Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12777063

Subject: "dreamt last night that Shimmy keeled over.. i was like "OH SHIT FORREEAL..." Previous topic | Next topic
PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 04:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"dreamt last night that Shimmy keeled over.. i was like "OH SHIT FORREEAL..."

I was thinking she just fell over and ain't moving or breathing crap I gotta call 9-1-1 and I leapt over to her and got down in her face to see if she actually was breathing or not..

... and

she cracks a half smirk and giggles... I was relieved but furious... and dammit I'm still mad at the dream her for pulling that BS...

crappy fricking dream man.. .y'all ever dreamt this kinda stuff before?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
a couple of weeks ago my harp teacher showed me Happy Birthday on the ha...
Apr 09th 2015
you're taking harp classes?
Apr 10th 2015
      She don had and been playing the harp for an age.. I've been trying to
Apr 10th 2015
i was having an orgy dream
Apr 09th 2015
^ UP for reading later ... new job got me playing all WS careful....
Apr 10th 2015

janey
Charter member
123124 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 05:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "a couple of weeks ago my harp teacher showed me Happy Birthday on the ha..."
In response to Reply # 0

then a few nights ago I dreamt that I was trying to play it, using her exact words talking myself through it. If I'd had time in the morning I would have tried playing it to see whether dream practicing is effective for memorization.

~ ~ ~
All meetings end in separation
All acquisition ends in dispersion
All life ends in death
- The Buddha

|\_/|
='_'=

Every hundred years, all new people

KosherSam
Member since Mar 18th 2004
70132 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 08:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "you're taking harp classes? "
In response to Reply # 1

how did that happen? just wake up one morning like "I wanna learn to play the harp?"

*Jews you*

"this is okp tho, reading is completely optional" (c) desus

Proceed with caution. I am overtly racist.

<-- In Pigpen we trust

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 02:42 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "She don had and been playing the harp for an age.. I've been trying to "
In response to Reply # 3

wrassle the sucker from here for a while myself cause I am mad jealous

worms
Member since Jun 19th 2002
9071 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 09:50 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "i was having an orgy dream"
In response to Reply # 0

i was being straddled by a thick white girl, and the group of us were in a room that looked like a small store front in a mall. it wasnt a mall specifically, but set up like that, with a room and a space in front that people walked by, a greater space full of other things beyond that. then my mom walked by and put her hands over her face and ran off like reverand lovejoys wife. then after that? something? and i was walking around a place more underground lairy, with a rocky looking wall and some light blue doors cut into the rock. this girl and i were walking around and we go past this thing that looks like the wall of a morgue, with dead people cabinets in it. she pulls one out and theres another girl in there, and she says 'ah! she's dead!' and freaks out and runs away. i look into the dead person cubby hole and i say, 'hey, shes not dead, i mean shes fucked up, she aint great, but shes not dead!' and i run around trying to warn people. i open up one of those light blue doors and on the other side are a set of stairs that are dark and that i cant see the top of. i yell up there, and a mans voice yells back down, telling me to leave them alone. i get scared cause they dont sound scared that there are fucked up girls in boxes in the walls. like the shit was supposed to be like that. i began to feel like a piece of food that was being played with. they lured me in with the thick white girl. the cruel genius of it all! and they were gonna fuck me up too. i end up in a room that had the look of being lit by natural daylight through a frosted glass. but it could have been flourescent lighting. it was the only well it room i had been in during the entire dream. and the girl from earlier, that freaked out when she found the girl in the box in the wall, she has taken on this snarling, zombie-ish look, and she begins to come toward me. i found a hatchet and i chopped the shit out of her back. i buried the hatchet. in her back. i left that room, then i ran around the place, trying to find a way out, then i woke up and took a piss.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 02:29 PM

4. "^ UP for reading later ... new job got me playing all WS careful...."
In response to Reply # 2

Lobby General Discussion topic #12777063 Previous topic | Next topic