Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12775394

Subject: "crazy neighbor stories" Previous topic | Next topic
legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79620 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 12:04 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"crazy neighbor stories"

What is crazy is this happened in Cotswold which is a nice little pocket 10 minutes from downtown.

"FROM MY DICK TO YOUR LIPS"

This is what what neighbor named "D-ROCK" said to his Ex girls new boyfriend at 3AM a few days after we moved to Charlotte.

I would hear crazy shit like "CLEAN THE GRITS OFF MY CURTAIN!!!"

One night there were helicopters circling in our neighborhood. D-ROCK knocks on our door and says "I just wanted to check on yall, you hear those helicopters and sirens?"

I look down and his shoes are muddy as shit. I just shook my head and closed the door.

a week later she kicks him out and this dude is posted up in the parking lot with an ankle bracelet and one of these http://www.babyminestore.com/productimages/wcredmon/babybeachchairumbrella.jpg

muthafukkin DROCK!!!

so.. any crazy neighbor stories?

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
i had an upstairs neighbor who was at least 55 years old and lived
Apr 08th 2015
in college there was this old dude who went back to school
Apr 08th 2015
Okay, here's a long one -
Apr 08th 2015
this was good
Apr 09th 2015
Let's see...
Apr 08th 2015
oh, these are different neighbors.
Apr 08th 2015
when i lived in an apt building...there was a young cute girl lived next...
Apr 08th 2015
LOL. I remember this story.
Apr 09th 2015
they sell crack in my building
Apr 08th 2015
We lived in Clinton HIll and my landlord did crack
Apr 08th 2015
      LOL WHAT
Apr 08th 2015
           the friendliest dudes make the best salesmen
Apr 08th 2015
                LOL now im having visuals of them offering my parents crack
Apr 08th 2015
Awww. Soooo many between Inglewood, Tally, Gardena, South Central.
Apr 08th 2015
LMFAO
Apr 08th 2015
YEAH. that's fucn funny
Apr 09th 2015
Shotguns right?
Apr 10th 2015
my neighbor's boyfriend shot a guy 7 times outside of a carryout...
Apr 08th 2015
She got super familiar, super fast.
Apr 08th 2015
Damn.
Apr 09th 2015
my neighbor back home is at war with my dad
Apr 08th 2015
old couple lived next door to me growing up
Apr 08th 2015
AKA Lemme fuck yo girl while you smoke a cig on my porch!
Apr 08th 2015
RE: AKA Lemme fuck yo girl while you smoke a cig on my porch!
Apr 08th 2015
      Fa'serious!
Apr 08th 2015
           That wasn't his girl..lol
Apr 09th 2015
                Sheeiitt Bruhman, ...according to him, it WAS.
Apr 09th 2015
Dude..you know Cotswold is a rock throw from Griertown, lol
Apr 09th 2015
Apr 09th 2015
My upstairs neighbor was a skripper
Apr 09th 2015
Sometime around '04...Gardena...I was still in high school....
Apr 10th 2015
i'll pass.
Apr 10th 2015
you already been won dis anyways ma
Apr 10th 2015
My upstairs neighbors who I've dubbed Meth Damon & Natasha Begone
Apr 10th 2015

Government Name
Member since Dec 16th 2005
23190 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 12:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "i had an upstairs neighbor who was at least 55 years old and lived"
In response to Reply # 0

with his 18-23 year old girlfriend. i never saw them doing drugs, but they gave off a heavy druggy vibe. from what i could tell, he didnt work and she was in some type of school.

occasionally, he would decide 2,3 am was a great time to start strumming at his guitar and singing. sometimes they'd randomly start blasting the tv instead; always old westerns with a ton of shooting. one night i'm, 75% sure i heard some racist propaganda video blasting (they're white), but maybe i was tripping...

one night, i heard them arguing and sobbing about her being bullied at school and he yelled at the top the lungs "NO ONE F*CKS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH IT"

usually, i'd bang on my ceiling with a broom to get dude to stop and quiet down. i'm not with walking all the way upstairs to tell adults sh*t they already know. however, this one night, when i banged with the broom he. lost. it. stomping, screaming, cursing at no one in particular (but it was clearly towards me), etc. & because i'm slammable, i waited for him to quiet down instead of confronting him. and he did after 10 minutes and i guess he went to sleep because it went silent.

fast forward a few weeks, i'm still seething and planning what i'm gonna do when he starts up again and right on cue, it's 3 am and he's got some war doc/western/shoot em up flick BLASTING. my girl looks at me and I know this is it. i gotta step to this old bastard and let him know what i'm not fitna stand for. i throw on some sweats and sneakers, in case i need some traction during the potential rumble, i leave the apartment, walk upstairs and bang on his door. no answer. i bang again and yell that i know he's in there.

i hear some movement, he opens the door smiling and he's in full military fatigues and combat boots, all the lights in the tiny studio apartment are off except the flicker from the tv, it's smokey as sh*t and as I look past him i see that he's using HUGE american flags as curtains...

i politely asked him to try and keep the noise down, my wife cant sleep ("you know how women are" *nervous chuckle*). he may or may not have obliged, i cant even remember. i turned around, went downstairs and texted my landlord like a b*tch lol. a week later he was evicted.

for weeks, i was 25% sure i was gonna get sniped from afar or something strolling into the building. talked to my other upstairs neighbors and they told me they had been terrified of him (they'd heard even crazier things coming from his crib that i couldnt hear downstairs) and were too shook to confront him.

________
http://twitter.com/aehorton
http://instagram.com/aehorton

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 12:36 PM

2. "in college there was this old dude who went back to school"
In response to Reply # 1

he was an Archeologist but it was also a cover for his drug habit. He nickname was Deeedo or maybe that was his last name.

Dude would go to South America.. study rocks and caves, score the best powder and roll through customs without getting searched or sniffed.

One night he did a good 20 bumps in 15 minutes while we were smoking and he kept trying to offer it to my wife and I.

He also had this cat that was grossly overweight. Like 30 to 40 pounds and he would hold it while doing bumps.

mrhood75
Member since Dec 06th 2004
44720 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:09 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "Okay, here's a long one - "
In response to Reply # 0

Okay, let’s start in middle: Homeboy ended up running naked down the street in front of our loft complex, after letting his two dangerous pitbulls run free throughout the neighborhood. Cops and ambulance are called. He gets 5150’d.

Now let’s backtrack to how we got here, and what followed:

I want to say six months before that, the guy moved into the complex. Seemed nice enough. Had an Australian cattle dog, big into punk music. A little goofy, but innocuous. Not exactly the type of guy the wife and I would hang out with, but someone we’d say “Hi” to if we saw him in the hall and engage in polite conversation.

A few months after that we run into him in the loft’s complex parking lot, with his Australian dog, and two angry looking pitbulls. He tells us he’d heard that these two pitbulls were in a shelter and were going to get put to sleep, so he decided to save them. Okay, fine. But these two pitbulls look really aggressive. Even as we’re talking, the Australian sheep dog is making sure to keep as safe a distance from them as possible (while still on her leash). The female of the two pits looks like she’s just had puppies, so she was probably in hyper-aggressive protection mode, but with no puppies to protect. And our neighbor is oblivious to all of this. He tells us he’s never had a pitbull before, but figures it can’t be that difficult to care for one.

A few weeks later, one of the pits attacks another dog in the complex. Viciously attacks. Like it apparently took a full 90 seconds to get him off the other dog. The pit clamped onto the other dog’s head and wouldn’t let go. Only reason the other dog survived the attack is because the pitbull bit into a tumor (the attack he attacked was extremely elderly and infirm). The dog’s owner calls the cops and animal control. It’s a giant fucking mess.

And that was the incident that caused a complete psychotic break in dude.

He completely flips out after that. He locks himself in his apartment, with both of his dogs, and rarely, if ever, leaves. He starts blasting loud punk music and Jamiroquai at all hours of the day and night. Really weird people start coming and going into his loft all the time. When he does leave his loft, he often ends up locked outside the complex, yelling and throwing things at the building. The cops are called a few times, but he refuses to let them into his loft. Since he hasn’t technically destroyed any property, the cops say all they do is welfare checks; they can't make him let them in to the loft.

I later learn from his neighbor who lived upstairs from him that the weird people going in and out of his apartment are “disciples” of his who believe that he’s shaman that’s going to save the world.

Then one morning he completely flips out, lets two pitbulls free, and runs naked down the street.

Ambulance comes, he gets 5150’d, his family shows up to try to work things out. No one knows what happened to the pitbulls. Three days pass, he quietly comes back to the loft complex, and resumes his shut-in behavior while he’s family tries to do what it can to prevent him from getting evicted.

A week or two after that, the two pitbulls jump from his loft window and attack another dog walking out in front of the complex.

It turns out that on the day he got 5150’d, one of his “disciples” showed up, quietly collected the two dogs, and drove off. After the neighbor got released from the mental institution, the disciple brings both dogs back into the building during middle of the night. They stay in apartment the entire week, until that morning when the jump out of open window and attack the passing dog and the woman walking him.

Cops and animal control are called. Both pitbulls are taken into custody. I still don’t know how the guy managed to not get arrested after that. Building management start the eviction process, as it also turns out that on top of everything, he stopped paying his rent. Cops are called a few other times due to noise complaints, but no arrests. A couple of weeks later, him and his disciples pack up all his stuff into a U-Haul and leave in the middle of the night. Don’t know what happened to him. I do know the pitbulls got put into permanent foster care in a shelter/home for damaged animals.

-----------------

www.albumism.com

Checkin' Our Style, Return To Zero:

https://www.mixcloud.com/returntozero/

astralblak
Member since Apr 05th 2007
20029 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 11:38 PM

27. "this was good"
In response to Reply # 3

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28846 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:17 PM

4. "Let's see..."
In response to Reply # 0

... Heard what I thought was neighbor beating the shit out of his girlfriend but decided to not call the cops because that's none of my business and what I heard might not accurately reflect the situation.

I had a neighbor that was hardcore into drugs to the point the landlord brought me in for questioning...

This dude murdered his girlfriend and her lover. This made local news as the guy was a popular student on campus.

This one guy I knew from freshman year went around slashing people's tires. I told some people and next thing you know he got a tuneup. These incidents stopped happening for some odd reason...

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:22 PM

6. "oh, these are different neighbors."
In response to Reply # 4

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59181 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:20 PM

5. "when i lived in an apt building...there was a young cute girl lived next..."
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Apr-08-15 01:22 PM by Cenario

door, we shared the same bedroom wall. she was probably 19/20 i was 26 when i moved there. She would always be very shy and our convos was always just hi and bye mostly...she'd act like she was scared to make eye contact but would watch me when i wasn't looking at her. I always thought she may have had a crush.

On one occasion my wife and i were having an exceptionally passionate session and shortly after we finish, I hear a girl from next door yell "BRAVO!!" and start clapping loudly and then girls (her sisters i presume) laughing. Yes the walls were that thin.

Fast forward some time, I start getting text message from an anonymous texter number/website saying all types of silly "I've been watching you, I think we have a connection, do you like me, i don't want to disrespect your wife etc. etc. message"...one day i get the text and i respond to it and I listen as I hear her telling her sister that she been texting me....yes the walls were that thin lol

I eventually tell my wife(pretty sure i posted about it here first) just in case shorty does something crazy. Fortunately for me, the wack climax to this story is that eventually we moved. I still run into her on occasion...she be looking kinda good too, but also a bit crazy.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

NoDrawls McGraw
Member since Jun 24th 2007
12122 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 12:38 PM

21. "LOL. I remember this story."
In response to Reply # 5

Some Chics be really wild with that crush shit.

https://chriswind.bandcamp.com/track/massage

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"
Afro-Americana/Afro-Caribbana/Afro-Latino unite. We are ALL Black!

teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:29 PM

7. "they sell crack in my building"
In response to Reply # 0

leave it to me to find a great apartment in a rent stabilized building in clinton hill that still has that last bit of Old NYC in it.

that is all i will say. lol

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 03:30 PM

12. "We lived in Clinton HIll and my landlord did crack"
In response to Reply # 7

Jamaican dude, real nice.. but when he got high he got all the way nice.

Easter morning the girl down the block is pissed because he didn't get her kids Easter baskets.

She is outside yelling "I do all types of nasty stuff to you, you say you will pay me and you can't even buy my kids easter baskets?

I'm breaking ALL YOUR WINDOWS!!!

2 days later, she back like nothing happened.

teefiveten
33019 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 04:02 PM

13. "LOL WHAT"
In response to Reply # 12

lol

yeah where my apt is i hear everything too. my stairway is where everyone loves to hang

my mom LOVES my neighbors. she's like 'they look out for you!'
don't have the heart to tell her the one she likes the most slangs crills. lol.

i had a guy friend pick me up outside my building and fiends were asking if he was holding

then i realized my NYC living came full circle, because i used to live in the east village when there were still prostitutes and i had a date waiting in a car for me get approached by one

then there was that time a john tried to get at me wearing SWEATPANTS. i straight up said "sir, i'm wearing sweatpants". i mean maybe the full time girls are that casual but as plain as i am if i'm going to sell my body i'm gonna at least make an effort!

like.me

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 04:04 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
14. "the friendliest dudes make the best salesmen"
In response to Reply # 13

>my mom LOVES my neighbors. she's like 'they look out for
>you!'
>don't have the heart to tell her the one she likes the most
>slangs crills. lol.

teefiveten
33019 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 04:08 PM

15. "LOL now im having visuals of them offering my parents crack"
In response to Reply # 14

LOLOL

lol

like.me

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:29 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "Awww. Soooo many between Inglewood, Tally, Gardena, South Central."
In response to Reply # 0

But the best....

1989: The dude who started the Crips in my neighborhood grew up next door. This dude was on sherm tough in the 80's. One night, maybe Midnight, I hear random screaming...I'm a kid, so I run to my window to look and see. I see him outside butt naked, screaming out "GOD!!!! GOD!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" I actually sneak outside, just because this shit is wild....then I see my neighbor on the other side come outside in a robe...he's 45-50....he starts trolling, yelling back...."YES MY SON! I AM HERE!"

2011: Just moved into my new house. Next door house was one of those huge families with "Big Momma" and her husband, and like 3 kids, 8 grandkids, 3 great grands, all in and out the same house. 4AM, I hear a girl screaming. I run to the front window...the light skinned 28 year old nephew and his White girl are arguing LOUD, and he's cussing her out. "FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID ASS TRAMP!!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY LIFE!!!" and she's screaming "NOOO!!! CALM DOWN!!!" She has a BMW, it's just parked in the middle of the street, doors open. He gets out, and she's grabbing him as he tries to go inside the house...then he starts yanking her hair, and pushes her off. I was shook.

90-92: The house behind us...dude was extremely spiritual...like, weird spiritual. Dude lit about 350 candles in his backyard literally every sunday, and about 40 of them would be on our brick fence...shit was a huge fire hazard. I had a jungle gym that I could climb on to get a good view of his yard....shit looked soooooooooooo wild to see a dude praying solo with 350 candles lit EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYwhere. Like, it had to take at least 3 hours to light them all. Wild thing is, I NEVER saw him light them, them bitches just popped up like some kind of ghost had a batch process for it all.

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:40 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
9. "LMFAO"
In response to Reply # 8

>But the best....
>
>1989: The dude who started the Crips in my neighborhood grew
> "GOD!!!! GOD!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" I
>actually sneak outside, just because this shit is wild....then
>I see my neighbor on the other side come outside in a
>robe...he's 45-50....he starts trolling, yelling back...."YES
>MY SON! I AM HERE!"
>

astralblak
Member since Apr 05th 2007
20029 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 11:44 PM

28. "YEAH. that's fucn funny"
In response to Reply # 9

JiggysMyDayJob
Member since Jul 03rd 2002
5180 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 01:08 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
30. "Shotguns right? "
In response to Reply # 8

>But the best....
>
>1989: The dude who started the Crips in my neighborhood grew
>up next door. This dude was on sherm tough in the 80's. One
>night, maybe Midnight, I hear random screaming...I'm a kid, so
>I run to my window to look and see. I see him outside butt
>naked, screaming out "GOD!!!! GOD!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!" I
>actually sneak outside, just because this shit is wild....then
>I see my neighbor on the other side come outside in a
>robe...he's 45-50....he starts trolling, yelling back...."YES
>MY SON! I AM HERE!"
>

sometimes u gotta leave ur inner nigger in the bank vault. - desus

Situation Podemy : www.situationpodemy.wordpress.com
itunes:https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/situation-podemy/id620232249
facebook: facebook.com/situationpodemy
@SituationPodemy

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 01:41 PM

10. "my neighbor's boyfriend shot a guy 7 times outside of a carryout..."
In response to Reply # 0

hit him with all 7 shots.

guy lived. my man's locked up for a while cuz that's his 2nd strike.

funny thing is, everybody said he had a temper but i never saw it. he seemed soft spoken & mild mannered. me & him were cool. we drank together, barbecued, had some good conversations.

but there he was having an argument with a guy inside of a carryout and my man goes out to his car and pulls a gun from out the glove box and he walked up just as the guy was leaving and started shooting.

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23883 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 02:50 PM

11. "She got super familiar, super fast."
In response to Reply # 0

We had a neighbor that was "one of *those*" people from NY that start 80% of sentences with "Well, I'm from NY, so...". She and my mom got cool from speaking in the driveways or whatever. That turned into her just popping up, which turned into just trying to open the door unannounced. Just jiggling the door knob like "Ew, why y'all keep the door locked?" If she saw cars in the driveway, she'd just walk over and walk in.

It got ugly when she just started using our lawnmower out the blue, no questions asked. My mom checked her on it, came to an understanding. She kept doing it, but called herself making up for it by cutting our grass, too. My mom was like, "Thanks, but please check with me before taking my shit". When I graduated, my mom invited her to the cookout, and asked if she could use her grill, and she's like, "No prob!". My uncle and dad go over there to get the grill on the day of, and she's like "Y'ALL NIGGAS AINT TAKIN MY SHIT ANYWHERE UNTIL THIS CONTRACT GETS SIGNED!" My mom goes "Fuck that bitch and her grill, nevermind."

She and her daughter still showed up, and ate, like everything was cool.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 12:48 PM

22. "Damn."
In response to Reply # 11

This right here......

>She and her daughter still showed up, and ate, like everything
>was cool.

LMFAO!

"You can take an African out of Africa, but you can't take Africa out of the African"

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 04:29 PM

16. "my neighbor back home is at war with my dad"
In response to Reply # 0

she shows up one night and asked him if she could be on his team. My dad had this girl who has a weed and pill habit so she washes his clothes and does odd shit around the house for him. He also loans her money and uses it as a way to get her to do other thangs.

my dad is 70+ still thinks he got game.

He tells the other girl she doesn't have anything he wants or needs so she is out of luck.

she gets pissed and starts shitting her dogs in his yard....

I bring the wife home for a visit and for the next 3 days we see this broad in 3 different spots popping off. She runs up on me at the bar crying because my daddy don't want her. One day she is arguing w816th the pizza shop owner over a parking spot and she doesn't even have a car.

3 weeks llater my sister text me and tells me she read the newspaper back home and ole girl was arrested for stealing a 2 liter of Pepsi.

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 04:49 PM

17. "old couple lived next door to me growing up"
In response to Reply # 0

we called them the burbs. House was trash. Front yard was over grown. I'm talking knee high. They had bushes that had taken over their house. They were growing out about 12 feet out from their house and were as tall as the house. Back yard was so bad you couldnt see the dog that lived back there. You would just hear him. If you looked over the fence you could see tall weeds rustling where he was moving. It was an old lady who was in her 80's and her son who had some kind of mental handicap. He was in his 50's.

Only time you would see either of them was on Monday night. Son would drag the trash cans to the curb. We would have done it for him if we werent so terrified of their house. His mom would only come out to go to the grocery store. They had this sky blue station wagon. It had trash piled up in the back of it. It was horrible.

One night the son fell taking out the trash cans. It took 4 of us to pick him up. He was a BIG dude. He was built like a lumber jack. He wore flannel shirts like one too. Not obese but solid and tall. At least 6'4". I was in elementary school at the time. We helped him up and walked him to his house. He told us his name which I dont remember. My brother would talk to him through his kitchen window that over looked the front door from time to time. Once in a while you would hear the son just screaming and breaking shit. He never hurt his mom though. But he would just yell nonsensical shit and go into rage mode.

Well the mom died and they put the son in a home. House went up for auction as is. A young cop with a fine ass girl bought the house and renovated it. We made it a point to say hi and bye to his girl every time she came over just so she would come and talk to us.

Anyway the fine girlfriend would come over during renovation and just chill in the front yard because the house was so foul. So we would chill with her and get the gossip. One room was full of old pizza boxes. They had pizza delivered every other night. They would just discard the boxes in a room. Floor to ceiling pizza boxes. Under the pizza boxes was a mummified dog. He died some time ago in that room and they never got rid of the body. Our dogs were constantly killing rats. We knew then where they were coming from. It was the most disgusting house ever. They fixed it up and made it the best house on the street. But they had to completely gut the inside.

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 04:50 PM

18. "AKA Lemme fuck yo girl while you smoke a cig on my porch!"
In response to Reply # 0

Date: About 5 bullets ago
Time: Da jump-off hour
Locale: Downtown Sac

Aight dig it,

So me and my Ace is loungin' in my crib on a Friday nite pre-gamin' n shit. Beatz, brew, dro, ninjaz is playin cards....da whole shit.

*sidenote:
Now, my neighbor BEEN looneytoons.
Word bond, I'm pretty sure John Singleton based REMY off DIS MUHFUKKA!

Bet, lets keep it movin.....

So outta nowhere I get a knock on my door,...open that shit, its this lil dude, prolly the only Kat in the world that Kevin Hart is taller than, lookin like he just came off the set of a LinkinPark video. Homey says that he came by with his girl to visit his boy(my neighbor, Remy). Dude heard the beats and figured he'd say whassup while he smokes his cig.....

Whatever, no biggie. Sun finishes his cancer stick outside and slides back into Remy's crib.

Fast-foward like 20mins

*knocks on my door*

Open that shit, LinkinPark chillin with the puppydog eyes n shit:
-Scene-

NoDrawls: Whats wrong Bruh?

LinkinPark: Remy is in there fuckin my girl!....*herb face*

NoDrawls: wait....dat muhfukka fuckin yo girl.....RIGHT NOW? ? ! ! ?....*looks at Ace*......http://oi52.tinypic.com/1zfs7sh.jpg

Ace: Betta go handle ya bidness potna!...........http://oi48.tinypic.com/2qjvxup.jpg

Dude wadn't hearin' us tho. He was on that MLK non-violence while we
steady tryna tell'eem that he need ta go FULL MALCOLM and smoov handle his.

Sun never handled it tho, just took the L while chain smokin mad cigs,...dude even went back next door and told Remy that I said he shoulda whooped his ass. Dude had NO pride at all....

Dat shit was a L-tastrophy.

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23883 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 06:05 PM

19. "RE: AKA Lemme fuck yo girl while you smoke a cig on my porch!"
In response to Reply # 18

>dude even went back next door and told Remy that I
>said he shoulda whooped his ass. Dude had NO pride at
>all....

He deserved it, after that^^. If you wanna boo-hoo to some dudes about your girl getting the ol' smashola then do some girly-mouthed shit right after, everybody shoulda boned down on your chick.

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Wed Apr-08-15 06:14 PM

20. "Fa'serious!"
In response to Reply # 19

>>dude even went back next door and told Remy that I
>>said he shoulda whooped his ass. Dude had NO pride at
>>all....
>
>He deserved it, after that^^. If you wanna boo-hoo to some
>dudes about your girl getting the ol' smashola then do some
>girly-mouthed shit right after, everybody shoulda boned down
>on your chick.

^Straight-up. Duke went out!
Sun lost all self-respect.

legsdiamond
79620 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 12:48 PM

23. "That wasn't his girl..lol"
In response to Reply # 20

NoDrawls McGraw
12122 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 11:51 PM

29. "Sheeiitt Bruhman, ...according to him, it WAS."
In response to Reply # 23

I can't call it either way, but dat shit was def' an entertaining evening regardless!

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 03:45 PM

24. "Dude..you know Cotswold is a rock throw from Griertown, lol"
In response to Reply # 0

We covered by the Blood which never loose it's power

http://soundcloud.com/rayandersonjr

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 03:50 PM

25. ".."
In response to Reply # 24
Thu Apr-09-15 03:52 PM by tully_blanchard

tully_blanchard
Charter member
6902 posts
Thu Apr-09-15 03:52 PM

26. "My upstairs neighbor was a skripper"
In response to Reply # 0

I would hear her and some of the dudes that stayed over there wearing the floor out..constantly.

I'm in the bed one night and I see a flashlight in my window, then a knock on my door. Its her, some dude, and the police.

Her-Did you hear anybody in my apartment?

Me-No..I mean, I heard noise, but nothing out of the ordinary..

Cop-So you didnt hear anything strange?

Me-Naw! She always got folk upstairs.

Her-My apartment got robbed tonight.

Me-Word? Damn!

Cop-DO you mind we search your apartment?

Me-Yes I mind..

Her-Puh-leeese????

Me-*sigh* ahite

I woke up the next morning and someone had taken a shit on her car hood.

We covered by the Blood which never loose it's power

http://soundcloud.com/rayandersonjr

ODotSoHot
Member since Apr 02nd 2013
1171 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 10:02 AM

31. "Sometime around '04...Gardena...I was still in high school...."
In response to Reply # 0

It's like 11pm and I had just come back from a date. I see my next door neighbor, older cat, always been cool as shit, standing on the sidewalk in between our houses. He's staring up at a tree.

I go over to him to tell him about the date. I'm geeked and just shootin' the shit with him. He's on some, "Yeah, yeah...that's good. I remember them days. Hol' up real quick..." Out of nowhere, he pulls a .45 out of his waistband and fires 3 shots into the tree. I'm like, "WHAT THE FUCK?" Next thing I know, a dead raccoon falls out of the tree right in front of us. 2 other raccoons race down and take off up the street.

He turns back to me and was like, "Damn raccoons, my bad...but yeah, what was you sayin'?"

That was my first time seein' a raccoon or a gun in person. NIgga said, "Good night' real quick and ran up in the house...

morpheme
Charter member
94867 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 10:04 AM

32. "i'll pass. "
In response to Reply # 0

LAbeathustla
Member since Jan 24th 2004
33858 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 10:23 AM

34. "you already been won dis anyways ma"
In response to Reply # 32

------------------------------------
2019 CABG Survivor

2016 OK Survivor Champion

be about it or be without it

RIP GOATs

Sha
Member since Mar 25th 2004
68452 posts
Fri Apr-10-15 10:13 AM

33. "My upstairs neighbors who I've dubbed Meth Damon & Natasha Begone "
In response to Reply # 0

- I'm sitting in my living room and I hear a strange noise from the bathroom. Go to the bathroom, ceiling is leaking. I go upstairs to ask if their toilet is over flowing. Meth Damon answers the door disheveled in his standard uniform of turquoise skinny jeans and a Henley. No, our toilet isnt overflowing. FFWD end of the day, landlord calls. "Sha, it seems Apt #4 toilet ran over". Me: "Hunh but, did said it wasn't." Landlord: "I don't know why he said that." "They're a little spacey."

-same neighbors... 4am...I awake to the loudest fucking ever. But I only hear one voice. Next thing I know I hear, "get the fuck off of me and go the fuck to bed... I have work in like 2 fucking hours...I don't need this shit." I laughed the loudest I have in awhile. I think they heard me. Since then I don't think they fuck in the bedroom no more. hahaha

Lobby General Discussion topic #12775394 Previous topic | Next topic