

3. "Stupid is as stupid rhymes"
In response to Reply # 0

____
Some will tell you that they love you but they've got an ulterior motive - Oh what a shame
They will tell you that they need you but they've got an ulterior motive - Personal gain

(c) Luciano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0-qndkemo

Lobby General Discussion topic #12782059 Previous topic | Next topic