Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12781858

Subject: "j. cole wet dreams spin off - tell us about your first time" Previous topic | Next topic
MzOnyxVI
Charter member
5146 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 11:56 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"j. cole wet dreams spin off - tell us about your first time"
Wed Apr-15-15 11:58 AM by MzOnyxVI

i was 16 and i'd told my boyfriend i wasn't a virgin

although i'd barely been kissed at that point

after lots of heavy petting and kissing he was ready to go

and i froze

i'd skipped school that day and knew what it was

but was terrified when it was time

once i told him the truth, he rolled his ass up off of me and just kind of laid there like, "you've got to be kidding me"

after he'd processed what i told him, we were back at it

i was in love and it was amazing

we're still friends (using that term loosely - fb friends is a better description. lol)

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i had just found this site called Okayplayer and they had this Re thing ...
Apr 15th 2015
Actually didn't happen til College, I was a late bloomer
Apr 15th 2015
lmao. this post was actually sparked from a convo
Apr 15th 2015
      Eh probably! I mean, most guys I knew personally lost theirs
Apr 15th 2015
she used and abused me
Apr 15th 2015

esb225
Member since Nov 12th 2003
41415 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 12:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"i had just found this site called Okayplayer and they had this Re thing ..."

I got a good life man

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 12:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Actually didn't happen til College, I was a late bloomer"
In response to Reply # 0

My main fear was that I would cum too fast, since that was something I ALWAYS hear women talk about. Hell, Missy "One minute man" was still in rotation.

I met her at a party during Christmas break...she was from Boston, a year older than me, and super extra short but cute. She was...interesting for sure. Had a lot of baggage as well. Her boyfriend was a Blood who was in jail, she had a girlfriend, and lived with her evil ass mom and younger brother.

We drove to a park near her house, talked for a few min about randomness. She said something kinda sexual, and I remember putting my hand toward her vag, and she kinda chuckled... and said "you got a condom?" I was like yeah....then she reclined the seat back, and pulled her pants down. I said wait.........why she wanna know if I have a c.......oh...shit.

Probably woulda been easier in the backseat, but that 94 benz seat reclined far as fuck. I put on the condom, and went to work...didn't even cum, although she did.

Driving home, I was talking arrogant as shit, and to this day, she still has zero idea that I was a virgin. I talked to her a few times after, but it was before cell phones were common, and we lost contact.

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

MzOnyxVI
Charter member
5146 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 12:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "lmao. this post was actually sparked from a convo "
In response to Reply # 1

i was having with a coworker.

i was telling her about a time my mama had gone out of town and i was just happy i could have sex in a bed for once

usually it was outside in some random place

in the woods

the park

a car

anywhere but my house

most men i know started 'late'

i guess we were dealing with older men and didn't realize yall weren't fucking yet

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 12:31 PM

3. "Eh probably! I mean, most guys I knew personally lost theirs"
In response to Reply # 2

anywhere from 16-18...surely none of us lost it at 13-15. It was at least by junior year, really when we started driving. I first got jacked off at 16, first sucked tits at 16, first served finger love at 17.

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79586 posts
Wed Apr-15-15 12:49 PM

4. "she used and abused me"
In response to Reply # 0

my friends twin sister was a freeeeak. I heard he stories but nothing could prepare me for this moment.

I went by his house and asked if he was home. She said sure, he's upstairs. I sit ton the couch, the house is dark as shit and she goes upstairs to get him.

She walks down the steps and reappears buck naked and rushes me. We roll around on the couch and onto the floor.

I'm fumbling and real unsmooth with it but she is a pro. We go at it for a good 3 or 4 minutes and the whole time I'm thinking..."man, this is what they been bragging about, shit seems overrated" ... then I pull out and bust on the carpet in the middle of their living room.

She tells me to clean up in the bathroom and when I emerge she is standing by the front door with that shit WIDE OPEN.

No kiss goodbye, no I'll call you.. just gave me a "don't tell nobody" and sent me on my way.

From that moment on I was on a mission to get that feeling again. I blame my senior year on ole girl because I was a monster.

When i finally told my boys how it went down one of the older heads was like "yeah.. I felt used when it was over too"

Lobby General Discussion topic #12781858 Previous topic | Next topic