Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12778948

Subject: "So Cops yelling "Taser!" and shooting their guns instead. Dead Black Man" Previous topic | Next topic
Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 06:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"So Cops yelling "Taser!" and shooting their guns instead. Dead Black Man"
Sun Apr-12-15 06:18 PM by Case_One

Oh, and apologizing.

Video released of deadly shooting in Tulsa after police chase
By Eliott C. McLaughlin and Ben Brumfield, CNN
Updated 3:39 PM ET, Sun April 12, 2015

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/12/us/tulsa-police-shooting-video/

(CNN)The reserve deputy who shot a suspect with his firearm rather than his stun gun, and another deputy who can be heard cursing at the suspect after he was shot, were not in their normal states of mind because of the elevated stress of apprehending the suspect, according to a Tulsa, Oklahoma, investigator.

Tulsa Police Sgt. Jim Clark, who has been brought in to review the case, said Tulsa County Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, "inadvertently" shot Eric Courtney Harris after Harris -- a possibly PCP-addled felon who had days prior sold methamphetamine to an undercover officer -- ran from authorities after trying to sell an illegal handgun during an undercover sting.

As deputies tried to handcuff Harris, Bates arrived with a pepper spray gun in hand. He warned his fellow deputies he was going to use a Taser on the suspect, but instead, he fired a single gunshot -- and immediately apologized, Clark said, citing a recently released video.

Clark attributed Bates' actions to a phenomenon known as "slip and capture." An example is when someone who drives a car with a manual transmission gets behind the wheel of a car with an automatic transmission. The driver will press her or his left foot down when stopping abruptly, even though there's no clutch pedal, he said.

Quoting Bill Lewinski, executive director of the Force Science Institute, Clark further explained: "These are mistakes that are made when you think you are doing one thing but you actually are doing another, and the result often is directly opposite of what you intended. In effect, your intended behavior slips off the path that you want it to go because it is captured by a stronger response and sent to a different direction."

Bates announced that he was going to deploy his Taser, and he pulled the trigger only once, as he was trained to do, Clark said. Police are trained to "double-tap" when firing their handguns, he said. The gun jumped out of Bates' hand because he wasn't expecting recoil, Clark said, and Bates expressed surprise and remorse that he had shot Harris.

Quoting Lewinski again, Clark said, "This is the slip and capture. Under time pressure to address a perceived threat, his intention to draw his Taser slipped off his agenda, so to speak, when it was captured and completed by a more well-rehearsed motor program. ... He was not conscious of this unfortunate switch until after the shot was fired. In his urgency, his concentration was focused exclusively on Harris' back, where he intended to place the Taser darts. Because of what's called 'inattentional blindness,' meaning that he wasn't consciously paying attention to and registering it, he wouldn't have been aware that the feel of the gun was different from that of the Taser. And in this case the weight of the gun and Taser are nearly identical."

Clark was emphatic that Bates had done nothing criminally wrong and went so far as to say the reserve deputy was a victim.

"Reserve Deputy Bates did not commit a crime. Reserve Deputy Bates was a victim, a true victim of slip and capture," he said. "There's no other determination I could come to."

**'He shot him!'**

When they set up the undercover sting, police wanted evidence on camera. But when they recorded the operation targeting Harris earlier this month, cameras continued to roll as the suspect ran, and as he was fatally shot.

The Tulsa County Sheriff's Office released the video on Friday. The shooting was an apparent accident, it has said.

In the last minutes of the video, Harris lies on the pavement with police on top of him. An officer calls for a Taser, but in place of an electric clicking sound, a gunshot rings out.

A voice can be heard saying, "Oh! I shot him! I'm sorry!" Another officer screams out, "He shot him! He shot him!"

Harris, who is bleeding, calls out, too. He's losing his breath, he says. An officer yells back at him.

"You f**king ran! Shut the f**k up!" he yells. "F**k your breath," he said.

Clark defended the officer's language, saying the deputy experienced auditory exclusion, never heard the gunshot and thought the suspect was out of breath from running. The language has no bearing on whether the shooting was justified, Clark said.

"One deputy thought he was going to have to shoot this person at the arrest site. It's very upsetting when you think you are going to have to take someone's life and this deputy, one of the involved deputies, was upset," he said. "Secondly, this is total stress. They are going after a dangerous suspect that they have no idea whether or not this person is armed."

Clark added, "They did not know that he was shot at this time. They had audio exclusion. They was at a point where they couldn't hear. They didn't even hear the gunshot go off. The officers did not know that Mr. Harris had been shot."

An officer can be seen in the video taking his foot off an object lying on the pavement not far from Harris.

Shortly after the suspect is shot, the officers begin tugging Harris' hands behind his back as the video ends.

Harris later died at a local hospital. Police said at the time of the shooting that Harris admitted to medics at the scene that he may have been under the influence of phencyclidine, a street drug commonly known as PCP.

The video is edited to block out the officers' faces. Harris is clearly visible.

**'German Luger' deal**

Minutes earlier, Harris had climbed into a truck cab, where an undercover officer had set up a camera on the dash to record the suspect.

"What's up?" they greet each other cordially. Without missing a beat, Harris rummages deep in a backpack and hastily hands over a semiautomatic pistol. Every few seconds, he looks around outside nervously.

"Sweet, that's a nice gun, man," the undercover officer says off camera. It's a "German Luger," Harris tells him.

He cranes his head around quickly and watches as a car pulls up next to the truck. Officers in uniform jump out, and Harris bolts out the passenger door and sprints off.

"He's running; he's running, he's running!" the officer in the truck says.

As Harris fled, police worried he might still be armed because he ran with his right forearm pressed against his hip, "consistent with trying to maintain control of a gun," Clark said, adding that no gun was found when Harris was searched after the chase.

Another video from an officer's body camera picks up the chase. The officer wearing it jumps out of a vehicle and pursues Harris on foot, catching up to him easily. He tackles the fleeing suspect.

The officer commands him, "I need you to roll on your stomach. Now!" Other officers appear. Someone calls, "Taser! Taser!"

The gun discharges.

Much later in the recording made by the first camera inside the truck, two men are conversing. "He thought it was his Taser," one of them says, as the other curses in frustration.

In the background, a woman is crying "No, no, no!" Harris had come to the sting deal with a female companion.

**Officer suspended**

Police have said that Harris had reached for his waistband, and officers feared he might endanger them. When Harris was on the ground, he "refused to pull his left arm from underneath his body where his hand was near his waistband," they said after the shooting.

The officer's body camera video did not reveal that area of Harris' body.

Bates, a former Tulsa police officer, was placed on administrative leave after the shooting, the sheriff's office has said.

Asked whether Bates' age may have been a factor in the shooting, Clark said, "It's happened to 21-year-old law enforcement officers. It's happened to 30-year-old law enforcement officers. Age is not really a factor in consideration for the dynamics behind slip and capture events.

Despite the details released over the weekend, Harris' brother says he still want answers.

"I want to know if he was shot in the back accidentally or on purpose. These are all the things that not only I want, but the public wants," Andre Harris told CNN affiliate KTUL.

Bates' attorney, Scott Wood, told CNN on Friday he would contact the network later. He had not issued a statement or called back as of Sunday.

CNN's Jason Morris, Carma Hassan and Andreas Preuss contributed to this report.

"And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful." ~ 2 Tim 2:4

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
what is a 73 years old doing with a gun and a badge?
Apr 12th 2015
It's ageism to say he shouldn't be working.
Apr 12th 2015
the rationalizations are disgusting to read
Apr 12th 2015
I truly believe he made a mistake...
Apr 12th 2015
thats a big mistake
Apr 12th 2015
i'm less mad at paul blartt mall cop than at the other officers
Apr 13th 2015
agreed...but did they say the max he could get for this is 4 yrs??
Apr 14th 2015
You know what?
Apr 12th 2015
But if they find out homes was actually on PCP, I don't know.
Apr 12th 2015
Reserve deputy who fired fatal shot was among 'lots of' wealthy donors i...
Apr 12th 2015
so its like fantasy police camp or something?
Apr 12th 2015
So wait. Drugs weren't involved in this case? No PCP/meth?
Apr 12th 2015
auditory exclusion. Can't hear gunshots. Can make snide quips.
Apr 12th 2015
It appears that people are becoming desensitized instead of outgaged
Apr 13th 2015
I'm just curious as to why we are NOW outraged..shit like this
Apr 13th 2015
smh
Apr 13th 2015
are tasers shaped like guns now?
Apr 13th 2015
yes. plastic. guns. normal people can tell the difference tho.
Apr 13th 2015
      i had no idea
Apr 13th 2015
this is from the story on NBC News:
Apr 13th 2015
I hate how the cops try to craft a defense in the media.
Apr 13th 2015
do people realize that arms/hands naturally fall by their waist?
Apr 13th 2015
I'm saying....
Apr 13th 2015
sounds like a lie
Apr 13th 2015
fuck your breath!
Apr 13th 2015
From Tulsa; so much of this makes no sense
Apr 13th 2015
He's being charged with Manslaughter
Apr 13th 2015
them's the breaks, but he should never have been in that position
Apr 13th 2015
Too many fucked up things to count
Apr 13th 2015
those other cops needs to be charged too, and here's why
Apr 14th 2015

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79349 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 06:25 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "what is a 73 years old doing with a gun and a badge?"
In response to Reply # 0

Doronmonkflake
Member since Jan 10th 2007
11078 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 08:13 PM

6. "It's ageism to say he shouldn't be working. "
In response to Reply # 1

But to use his age as the official reason he failed at his job should exonerate any potential discrimination there.

Da bayball, babeh. (c) Charlie Kelly.

woe.is.me.
Member since Aug 06th 2007
13957 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 06:34 PM

2. "the rationalizations are disgusting to read"
In response to Reply # 0

---
www.ikirejones.com
FW16: After Migration.

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15893 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 06:36 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "I truly believe he made a mistake..."
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Apr-12-15 06:40 PM by PimpTrickGangstaClik

But mistakes of this magnitude can't go unpunished

And statements like this need to be banned:

"Police have said that Harris had reached for his waistband, and officers feared he might endanger them. When Harris was on the ground, he "refused to pull his left arm from underneath his body where his hand was near his waistband," they said after the shooting."

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 06:38 PM

4. "thats a big mistake"
In response to Reply # 3

The medical excuse is disgusting.

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 10:56 PM

27. "i'm less mad at paul blartt mall cop than at the other officers"
In response to Reply # 3

once he was shot they needed to go into aide and recovery mode, instead they treated him like a loose animal.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Calico
Charter member
24604 posts
Tue Apr-14-15 07:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
29. "agreed...but did they say the max he could get for this is 4 yrs??"
In response to Reply # 3

people who keep making "mistakes" or say they were following procedure killing unarmed Americans SHOULD be treated way more seriously than we have seen....as soon as it becomes a public thing the police get all defensive, and the entire world knows by now that cops kill of unarmed people of color and get away with it often...that's a sad reality

"yes, sometimes my rhymes are sexist, but you lovely bitches and hos should know i'm tryin to correct it"- hiphopopotamus

MME
Charter member
11940 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 06:39 PM

5. "You know what?"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgPqUx4c9-M

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Doronmonkflake
11078 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 08:14 PM

7. "But if they find out homes was actually on PCP, I don't know."
In response to Reply # 5

Cause the taser might not have worked anyway.

That's a grey area. I would hate to be a cop, man.

j0510
Member since Feb 02nd 2012
2315 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 08:33 PM

8. "Reserve deputy who fired fatal shot was among 'lots of' wealthy donors i..."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/sheriff-s-office-reserve-deputy-who-fired-fatal-shot-was/article_3d1f3fe7-43cd-5fa1-9e8c-d8b3aefe2504.html

Sheriff's Office: Reserve deputy who fired fatal shot was among 'lots of' wealthy donors in reserve program

Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 12:00 am
By DYLAN GOFORTH World Staff Writer

This story initially misidentified who was the subject of an undercover gun and ammunition buy. The story has been corrected.

Robert Bates, the reserve Tulsa County deputy who fatally shot a man who was in a physical altercation with another deputy last week, has donated thousands of dollars worth of items to the Sheriff’s Office since becoming a reserve deputy in 2008.

Bates, 73, accidentally shot Eric Harris on Thursday, according to Maj. Shannon Clark, after Harris — the subject of an undercover gun and ammunition buy by the Sheriff’s Office’s Violent Crimes Task Force — fled from arrest and then fought with a deputy who tackled him. Bates, Clark said, thought he was holding a stun gun when he pulled the trigger.

Bates is not an active member of the task force but donates his hours there as a highly regarded member of the Reserve Deputy Program, Clark said.

Harris, 44, an ex-convict with an extensive criminal history, was shot in the right axilla, the area under the joint that connects the arm to the shoulder, according to the state Medical Examiner’s Office. Clark said Harris, who died at a Tulsa hospital after the shooting, told a deputy at the scene that he had taken PCP earlier in the morning.

Bates apparently is not alone as both a donor and reserve deputy. While the Sheriff’s Office has not released its full roster, Clark said other wealthy donors are among the agency’s 130 reserve deputies.

“There are lots of wealthy people in the reserve program,” he said. “Many of them make donations of items. That’s not unusual at all.”

Bates has donated multiple vehicles, guns and stun guns to the Sheriff’s Office since he became a reserve deputy in 2008, Clark said. The Sheriff’s Office did not have an itemized list of donations made by Bates available Monday and deferred that question to the county commissioners’ office, which tracks those items.

The shooting, which a Sheriff’s Office press release says happened after a brief foot pursuit in the 2000 block of North Harvard Avenue, was recorded via two “sunglass cameras,” Clark said. He could not confirm whether those sunglass cameras were purchased by Bates, but a source told the Tulsa World that Bates had recently purchased them for the Violent Crimes Task Force.

According to the Sheriff’s Office’s “Use of Force” policy, deputies are authorized to use deadly force to:

• Protect themselves or others when the deputy has reason to believe there is immediate danger of death of serious bodily harm;

• Prevent the escape of a fleeing felon when the deputy has probable cause to believe both that the person has committed a felony involving the action or threat of serious physical injury or death and that the subject’s escape would pose an imminent danger of death or serious physical harm to deputies and others.

First Assistant District Attorney John David Luton said Monday that the Tulsa County District Attorney’s Office had not received the case from the Sheriff’s Office but would seek to “move quickly” on a decision on possible charges against the reserve deputy once presented with the case.

Before Bates was a reserve deputy, he served one year — from 1964 to 1965 — as a police officer, according to Tulsa police.

According to the Sheriff’s Office’s Reserve Deputy Program policy manual, reserves — who Clark said are not compensated financially for any hours they work — are separated into three categories: basic, intermediate and advanced.

Bates, Clark said, is classified as an “advanced reserve,” which means he “can do anything a full-time deputy can do.” Though Bates’ assignment to the Violent Crimes Task Force was not unusual, Clark said, the insurance company executive would have been assigned to the undercover operation in a support role.

“Although he had training and experience for the arrest team, he’s not assigned to the arrest team,” Clark said of Bates’ role on the task force. “He came to render aid during the altercation, but he’s in a support role during the operation. That means keeping notes, doing counter-surveillance, things like that.”

According to Reserve Deputy Program policy, to be classified as “advanced,” you must have 320 hours of training with CLEET (the Council on Law Enforcement Education and Training) as well as have completed 480 hours of the TCSO Field Training Officer Program.

At that point, the policy states, reserve deputies can “perform normal field duties by themselves and without the direct supervision of a certified deputy.”

CLEET paralegal Catherine Streeter said Bates was actively certified with the organization, but she could not release documents stating when he received his training.

Advanced reserve deputies “must complete 40 hours of service every six months” to maintain certification, the policy states.

The Tulsa Police Department, by comparison, has “about 55” reserve officers, Officer Leland Ashley said. TPD reserves typically work traffic control or events such as parking lot patrols during “Safe Shopper” operations in heavy shopping seasons, he said.

Ashley said the only time Chief Chuck Jordan remembers reserve officers being used on a task force was during last summer’s hunt for a serial rapist.

Other than that task force, in which reserve officers sat in marked patrol cars in hopes of deterring the rapist from attacking again, Ashley said TPD reserves “aren’t utilized in task forces or undercover operations.”

GriftyMcgrift
Member since May 22nd 2002
20414 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 08:37 PM

9. "so its like fantasy police camp or something?"
In response to Reply # 8

wtfwtfwtf

Doronmonkflake
11078 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 08:40 PM

11. "So wait. Drugs weren't involved in this case? No PCP/meth?"
In response to Reply # 8

Just ammo?

Doronmonkflake
11078 posts
Sun Apr-12-15 08:38 PM

10. "auditory exclusion. Can't hear gunshots. Can make snide quips."
In response to Reply # 0

"F**k your breathing"

Ok. We're all stupid.

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 07:13 AM

12. "It appears that people are becoming desensitized instead of outgaged "
In response to Reply # 0

I'm speaking of the Majority of Citizens.

"And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful." ~ 2 Tim 2:4

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 10:46 AM

19. "I'm just curious as to why we are NOW outraged..shit like this"
In response to Reply # 12

has been goin on forever

when a certain demographic (young niggas from the hood) been tellin erybody this type a shit been goin on forever...nobody listened to em

=======================================
Coolin...

Crash Bandacoot
Member since May 13th 2003
10114 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 07:15 AM

13. "smh"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Apr-13-15 07:16 AM by Crash Bandacoot

foamy-mouthed pigs with guns, not a good combination. never will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
instagram:
http://instagram.com/0kayndc

"There is much temptation to use what has worked before,
even when it may exceed its effective scope."

"Roll me further bitch"

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 07:47 AM

14. "are tasers shaped like guns now?"
In response to Reply # 0

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

Doronmonkflake
11078 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 07:49 AM

15. "yes. plastic. guns. normal people can tell the difference tho."
In response to Reply # 14

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 08:04 AM

17. "i had no idea"
In response to Reply # 15

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

daryloneal
Member since Jan 08th 2005
9267 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 07:57 AM

16. "this is from the story on NBC News:"
In response to Reply # 0

"Maj. Clark said Harris was possibly under the influence of Phencyclidine, PCP, when he was admitted to the hospital. Authorities also said they believed he may have been armed at the time because of the way he was holding his arms near his waistline, although he was arrested without any weapons."

So it was a "mistake", yet they're still looking to cover all bases to justify the shooting anyway.

---
but have you ever checked out my website? www.dtaylorimages.com

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 10:36 AM

18. "I hate how the cops try to craft a defense in the media."
In response to Reply # 16

>"Maj. Clark said Harris was possibly under the influence of
>Phencyclidine, PCP, when he was admitted to the hospital.
>Authorities also said they believed he may have been armed at
>the time because of the way he was holding his arms near his
>waistline, although he was arrested without any weapons."
>
>So it was a "mistake", yet they're still looking to cover all
>bases to justify the shooting anyway.

legsdiamond
79349 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:03 PM

22. "do people realize that arms/hands naturally fall by their waist?"

cops trying to make it sound like people walk around like Ralphie's younger brother in the winter time

https://iheartbekart.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/fe990-randy-snow-suit-a-christmas-story.jpg

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44256 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 06:43 PM

25. "I'm saying...."
In response to Reply # 22

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

Crash Bandacoot
Member since May 13th 2003
10114 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 02:04 PM

23. "sounds like a lie"

they throw shit in there to incriminate

Atillah Moor
Member since Sep 05th 2013
13825 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:33 PM

20. "fuck your breath!"
In response to Reply # 0

Anyone seen one these good cops I hear people mention from time to time?

Everything looks like Oprah kissing Harvey Weinstein these days

B9
Charter member
43124 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 01:56 PM

21. "From Tulsa; so much of this makes no sense"
In response to Reply # 0

Why the County Sheriffs were setting up a gun-buy sting on non-county property needs to be addressed, but why they were using a voluntary, semi-retired and ARMED South Tulsa deputy to assist in something as potentially violent as this in North Tulsa is just ridiculous. When I was living there, we really didn't give a damn about County Sheriffs within the city limits on non-County property (court houses, libraries, schools, fair grounds, etc...) and most of them were part-time deputies that would just give you a hard time or accompany court clerks serving papers.
A gun buy sting from part-timers? Ridiculous.

gusto
Charter member
26878 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 03:40 PM

24. "He's being charged with Manslaughter"
In response to Reply # 0

http://abcnews.go.com/US/oklahoma-reserve-deputy-73-charged-degree-manslaughter-stun/story?id=30277587

..|.,

If you still don't know what Jade Typhoon is, click here:
http://jadetyphoon.blogspot.com/ (WS)

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 10:57 PM

28. "them's the breaks, but he should never have been in that position"
In response to Reply # 24

ConcreteCharlie
71387 posts
Mon Apr-13-15 10:54 PM

26. "Too many fucked up things to count"
In response to Reply # 0

Even you are a desensitized, soulless human being, you have to realize that if nothing else this complete lack of accountability is costing you money as an American. They will sweep this shit under the rug with a bunch of buzzwords and plea cops but in the end this victim, like many others, will receive less justice than he deserves but still get a huge settlement. So basically the police force protects its negligent monsters at the cost of huge sums to the tax payers.

I don't think there is any need to break down how incredibly fucked up this situation was. Not only the initial mistake, but their callous reaction and outright lie that the porkers molesting this dying man and swearing at him didn't know he had been shot.

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Tue Apr-14-15 09:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
30. "those other cops needs to be charged too, and here's why"
In response to Reply # 0

they saw that man had been shot. they refused him immediate aim...one even bore down on his head with a knee. not a single officer tried to help him. they all refused to restrain the two officers that were still assaulting him after he got shot.

furthermore, why was a taser even necessary? they has dude on the ground, and from what i could tell on the video, there were at LEAST two physically fit and strong officers there. (look at the tattoo officer) why was the 73 year old trying to get in on the mix?

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,

Lobby General Discussion topic #12778948 Previous topic | Next topic