Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12765923

Subject: "a few things that make life dope" Previous topic | Next topic
Binlahab
Charter member
182954 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 04:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"a few things that make life dope"

Stroking my beard in public while appearing lost in thought. Looks like I'm contemplating what effect the assassination of Franz Ferdinand had on the outbreak of WWI. Actually I'm prolly just staring at myself in some reflective surface nearby and admiring what god hath wrought.

Grapes in yogurt. Really delicious. Prolly not healthy but oddly seems like it should be? Psychosomatic, #perhaps

Black messiah. The actual Black messiah and the album by dangelo which is a better music project then the Kendrick album for one major reason...you can play the dangelo album around your kids.

Spring sunshine after a long dry winter

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: a few things that make life dope
Mar 29th 2015

Tiggerific
Member since May 24th 2007
13451 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 05:26 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: a few things that make life dope"
In response to Reply # 0

Yes, and that's the only reason Black Messiah would be consider better than TPAB. Though I have played Complexion around Zoe. She likes the I like it I love it part

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents" - Bob Ross

"I'm wearing a MSU Tshirt because I went to MSU, you are wearing a UM Tshirt because you went to Walmart!" -unknown.

http://bjsquirrelchronicles.blogspot.com

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12765923 Previous topic | Next topic