Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12764956

Subject: "positive friday" Previous topic | Next topic
GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri Mar-27-15 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"positive friday"

dedicated to teefy and nika bc i miss ya'll

+ i went the gym twice this week, which considering little man had the runs all week and i was scrambling to finish this molds in the studio, that's good for me. hopefully i can get in there tomorrow morning.

+ my work is going to be on exhibition in a group show in Norway next year at a dope contemporary institute. i'm super psyched! i just need to know which piece they want and get crackin' in the studio. crossing my fingers that i can go.

+ getting lots of work done in the studio, but i'm going through material like it's water, and this shit ain't cheap. there's no way i'd be able to make this work without these grants.

+ the homie is coming to san diego on tuesday from JA to do a residency for a month. it's going to be great to have her here.

work work work all weekend. nothing exciting. have a good one.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Hi!
Mar 27th 2015
positive friday
Mar 27th 2015

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Fri Mar-27-15 11:39 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Hi!"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm home
Happily
Took a day off
Happily
It's needed

I'm so tempted to run around there all these damn film fests but my body is like nope
So
Nope
I'm chillin
~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

Latina212
Member since Apr 28th 2003
8731 posts
Fri Mar-27-15 12:22 PM

2. "positive friday"
In response to Reply # 0

Thank you, Jesus. This week is finally over.

-slowly getting used to sharing my space with someone. It's been nothing but positive.
-not working tomorrow so I get to sleep in. Yessssss! I want to wake up at noon.
-a friends bday events tomorrow night and I finally get to see all the girls at once.
-Sunday sleeping, cooking and doing my hair.

Peaceful weekend, indeed.

Have a safe weekend!

Lobby General Discussion topic #12764956 Previous topic | Next topic