Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12779493

Subject: "so u log on to fb and u see ur lil cousin like this " Previous topic | Next topic
esb225
Member since Nov 12th 2003
41415 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"so u log on to fb and u see ur lil cousin like this "
Mon Apr-13-15 12:25 PM by esb225

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photo-shows-ga-teen-abused-fellow-inmates-family-article-1.2168556#

Photo taken inside Georgia prison shows teen being abused by fellow inmates: family
BY NINA GOLGOWSKI NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 3:10 PM A A A
SHARE THIS URL

Cortez Berry, 18, is seen hunched over with a swollen eye and a belt around his neck while serving time at the Al Burruss Correctional Training Center in Georgia.
FACEBOOK
Cortez Berry, 18, is seen hunched over with a swollen eye and a belt around his neck while serving time at the Al Burruss Correctional Training Center in Georgia.
A mother is demanding answers after a Facebook photo surfaced showing her teenage son brutally beaten and tied up by his neck while serving time at a Georgia prison.

In the jarring photo, 18-year-old Cortez Berry, who was sentenced for a 2011 carjacking and robbery, is seen hunched down with a swollen eye in front of two shirtless young men, one who holds the end of a makeshift leash.

The photo is believed to have been taken by fellow inmates at Al Burruss Correctional Training Center before somehow uploaded to Facebook on Friday.

"I was like oh my God! What happened? How'd it happen? It's a terrifying picture to see," Berry's mother, Demetria Harris, told WRDW of the disturbing sight.

Cortez aunt's Shavondria Wright said she visited him on Saturday and asked him first-hand what happened.

Berry's mom, Demetria Harris, is demanding justice for her son while arguing that her son is behind bars to serve time not to be physically abused.
WISTV
Berry's mom, Demetria Harris, is demanding justice for her son while arguing that her son is behind bars to serve time not to be physically abused.
"Ten people jumped on him and just kept beating him and they choked him to sleep. Pretty much they left him there for dead," Wright recalled Berry's story to WRDW.

It apparently happened at 3:15 p.m. but he was left unchecked by the guards until 9:45 p.m. that night, she said.

"They're not being protected. I don't care what they're there for, they still need to be protected," Harris said.

Adding to the mother's concern, the photo's caption hints at it being gang-related as well.

Cortez Berry was arrested at the age of 14 and is serving 8 1/2 years for agravated assault, robbery and theft of a motorvehicle.
POLICE HANDOUT
Cortez Berry was arrested at the age of 14 and is serving 8 1/2 years for agravated assault, robbery and theft of a motorvehicle.
"Wen yhu disrespect da nation..it bringz nuthin but pain & sufferingg..#wedntgettired #GDFOLK," that Facebook caption read. The GDFOLK is suspected of standing for Gangster Disciples or G.D. Nation.

A spokesperson for the Georgia Department Corrections did not immediately return a request for comment by the Daily News.

They previously told WRDW that they're aware of the incident and are investigating. They also acknowledged that cell phones, like the one possibly used in this case, are illegal contraband at their facilities.

"We take very seriously our mission of protecting the public and running safe and secure facilities," they stated in part.

Family of Augusta teen in prison says photo shows him being abused
WFXG - Augusta, GA

Berry's facility is currently under partial lockdown as well, they said.

The teen, who turned 18 over the weekend, is serving an 8 1/2-year sentence for aggravated battery, robbery and theft of a motorvehicle.

He was transfered to the medium security detention center last year after violating his probation.

I got a good life man

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
8 year sentence for aggravated battery, robbery&theft of a motorvehicle?
Apr 13th 2015
yeah...that don't smell right at all
Apr 13th 2015
      none of them southern sentences are legitimate.
Apr 13th 2015
      I see they don't eff around down there...cuz i know PLENTY
Apr 13th 2015
      RE: yeah...that don't smell right at all
Apr 13th 2015
           a teen stabbed&killed a guy@ the Ravens SB parade&did less than 2 years
Apr 13th 2015
                truth be told, the juvenile system is fucked up. - Bodie
Apr 13th 2015
                my homeboy seen that shit....yeah this what i mean...niggas
Apr 13th 2015
                     I see whatchu sayin
Apr 13th 2015
It's rough in prison.
Apr 13th 2015
PROBATION VIOLATION?
Apr 13th 2015
He hella slammable. 5 ft. 115 lbs??? Better get his weight up!
Apr 13th 2015
i feel bad for him. like he had NO chance at life.
Apr 13th 2015
and at 18 he aint growing much more
Apr 13th 2015
that's a tough one. did they tag him on facebook?
Apr 13th 2015
they tagged that fools eye that's for sure
Apr 13th 2015
      dog, im not paying for that joke.
Apr 13th 2015
      okay, so i'm not the only one going to hell for thinking that exact same...
Apr 13th 2015
better than scared straight ... and who gave them cameras?
Apr 13th 2015
i get a cellphone call about once a month from locked-up cousin.
Apr 13th 2015
      it's sad that we all know inmates have easy access to all kinds of shit
Apr 13th 2015
           man when I visit the prison I see them with stuff like WTF
Apr 13th 2015
Y'all Ninjas so short sighted
Apr 13th 2015
most ppl don't care about horrible conditions convicts face
Apr 13th 2015
unless you keeping em locked up forever, you better care.
Apr 13th 2015
But it's serious blinders to feel that way and feel that
Apr 13th 2015
      out of sight. out of mind.
Apr 13th 2015
it's jail nigga..
Apr 13th 2015
lol...man I got cuzzos that been in and out of prison since we were kids...
Apr 13th 2015
Basically
Apr 13th 2015
      For real. I can have compassion for cats that are in....
Apr 13th 2015
      Ppl get wrongly convicted tho. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?
Apr 13th 2015
           thats a whole different post
Apr 13th 2015
BUT WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!?
Apr 13th 2015
This is a direct result of him being unfairly targeted by the CJ system
Apr 13th 2015
They transferred him to another prison. Just happens to be the worst
Apr 13th 2015
that's horrible.
Apr 13th 2015
it is... but if you violate parole by stealing some shit
Apr 13th 2015
there's gotta be a standard for acceptable conditions in prison
Apr 13th 2015
i think this needs to be it's own post
Apr 13th 2015
alotta times, guards create the conditions that allow this stuff to happ...
Apr 13th 2015
8th Amendment to the US Constitution, for starters.
Apr 13th 2015
he's on a leash
Apr 14th 2015
It is
Apr 13th 2015
I pray I don't slip up somehow and get sent to prison...
Apr 13th 2015
same
Apr 14th 2015
i think some folks are missing the "what if this was your little cousin"
Apr 13th 2015
yeah this is disturbing. I have a little cousin in for bank robbery now
Apr 13th 2015
praying is all we ca do. they made choices that landed them in prison
Apr 13th 2015
It crushes you, and feels like it'll be no coming back for him
Apr 13th 2015
this is sickening
Apr 14th 2015

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "8 year sentence for aggravated battery, robbery&theft of a motorvehicle?"
In response to Reply # 0

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "yeah...that don't smell right at all"
In response to Reply # 1

=======================================
Coolin...

Deadzombie
Member since Aug 21st 2008
13358 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:36 PM

5. "none of them southern sentences are legitimate."
In response to Reply # 3

but i think the bamma was on probation, fucked that up, then got the full sentence.

ambient1
41077 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:41 PM

8. "I see they don't eff around down there...cuz i know PLENTY"
In response to Reply # 5

of niggs who done far worse get far less

I know a dude who killed somebody when we was like 16 and only did 6 years

Coolin...

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:38 PM

6. "RE: yeah...that don't smell right at all"
In response to Reply # 3

because it is typically a felony, or a second degree felony, aggravated battery penalties can be severe. In some states, the sentence ranges reach up to 25 years, with a few states providing maximum punishments of 30 years.

Read more: http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/aggravated_battery.htm#ixzz3XDCqIwyR
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @FreeAdviceNews on Twitter | freeadvice on Facebook

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:43 PM

10. "a teen stabbed&killed a guy@ the Ravens SB parade&did less than 2 years"
In response to Reply # 6

it's wild to me when i hear somebody getting a crazy sentence & i know somebody else did worse and got less:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-ravens-super-bowl-parade-plea-20150407-story.html

A Baltimore teenager accused in the fatal stabbing of another teen after the Ravens 2013 Super Bowl victory parade agreed Tuesday to a plea deal that allowed him to avoid more jail time.

On the day his second trial was to begin, Nazr Williams, 17, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and received a sentence of 30 years, with all but time served suspended.

He was in jail for one year, seven months and 18 days before and after the first trial that ended in a hung jury. He was to be released after his latest court appearance.

In the hallway after the sentencing, the grandmother of 15-year-old victim Deontae Smith consoled a sobbing relative. Williams also was 15 at the time of the attack.

"We weren't pleased with it at all," Sharon Price said. "Thirty years wasn't even sufficient. My grandson lost his life. It's just a hard pill to swallow."

Price was at Williams' trial in January, when a jury deadlocked and a mistrial was declared. Eleven jurors wanted to acquit Williams while one believed he should be found guilty. Though the incident took place amid a large crowd, the prosecution's case relied on a reluctant witness.

State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby said in a statement that given questions about the credibility of the lone witness and the failure of two other witnesses to come forward, "most prosecutors would have walked away from this case."

"But we were ready to try it for a second time," she said. "The death of a 15-year-old at the hands of yet another 15-year-old is an unspeakable tragedy that no sentence can ever adequately address."

Williams was placed on five years' probation. If he violates probation, he could be ordered to serve any of the suspended time from his sentence.

Williams' attorney, who had criticized police work and evidence in the case, said Tuesday that it was mishandled from the start. He said the case should have been adjudicated in juvenile court.

"This case serves to highlight the senselessness of prosecuting children as adults," said James Johnston, the supervising attorney of the public defender's youthful defendant unit. "I am convinced justice would have better been served had Nazr's case been transferred to juvenile court."

Juveniles charged with murder are automatically assigned to adult court, and Williams' petition to move the case to juvenile court was denied. In juvenile court, the focus is on treatment rather than punishment. Juvenile defendants aren't held past 21 years old and avoid an adult criminal record.

Assistant State's Attorney Angela Diehl told jurors that Williams and a group of friends from the west side skipped school on Feb. 5, 2013, to attend the Ravens parade and bumped into an east-side group that included Smith. A fight ensured, and three people were stabbed. Smith died from four stab wounds.

Smith loved to dance and was part of an outfit known as the "Brovahood," which performed at the Paradox Club and elsewhere around the Inner Harbor.

His family and the city police union criticized police officials for initially downplaying the stabbing — there was a delay in dispersing real-time information about the crime to the public, and at first officials said the incident wasn't related to the parade.

According to testimony at the earlier trial, city homicide detectives had no suspects until five months after the killing, when they got a call from authorities in Western Maryland who said a teenager at a juvenile detention facility there had information about the case.

The teen, whose name was not previously among the leads police were pursuing, said he was part of the fight and identified Williams — who was being held at the same juvenile facility — as the killer.

He decided to come forward because "he was mad when he saw — that he got to walk around and breathe the air while his friend was six feet under," Diehl told jurors.

The witness testified he also had other reasons to be angry at Williams. They had fought at Patterson High School a year before fighting at the parade, and when they ended up at the same 36-bed juvenile detention facility in June 2013 in Garrett County, they got into a fight again. The witness told authorities that the day he came forward, Williams had hit him in the face with a belt buckle.

Johnston told jurors that the witness had an ax to grind and should not be trusted. The defense attorney also questioned why police had only obtained video footage from two cameras when the incident took place in the heavily wired downtown business district.

The jury was unable to reach a verdict, resulting in a mistrial.

Williams appeared in court on Tuesday wearing khakis, glasses, and a polo shirt that read Eager Street Academy — a school within the Baltimore City Detention Center complex for youths charged as adults.

A sheriff's deputy initially would not allow his family into the courtroom. During that time, Price, Smith's grandmother, said she addressed Judge Charles Peters about her concerns over the plea deal.

When others were allowed in the courtroom, Williams answered questions from Peters, indicating that he understood the consequences of pleading guilty.

Peters asked Williams if he had any questions.

"When I go home, can I get a job?" Williams asked. Someone in the back of the courtroom laughed.

Peters said getting a job could be a requirement of his probation but warned that his conviction could pose problems with him getting one.

Afterward, Price said she believed the witness testimony at trial should have been enough to convict.

"Come Judgment Day, it's going to be the same," she said.

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79594 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:03 PM

18. "truth be told, the juvenile system is fucked up. - Bodie"
In response to Reply # 10

ambient1
41077 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:08 PM

21. "my homeboy seen that shit....yeah this what i mean...niggas"
In response to Reply # 10

get bodies and be right back on the block in no time

unless u a 3 time loser

Coolin...

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:52 PM

30. "I see whatchu sayin"
In response to Reply # 21

but this part caught my eye:

Williams was placed on five years' probation. If he violates probation, he could be ordered to serve any of the suspended time from his sentence.

YungLeashCuzz violated his probation. If you got PROBATION for all the things they ALLEGE you did, you really need to sitcho ass down. I dont know the facts of the case. I'm pretty sure Southern justice systems are more fked than what we got out here in sunny California, and probly 3x's as racist. I wouldnt get caught pissin in an alley. I wouldnt doubt the cat in the Ravens' case had a better lawyer....there's all kinda variables to consider, I'd think.

I wanna feel bad for the kid...he dont look like he could handle that life. Tryna prove that he was a 'real nigga' to his peers, or doin dumb $hit to get attn. But if you cant handle probation see u in 8.5.

kingjerm78
Member since Jul 05th 2007
24725 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:28 PM

2. "It's rough in prison. "
In response to Reply # 0

--------------------------------

one half of the most dynamic tag team on the net...nappyafro's FROCAST!

http://www.frocast.com
www.nappyafro.com
store.nappyafro.com

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:36 PM

4. "PROBATION VIOLATION?"
In response to Reply # 0

kinda gotta file that under 'that-s what-the-fk-you-get'

you got put on Probation. You thought it was a game. Shit got real.

He lucky if he dont get fked...8.5 is a long stretch.

kingjerm78
24725 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:41 PM

7. "He hella slammable. 5 ft. 115 lbs??? Better get his weight up! "
In response to Reply # 0

www.nappyafro.com
store.nappyafro.com

ndibs
Member since Aug 06th 2012
12715 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:44 PM

11. "i feel bad for him. like he had NO chance at life."
In response to Reply # 7

clearly this poor boy's mamma didn't even feed him.

:/

esb225
41415 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:17 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
23. "and at 18 he aint growing much more "
In response to Reply # 7

it's gonna get much worse for him.

I got a good life man

Deadzombie
13358 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:42 PM

9. "that's a tough one. did they tag him on facebook?"
In response to Reply # 0

esb225
41415 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:18 PM

24. "they tagged that fools eye that's for sure "
In response to Reply # 9

I got a good life man

Deadzombie
13358 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:31 PM

28. "dog, im not paying for that joke."
In response to Reply # 24

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:39 PM

29. "okay, so i'm not the only one going to hell for thinking that exact same..."
In response to Reply # 24

jrocc
Charter member
6506 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:46 PM

12. "better than scared straight ... and who gave them cameras?"
In response to Reply # 0

Deadzombie
13358 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:50 PM

13. "i get a cellphone call about once a month from locked-up cousin."
In response to Reply # 12

its like some tv shit.

sent a picture via text message and everything.

they kinda chilling in there.

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:07 PM

20. "it's sad that we all know inmates have easy access to all kinds of shit"
In response to Reply # 13

they're not supposed to have...

Lach
Charter member
44326 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:17 PM

40. "man when I visit the prison I see them with stuff like WTF"
In response to Reply # 20

But I leave it to the people there. I'm trying to reach out to them, not get them into more trouble.

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49415 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:52 PM

14. "Y'all Ninjas so short sighted"
In response to Reply # 0

Folks hollering from the roof tops about police brutality and black men being unfairly targeted by the criminal justice system but shrug at this shit. SMH.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:00 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
16. "most ppl don't care about horrible conditions convicts face"
In response to Reply # 14

in prison. many feel like convicts deserve harsh treatment and/or that harsh treatment should be expected b/c it's prison.

fuck you.

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:06 PM

19. "unless you keeping em locked up forever, you better care. "
In response to Reply # 16

cuz they will get out one day and end up terrorizing the communities they integrate back into...

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49415 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:15 PM

22. "But it's serious blinders to feel that way and feel that"
In response to Reply # 16

Black people are being unfairly targeted by police and the justice system and a large number of brothers in prison shouldn't be there.

>in prison. many feel like convicts deserve harsh treatment
>and/or that harsh treatment should be expected b/c it's
>prison.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:22 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
42. "out of sight. out of mind."
In response to Reply # 22

fuck you.

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:02 PM

17. "it's jail nigga.. "

Dstl1
Charter member
56229 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:42 PM

36. "lol...man I got cuzzos that been in and out of prison since we were kids..."
In response to Reply # 17

they say prison is an entire separate universe that you couldn't believe. They told me some wild shit...to me...but said that shit was actually tame.

...I'm from the era when A.I. was the answer, now they think ai is the answer - Marlon Craft

RexLongfellow
Charter member
18296 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:00 PM

38. "Basically"
In response to Reply # 17

Shit ain't no game...the object is to NOT GO!

As fucked up as his situation is, ain't like I can feel TOO sorry for dude.

I got 2 uncles that work at Rikers and one that works by Newark airport in NJ...I've been there a few times, shit is REALLY real. And you wanna be a tough guy and do some dumb shit to GET IN those places?

At some point you look in your pocket and realize you're out of fucks to give.

The Wordsmith
Member since Aug 13th 2002
17070 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:25 PM

44. "For real. I can have compassion for cats that are in...."
In response to Reply # 38

...but with exception to someone that was falsely imprisoned, my mentality is "Oh well, my nigga. You knew that dumb move you pulled could possibly have you locked up and you chose to be stupid anyway" Niggas that wanna keep touching the hot stove after burning their hand the first time aren't gonna get too much compassion from me.

Since 1976

Boogie Stimuli
Member since Sep 24th 2010
14016 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:48 PM

45. "Ppl get wrongly convicted tho. DO U NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?"
In response to Reply # 38

And those people shouldn't have to endure shit like this.

~
~
~
~
~
Days like this I miss Sha Mecca

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 08:55 PM

48. "thats a whole different post"
In response to Reply # 45

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:20 PM

25. "BUT WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!?"

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:30 PM

27. "This is a direct result of him being unfairly targeted by the CJ system"

>Folks hollering from the roof tops about police brutality and
>black men being unfairly targeted by the criminal justice
>system but shrug at this shit. SMH.
>
>
>
>
>**********
>"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then
>they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson
>
>
>"One of the most important things in life is what Judge
>Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to
>whether you're

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

kingjerm78
24725 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 12:57 PM

15. "They transferred him to another prison. Just happens to be the worst"
In response to Reply # 0

one in the state.

www.nappyafro.com
store.nappyafro.com

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:21 PM

26. "that's horrible. "
In response to Reply # 0

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:57 PM

31. "it is... but if you violate parole by stealing some shit"
In response to Reply # 26

I can't have sympathy for you.

I say this as someone who has a family member in jail.

Like.. how fucking dumb can you be?

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:10 PM

32. "there's gotta be a standard for acceptable conditions in prison"
In response to Reply # 31

he's supposed to get banked every day for the next however many years he got left? that's how we want prisoners treated?

esb225
41415 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:28 PM

33. "i think this needs to be it's own post "
In response to Reply # 32

i mean on the one hand prison should be a place you fear going... on the other hand you should be be treated as a sub human...

where is that fine line of discipline and respect...

and keep in mind this isn't the guards doing this these are the fellow inmates... so when they do something like this what is the reaction.

I got a good life man

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:47 PM

37. "alotta times, guards create the conditions that allow this stuff to happ..."
In response to Reply # 33

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:24 PM

43. "8th Amendment to the US Constitution, for starters."
In response to Reply # 32

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

fuck you.

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Tue Apr-14-15 01:44 PM

49. "he's on a leash"
In response to Reply # 31

only rapos and molesters deserve something like this

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:39 PM

35. "It is"
In response to Reply # 26

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:33 PM

34. "I pray I don't slip up somehow and get sent to prison..."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Apr-13-15 02:34 PM by PimpTrickGangstaClik

I'd be curtains for me. I'm not built for that life at all

Kim Jong Trill
Member since Jan 31st 2012
548 posts
Tue Apr-14-15 01:54 PM

50. "same"
In response to Reply # 34

Fuck your fort!

Mynoriti
Charter member
38818 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:15 PM

39. "i think some folks are missing the "what if this was your little cousin""
In response to Reply # 0

part of the question

yeah, "he needs to toughen up/bulk up" "don't do the crime" etc.. are legit, but i doubt folks would be so matter of fact seeing publicly released pics of their family member on a leash. especially knowing how much that probably fucks his mom up.

Lach
Charter member
44326 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 04:21 PM

41. "yeah this is disturbing. I have a little cousin in for bank robbery now"
In response to Reply # 39

and he's locked up in Georgia. It worries me to think stuff like this could happen. I pray for the best for him.

legsdiamond
79594 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 08:54 PM

47. "praying is all we ca do. they made choices that landed them in prison"
In response to Reply # 41

I was all fucked up for days thinking about what my fam is going through but another part of me is like fuck it, you knew the rules, got a few chances and still chose to do some crime shit when you had a good life and a good job.

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 06:56 PM

46. "It crushes you, and feels like it'll be no coming back for him"
In response to Reply # 39

Like, that shit is on the damn internet. Even 20 years from now, if he TRIES to forget it, it could come and haunt him. Not a single thing good can come from it, especially because it's not serious enough to make them change laws.

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4550 posts
Tue Apr-14-15 02:01 PM

51. "this is sickening"
In response to Reply # 0

Lobby General Discussion topic #12779493 Previous topic | Next topic