Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12768622

Subject: "Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Joel Osteen etc got nothing on this guy" Previous topic | Next topic
j.
Member since Feb 24th 2009
3819 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 06:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Joel Osteen etc got nothing on this guy"

http://www.forbes.com/profile/edir-macedo/

When I grow up, I wanna be like this cat (net worth: $ 1.1 billion) Christ Pays.

Edir Macedo, founder of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, is among the richest religious leaders in the world and a Brazilian media mogul to boot. Raised a Catholic, he converted to evangelical Christianity in the early 1970s. In 1977 he founded his own sect in Rio de Janeiro, which follows "prosperity theology," asserting that faith and commitment to a church are rewarded with wealth. In July of 2013 he also became a banker after acquiring a 49% stake in privately-held bank Banco Renner, which boasts among the highest interest rates in Brazil.

The church can typically be found in your nearest barrio, getting that immigrant money. I have family that have fallen in and they make hardcore JW's look like lazy bums when it comes to trying to convert you. It's unreal. They even started talking spanish with a portuguese accent after a while.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Joel Osteen etc got nothing on this guy
Mar 31st 2015

neuro_OSX
Member since Oct 29th 2004
1157 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 10:07 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: Creflo Dollar, TD Jakes, Joel Osteen etc got nothing on this guy"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Mar-31-15 10:11 PM by neuro_OSX

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9Vrzd4CAAAtJB5.jpg

This fool on the next level,he became a banker.. cotdamn!!!

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12768622 Previous topic | Next topic