Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12765808

Subject: "tell why you shouldnt drink any alcohol while taking antibiotics" Previous topic | Next topic
godleeluv
Member since Jun 11th 2013
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 10:01 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"tell why you shouldnt drink any alcohol while taking antibiotics"
Sun Mar-29-15 10:02 AM by godleeluv

So this is a post in making because I'm expecting reasons why u should not drink while on antibiotics.

I have an infection in my elbow that got bad so I'm taking strong antibiotics for three weeks. I'm an alcoholic so this is a challenge for me but I believe if I can go three weeks with no drinking I might be able to stop completely or slow down afterwards.

Today is day three. It's not even noon and I just want a beer. But I'm fighting thru it.

Encourage me to continue.

I can't remember the last time I went three days let alone three weeks with no alcohol. (sans pregnancy three years ago)

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
ewww..
Mar 29th 2015
my elbow got that mrsa
Mar 29th 2015
it make that bow go drip drop drip drippety drop.
Mar 29th 2015
el-bow-la
Mar 29th 2015
what would Frank Gallagher do?
Mar 29th 2015
from the looks of him he would drink
Mar 29th 2015
do you like having a properly functioning liver?
Mar 29th 2015
i just googled the antibiotics im taking
Mar 29th 2015
drink it and tell ushow it goes for you.
Mar 29th 2015
nah...
Mar 29th 2015
      1/7th... lol
Mar 29th 2015
           im proud of that. the struggle is hard
Mar 29th 2015
Not sure if you're seeking help for real but if not here's some info
Mar 29th 2015
i am kind of serious, but i think ill be ok
Mar 29th 2015
      Were you getting drunk everyday?
Mar 29th 2015
           i was drinking more than i needed to.
Mar 29th 2015
                I'm glad you are feeling better, however
Mar 29th 2015
                     no. i was functioning well when it came to obligations
Mar 31st 2015
                     No it's not.
Mar 31st 2015
                          it easier to see it now, and it has been a process
Mar 31st 2015
You should use this opportunity.
Mar 29th 2015
very thorough reply. thanks
Mar 29th 2015
      There's a new amendment to the AA 'Blue Book'.
Mar 29th 2015
           RE: There's a new amendment to the AA 'Blue Book'.
Mar 29th 2015
DON'T try Cold Turkey!
Mar 29th 2015
i have an infection in my elbow
Mar 29th 2015
      RE: i have an infection in my elbow
Mar 29th 2015
           no doubt
Mar 30th 2015
i could have gotten off work early but i decided to stay
Mar 30th 2015
Stay strong....
Mar 30th 2015
if you are sweating...
Mar 30th 2015
      ^^^ sweating means you're going through withdrawl
Mar 31st 2015
           yup
Mar 31st 2015
Real Talk: Congrats on being brave enough to say that shit.
Mar 30th 2015
thanks...talking about it has helped a lot.
Mar 31st 2015
Alcohol counteracts the antibiotics.
Mar 30th 2015
This will be first time she recalls quitting without being pregnant.
Mar 31st 2015
its different when you are pregnant
Mar 31st 2015
      yup.
Mar 31st 2015
i know. and i was drinking before when i took antibiotics
Mar 31st 2015
hmmmm
Mar 31st 2015
yeah. guilt and fear
Mar 31st 2015
day 6
Apr 01st 2015
=)
Apr 01st 2015
      i planted three types of seeds, well maybe 4
Apr 03rd 2015
1/3 of the way done. only two more weeks!
Apr 03rd 2015
have they figured out how/why you keep getting elbow infections
Apr 03rd 2015
its the same incifent with the elbow
Apr 03rd 2015
How are you feeling?
Apr 03rd 2015
      i feel stronger.
Apr 03rd 2015

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79616 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 10:05 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "ewww.. "
In response to Reply # 0

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:20 AM

6. "my elbow got that mrsa"
In response to Reply # 1

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:21 AM

7. "it make that bow go drip drop drip drippety drop."
In response to Reply # 1

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:26 AM

10. "el-bow-la"
In response to Reply # 1

It's that new shit going around

Soul on Fire
Member since May 27th 2006
1421 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 10:33 AM

2. "what would Frank Gallagher do?"
In response to Reply # 0

As defined in California Health & Safety Code Sec. 11362.5(B)(I)(A) & 11632.7(H)

Relly

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:24 AM

9. "from the looks of him he would drink"
In response to Reply # 2

DavidHasselhoff
Charter member
11451 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 10:38 AM

3. "do you like having a properly functioning liver?"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Mar-29-15 10:40 AM by DavidHasselhoff

if so, wait til you're off the meds.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:20 AM

5. "i just googled the antibiotics im taking"
In response to Reply # 3

And drinking red wine, lol.

Nope. Not even red wine is wise

BrooklynWHAT
Member since Jun 15th 2007
85076 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 10:52 AM

4. "drink it and tell ushow it goes for you."
In response to Reply # 0

<--- Big Baller World Order

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:23 AM

8. "nah..."
In response to Reply # 4

I'll let you know once I complete my three weeks. I'm one seventh finished now.

I can do this.

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 12:20 PM

11. "1/7th... lol"
In response to Reply # 8

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 02:41 PM

12. "im proud of that. the struggle is hard"
In response to Reply # 11

I just cleaned my closet out tho. Refolded my clothes and vacuum the bedroom. It looked a mess before. Now it looks like something out of a magazine minus the fancy stuff.

I'm drinking a lot of water. I may need to take some lemon juice shots.

Sarah_Bellum
Charter member
7489 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 04:19 PM

13. "Not sure if you're seeking help for real but if not here's some info"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Mar-29-15 04:22 PM by Sarah_Bellum

http://aavirginia.org/hp/va-intergroups.asp you can call and find out info. There are meetings every day of the week in lots of locations, more than just what is listed here

Example...
http://www.aavirginia.org/hp/meetings/waw.asp?day=5&town=woodbridge
If you haven't been without a drink in 3 days in 3 years than you're going to need more help than a warning lable on antibiotics can provide. If you wanna stop use a proven method to stop.

DJTB YOMM

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 06:15 PM

14. "i am kind of serious, but i think ill be ok"
In response to Reply # 13

This is the test for me. If I can't stop for three weeks then I have a problem.

I heard day three and seven are the roughest. I've cleaned the hell out of my house. Just now took a shot of lemon juice with salt. It gives me something to tame my taste buds and its a familiar action...pouring a shot and sipping on it...but with non alcoholic beverages.

Dinner is almost ready too. Worst case scenario I'll eat, shower, and go to bed.

Tomorrow is another day.

Thanks for the info tho. I may need it.

initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 07:07 PM

15. "Were you getting drunk everyday?"
In response to Reply # 14

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 08:35 PM

17. "i was drinking more than i needed to."
In response to Reply # 15

And I realized over time that this life ain't getting no easier. All it would take is one big event to push me in the wrong direction. So I'm using this opportunity to test how bad the situation is. Fact...the antibiotics in taking are ones in which alcohol has an adverse affect on the body. I have to take care of it.

I can't wait to get past this test tho. I feel a lot better now that I ate. Pork sirloin that I baked with a special paste, and crab legs, with green beans. And a Pepsi. Lol.

The lemon shots helped too

initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 10:18 PM

20. "I'm glad you are feeling better, however"
In response to Reply # 17

You mentioned that you are an alcoholic. An alcoholic is generally someone that drinks until they are drunk everyday, from morning to night. Is that something you were doing?

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:24 AM

40. "no. i was functioning well when it came to obligations"
In response to Reply # 20

But every day I took time to drink, and when I started it was hard to stop unless I ate or went to sleep. It became, let me do this this and this so I can drink in peace alone.

That's not healthy.

I would want to go to the gym, but would start drinking and be like, well I can't now. I'd want to write a song and say, let me sip something to help me be creative. Sometimes I'd drink at 11 at night and stop at 1 or two am because everyone is asleep then.

That's not healthy on a Tuesday.

Anything could happen at anytime and even tho my partner was there, he couldn't rely on me once I got into my zone.

denny
Member since Apr 11th 2008
11281 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 12:19 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
41. "No it's not."
In response to Reply # 20

godleeluv
5861 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 12:42 PM

42. "it easier to see it now, and it has been a process"
In response to Reply # 41

And I know if I can go three weeks and if I can go nine months, then I can quit or make a habit of not making a habit of drinking.

denny
11281 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 07:37 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
16. "You should use this opportunity."
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Mar-29-15 07:38 PM by denny

If you can get through 3 weeks without a drink than it's downhill from there in making a real life-change. Why go through that hell for nothing?

If you wanna quit there's some objective advice out there. First and foremost....drink lots of water. Go get some vitamins. Especially B12. Take a daily 'overall' vitamin and then also something specifically for B 12. You might want to lean on sleep medication. Most likely....you're gonna have horrifying nightmares and a complete lack of sleep for 2 weeks or so. The sleep problems will most likely last longer than 2 weeks but will gradually get better. You can choose to tough it out without sleep meds which will help your body recover faster.

The faster you can clean out your system...the faster you can get over the horrible withdrawals. Everytime you pee you're a step closer to beating the wd's. Anything that cleans out the toxins. If there's a sauna available to you (YMCA perhaps) I'd suggest using one everyday for 15 minutes and sweating as much as possible during the first week. If not....a steaming hot bath can suffice. Go to the produce section and get fresh greens. Dandelion leaves, Kale, Spinach, fresh lemon. Consider making veggie juice with dark greens. Remember....all of this will shorten the amount of time you experience the wds and that includes the depression and cravings.

Consider going to AA. Every city has multiple meetings at all times of the day. I promise that you will find some comradrie there. You can go just to listen to other people or you can go there to talk (depending on your personality). They will be extremely welcoming to you so don't feel shy. Just go. If anything....it gives you something to do to stay busy. Consider taking up something (exercising is common)......like the cleaning you were talking about. Idle time is your enemy and will enhance cravings. As long as you're physically able.....stay busy and make daily plans for idle time.

I suggest to you this.....by the time the three week mark comes....you may start to feel like you're turning the corner and that you've come really far. You might just decide to keep going. Why go through the hardest part of withdrawal just to go through it all over again at a later date? That is to assume you don't want to drink like this for the rest of your life. Week 2 is usually the turning point for most people. You''ll feel better week 3 than you did week 2. You'll feel better week 4 than you did week 3....and so on. Something might click in.....the longer I stay sober the more rewards I get out of it. It's around week 3 that people tend to start recognizing the positives of getting sober so it takes a lot of patience to get to that point. Let's face it....the first 14 days are gonna suck. But it's WORTH getting through them.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 08:44 PM

18. "very thorough reply. thanks"
In response to Reply # 16
Sun Mar-29-15 08:48 PM by godleeluv

denny
11281 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 09:04 PM

19. "There's a new amendment to the AA 'Blue Book'."
In response to Reply # 18
Sun Mar-29-15 09:12 PM by denny

The blue book is the bible of AA. The new amendment is called 'A Doctor's Perspective' and it makes a very concise statement.

"An alcoholic is an individual whom, after ingesting an alcoholic drink, experiences the phenomenon of craving".

It's that simple. My brother can drink a beer or two on Saturday afternoon....then eat dinner and go the rest of the night without another drink without even thinking about it. I can't even fathom that. Once I've had ONE drink.....I'm drinking til I go to sleep. My co-workers sometimes have a beer when we go out for lunch. I can't fathom that either. 'You mean we're going have a pint of beer now......and then work for another 4 hours without drinking more?' Because I was a functional alcoholic...I learned to make sure I didn't have my first drink until I knew I could continuously drink til I fell asleep. The craving for the first drink exists....but it's the craving for the second drink that is basically impossible to ignore.

So I came to realize....I'm not really an alcohol addict UNTIL I have a drink. After you've reached the third or fourth week.....you'll notice that your body is starting to return to normal and the physical manifestations of the craving start to subside. A few months later and your liver will completely heal to the efficiency of someone who never drank in the first place. There IS a tipping point where that kind of recovery won't be possible.

Here's the good news......the craving for the first drink gets less and less with time. The bad news is that the craving for the second drink will be just as strong after years of sobriety as it was while you were drinking heavy. So when I crave the first drink....I think to myself.....'If I drink the first beer....one of two things will happen. Either I'll spend all night fighting a craving for more. (no fun) Or I'll give into that craving and end up drinking 9 to 12 beers. Both scenarios suck. Therefor....I simply don't have that first drink. I can deal with the cravings for a first drink....I can't deal with the cravings for the second drink. It took me a loooooooong time to realize that.

I'm probly jumping to far ahead. The fact is....you're gonna have a shitty three weeks. It might be shitty for a little longer. The sleep disruption/nightmares can border on torturous. But you have to get through that part in order to start having some perspective on your behaviour. And the new perspective you gain after getting sober will be the biggest reward. When people first set out to quit....they usually get terrified because they can't imagine a future without drinking. I promise you....it will be a change in perspective that can only come from sobriety that will make that future easier to envision for yourself. That's why the cliché is true....it gets easier.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:09 PM

22. "RE: There's a new amendment to the AA 'Blue Book'."
In response to Reply # 19

Wow, I agree with all that, the first drink next drinks. The adjusting the schedule...its good to know I'm not the only one to go through this. I wasn't expecting to realize so much so fast.

jd215
Charter member
1747 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 10:36 PM

21. "DON'T try Cold Turkey!"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun Mar-29-15 10:37 PM by jd215

Ay listen man...any sort of addictive behavior, to cease to exist, does well with a tapering off. Addicts are lying to themselves all the time with some cold turkey bullshit...Nahh... If you wanna quit well, take less and less of whatever you're taking, that simple. That goes for anything.

Addicts are always looking for some silver bullet bullshit. If you wanna quit cigarettea, for once and for all, smoke less and less every time, til it's once a day, once every two days, once a week, once a month...if that works for you. If not, try something else. But the same goes for alcohol, if you can. Drink as little a possible a day, but don't try to stop drinking all at once! That's crazy and improbable, as you should well know!

godleeluv
5861 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:13 PM

23. "i have an infection in my elbow"
In response to Reply # 21

I am taking antibiotics. Two different types.

They telling me to use gloves when I change my bandages n shit. I'm not trying to risk tending to that and or prolonging it because I haven't made alcohol consumption a healthy part of my life. No I have to suck it up and pull everything inside me together. I'll be ok.

And you know ill keep you posted.

jd215
Charter member
1747 posts
Sun Mar-29-15 11:18 PM

24. "RE: i have an infection in my elbow"
In response to Reply # 23

Ok cool I know what you mean. For now you must, and well done. I just mean for the eventual quitting, if you want to, you can, and people will support you. But don't think it's gotta be some cut-throat, all at once shit. Tapering off, for all us who deal with that little beast willing us another sip/hit/puff, can be some step-by-step shit that works.

Best of luck to you working out everything, bruh!!

godleeluv
5861 posts
Mon Mar-30-15 12:04 AM

25. "no doubt"
In response to Reply # 24

godleeluv
5861 posts
Mon Mar-30-15 02:32 PM

26. "i could have gotten off work early but i decided to stay"
In response to Reply # 0

Idle time is not my friend right now. I slept on the couch and sweated a lot and had bad tummy cramps before bed but drank tea and drifted off to sleep. Bad dream but I can't remember.

denny
11281 posts
Mon Mar-30-15 03:08 PM

28. "Stay strong...."
In response to Reply # 26
Mon Mar-30-15 03:15 PM by denny

Is this day 4 or day 5?

I'm excited for you. There's gonna be a day (probably between day 14 to day 21) where your endorphins kick back in. You'll get a good feeling....the kind that you normally need alcohol to get.....and it'll probly be the first time (in a long time) you have a good mood without intervening to 'make' it happen by drinking.

Hopefully you can take comfort in that. The reason you feel lousy is because you've trained your body to release dopamine in conjunction with drinking. So for 3 or so weeks....you're body is not gonna release any dopamine in the absence of alcohol. But the beautiful thing is......it comes back! And when it does...it'll be natural. So you won't have to prop it up. When you think about it.....carrying an alcohol/drug dependency is stressful as shit. It's also really hard work. When is the store closing.....why isn't my dealer calling me back.....do I have enough money.....I have to wait til work finishes......I have to wait for the kids to go to bed......etc etc etc. Soon, you'll be able to have all those good feelings without the chores and burdens of addiction maintenance.

And that's what sobriety is all about. Letting your body's natural dopamine cycle happen without trying to interfere with it.

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Mon Mar-30-15 03:11 PM

29. "if you are sweating... "
In response to Reply # 26

then it means you prolly drink a lot.

Sarah_Bellum
Charter member
7489 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 04:37 AM

31. "^^^ sweating means you're going through withdrawl"
In response to Reply # 29

If you had any doubt about your status as an alcoholic, now you know for sure.
Stay strong and seek help.

DJTB YOMM

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 07:46 AM

32. "yup"
In response to Reply # 31

spades
Member since Mar 22nd 2006
44258 posts
Mon Mar-30-15 02:40 PM

27. "Real Talk: Congrats on being brave enough to say that shit."
In response to Reply # 0

I agree w/an above poster - try to get something to help you sleep,m stay up w/your Bcomplex vitamins and DEFINITELY taper off - I get that's not your situation now, but should you decide to STAY sober after you're done. That's the best way.

Get Out The Room!
http://getouttheroom.podomatic.com
@fakewilliamkatt

"You probably wouldn't worry about what people think of you if you could know how seldom they do!" - Olin Miller

godleeluv
5861 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:16 AM

38. "thanks...talking about it has helped a lot."
In response to Reply # 27

I also came up with a social game that I called "do better" where people picked three vices or things in life that they wanted to do better at and talked about why they do them and how they plan to stop or reduce it and what kind of support they would need from the other players.

I introduced this game to my family and the five of us played it and had a very honest discussion.

I told them as far as drinking there were a lot of reasons I did. First of all it was forbidden in the house when I was growing up, so curiosity and the desire to feel like an adult was a big thing at first. Then I realized because I had been sheltered I was nervous around people who were not, so drinking made me feel more confident. But because I was never taught how to drink I was doing shit like not eating and drinking in excess. A lot more things I said but it was a good start. That was about four or five years ago. And it was a big step in recognizing I wasn't drinking in a healthy way.

I am not alcohol dependant in my opinion, but I will abuse a bottle. Lol.

My dude seems proud that I haven't touched a drink even tho its right in my face. That's the big challenge.

janey
Charter member
123124 posts
Mon Mar-30-15 03:19 PM

30. "Alcohol counteracts the antibiotics."
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Mar-30-15 03:19 PM by janey

Infection won't clear up if you drink while taking the drugs.

So were you drinking the whole time you were pregnant?

~ ~ ~
All meetings end in separation
All acquisition ends in dispersion
All life ends in death
- The Buddha

|\_/|
='_'=

Every hundred years, all new people

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:05 AM

33. "This will be first time she recalls quitting without being pregnant."
In response to Reply # 30
Tue Mar-31-15 08:06 AM by SoWhat

Or som'n to that effect. Check the last line of the OP.

fuck you.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:09 AM

35. "its different when you are pregnant"
In response to Reply # 33

You just want to stop because its bigger than you. I have to look at my own health as if its just as important.

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:13 AM

36. "yup."
In response to Reply # 35

You can do it.

fuck you.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:07 AM

34. "i know. and i was drinking before when i took antibiotics"
In response to Reply # 30

For my elbow in January and I didn't finish all the antibiotics and had pink eye at the same time.

My son will be three in June. Of course I didn't drink once I found out I was pregnant with him. Gradually over the last two years I started drinking again and drinking more. The only reason I see the drinking as a real issue is that when they told me id have to take strong antibiotics for three weeks my first thought was, I'm not going to be able to drink for three weeks. Lol. Then I thought, what's the big deal? But I had made drinking a routine...an after work thing. And I realized it had been a while since I had gone so long without alcohol at all. Plus my dude had just purchased vodka and I had purchased a big bottle of merlot.

Seeing it and not drinking it is the big test. But I'm about 1\4th of the way thru so far and I feel great.

Lemon juice shots and eating, as well as drinking tea have helped.

Thanks.

MiracleRic
Member since Oct 21st 2002
45200 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
37. "hmmmm"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Mar-31-15 08:20 AM by MiracleRic

your drinking habits don't seem to fit snugly into the alcoholic box so you could be self-medicating some other issue...

i'd look into AA or just about any form of counseling...

most true alcoholics can't quit while pregnant only to completely relapse like that...so like i said...u may be dealing with something you are unwilling to address consciously besides a chemical addiction

get as much help as u can

edit: i take that back...if you going through withdrawal symptoms maybe it's a combo of addiction and other issues

Let me sport my Air Hyperbole 2010s in peace. (c) ansomble

Building repetoires (c) spm since 1983

godleeluv
5861 posts
Tue Mar-31-15 08:20 AM

39. "yeah. guilt and fear "
In response to Reply # 37

I always feel guilty about things even when I have no control over them. I take on other peoples problems as my own because I'm scared of dealing with my own issues. I think if I help others then others will help me.

But it doesn't work that way and I end up disappointed which makes me resentful.

That's a big issue for me. So I start by recognizing when I'm feeling upset or guilty about something and use logic to get thru it instead of avoiding it and acting like I don't feel anything.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Wed Apr-01-15 10:43 AM

43. "day 6"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm doing pretty good. Been journaling and watching. By watching I mean observing myself and others and body language. I'm dealing with my worries. I'm listening to advice when people talk. I'm seeing I'm not the only person who worries. And instead of feeling alone and being stuck in myself, to pay attention and gravitate towards those who deal with challenges in a healthy manner.

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Wed Apr-01-15 11:00 AM

44. "=)"
In response to Reply # 43

maybe incorporate a different habit
low stress habit
and since you are ill definitely nothing stressful
to occupy that time

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Fri Apr-03-15 02:35 PM

46. "i planted three types of seeds, well maybe 4"
In response to Reply # 44

Thyme, green onion, and 🍅 tomato.

It's been a week and I haven't seen a sprout yet. I keep looking too. Lol. Patience, right?

I did find a cool way to incorporate diluting Epsom salt to use in watering plants.

godleeluv
5861 posts
Fri Apr-03-15 02:31 PM

45. "1/3 of the way done. only two more weeks!"
In response to Reply # 0

And I'm done with this antibiotic.

legsdiamond
79616 posts
Fri Apr-03-15 02:50 PM

47. "have they figured out how/why you keep getting elbow infections"
In response to Reply # 45

godleeluv
5861 posts
Fri Apr-03-15 09:29 PM

49. "its the same incifent with the elbow"
In response to Reply # 47

It just never was resolved.

This antibiotic will resolve that.

denny
11281 posts
Fri Apr-03-15 04:03 PM

48. "How are you feeling?"
In response to Reply # 45

godleeluv
5861 posts
Fri Apr-03-15 09:32 PM

50. "i feel stronger. "
In response to Reply # 48

Less stressed. Less angry. Less likely to dwell on negativity.

I am also very tired.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12765808 Previous topic | Next topic