Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12756238

Subject: "from drug addict to straight edge" Previous topic | Next topic
initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 09:54 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"from drug addict to straight edge"

I have been a long time drinker and drug user. I never had to go into any rehab programs, I experienced a few over doses in my youth but nothing soul crushing that prevented me from doing it again. My friends and I stayed up for a long time huffing and puffing like it was going out of style. i've done it all except heron and only because i couldn't find any.

My decision to go straight edge was more of a personal dare than anything else, I just wanted to see if I could do it since drug became such an integral part of feeling good. I also felt that drugs opened my mind and put me in touch with aspects of my consciousness I could not reach through sobriety, also, I like to create art and I felt drugs opened the doors to my perception, to borrow from Huxley. There are people that can moderate drug and alcohol use, but I am not one of those people, i'm either all in, or all out, to both extremes.

Detox was hell. I spent a couple of weeks writhing in cold sweats in my bed, I had to change 3 times a night, and it looked like I had just come out of the shower with all my clothes on, I experienced vivid and twisted nightmares, which later turned to insomnia. I experienced flash backs and freakish paranoia, and it would hit me anywhere even if I was feeling calm. Suddenly my heart would start racing and the walls began closing in on me, people stopped looking like people and became freakish forms that made irrational noises, and i would feel pangs of fear just sitting at my desk, unable to breathe normally, i had to leave the room many times and just focus on breathing, voices were screaming in my head, i would often reply with head nods or just straight up tuned out. I continued to smoke heavy amounts of weed but decided to give that up as well.

The shit storm has passed and I feel comfortable in my skin again, the sweating, the paranoia, the freakish flash backs, it's all gone. I have noticed a few other things. i fucking love being sober. my senses are sharp and feel like burning hot flames, and i feel with such intensity and clarity and i feel like the entire universe is inside my body. in retrospect, all the mind expanding and perception bending experiences that i felt were putting me in touch with aspects of humanity not attainable through sobriety was a lie. i was dulling my senses, living with a handicap. i feel much more now, so much that i can hardly contain the love and confidence that is surging through me. i feel like i can run through a wall, i feel like this world is mine for the taking. my senses are sharp and vivid. i can hardly contain it.

what a fucking trip.

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
congrats. how long have you been clean?
Mar 19th 2015
3 months for hard drugs and alcohol
Mar 19th 2015
that's what's up. you should be proud of what you've accomplished...
Mar 19th 2015
thank you
Mar 19th 2015
Good to hear. Stay focused.
Mar 19th 2015
Thanks mang
Mar 19th 2015
Damn dogg.
Mar 19th 2015
Luckily for me
Mar 19th 2015
      That's great.
Mar 19th 2015
           Thank you
Mar 19th 2015
           Just noticed your edit.
Mar 19th 2015
What are you doing besides not using drugs?
Mar 19th 2015
Working and studying a lot
Mar 19th 2015
Good for you.
Mar 19th 2015
couldn't find any heron.. *cough* bullshit. you weren't really looking
Mar 19th 2015
If it wasn't in my circles it wasn't around, shrug
Mar 19th 2015
      good thing.. those kinda circles don't remain unbroken.
Mar 19th 2015
           Word.
Mar 19th 2015
                I pretty much gave up drinking.. now social activity bores the hell out ...
Mar 19th 2015
                     Nice!
Mar 19th 2015
Word.
Mar 19th 2015
Get some support around you...
Mar 19th 2015
My gf stuck by my side.
Mar 19th 2015
You should seek outside help.
Mar 20th 2015
wow
Mar 20th 2015
Mar 20th 2015
he may have hit it out the park with that one...
Mar 20th 2015
      he kept it 100
Mar 20th 2015
           you have really chilled out over the years
Mar 20th 2015
                lol huh?
Mar 20th 2015
                     Haha
Mar 20th 2015
                          i never went in on ayone, in fact, folks wou...
Mar 20th 2015
                               Haha, word.
Mar 20th 2015
Ha!
Mar 20th 2015
^ Came in spitting pure facts and truthiness
Mar 21st 2015
Congrats and big up.
Mar 20th 2015
RE: Congrats and big up.
Mar 20th 2015
Congrats on your journey but
Mar 20th 2015
Thank you.
Mar 20th 2015
Are you like a true Doc Martin-wearing skin-headed straight edger?
Mar 20th 2015
Haha!
Mar 20th 2015
      ^^^that's it^^^
Mar 20th 2015
      Well.
Mar 20th 2015
           moreso the shoes..lol
Mar 20th 2015
                lol, can't argue with that
Mar 20th 2015
      Yeah, I was describing the style back in the 90's
Mar 20th 2015
           RE: Yeah, I was describing the style back in the 90's
Mar 20th 2015
Wait... BarTek?
Mar 20th 2015
so after the doctors know nothing rant...
Mar 21st 2015
RE: from drug addict to straight edge
Mar 21st 2015

Kim Jong Trill
Member since Jan 31st 2012
548 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 09:59 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "congrats. how long have you been clean?"
In response to Reply # 0

Fuck your fort!

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 10:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "3 months for hard drugs and alcohol"
In response to Reply # 1
Thu Mar-19-15 10:08 AM by initiationofplato

marijuana only 2 weeks

thanks btw!

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 10:16 AM

3. "that's what's up. you should be proud of what you've accomplished..."
In response to Reply # 0

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 10:21 AM

5. "thank you"
In response to Reply # 3

i feel like i have a second chance at everything that i wanted to do before and never did, and i'm going to fucking do it, by George, its going to get done

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49416 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 10:18 AM

4. "Good to hear. Stay focused. "
In response to Reply # 0

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 10:21 AM

6. "Thanks mang"
In response to Reply # 4

On it. Like an 18 wheeler.

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 01:11 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "Damn dogg."
In response to Reply # 0

That's one hell of a story. You should be proud of the fact that you decided, on your own, to do this, and that you were actually able to get through it to the other side. Sounds like it wasn't at all easy, but I'm glad to hear you made it through.

Thankfully I'm one of those "moderation" people you mentioned. I don't have an addictive personality at all and have always been able to moderate my substance use (including alcohol) so thankfully I don't think I'll ever need to put myself through anything like this. But if I ever *do* get to that point, god forbid, I hope I have the ability to get through it like you did.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:21 PM

8. "Luckily for me"
In response to Reply # 7

I woke up in time before losing too much. I have a clean bill of health, everything is A-Ok and I'm on a great career path. I'm going to maintain that and take my life to the next level. I was okay at managing my drug and alcohol abuse, but, I underestimated the power it had over me while I was under the influence, and the power of the sobering come down. That's just me though, there are plenty of people that can manage substance use far better than I can. Have fun and be wise

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24419 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:36 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
11. "That's great."
In response to Reply # 8
Thu Mar-19-15 02:38 PM by Brew

And awesome that it sounds like you've totally left it behind. I've known some people to still have one foot in, one foot out which is obviously recipe for disaster. Good on you, keep at it.

If you don't mind me asking, what were your main drugs of choice? You say you didn't touch H...but by what you're describing as your "comedown" symptoms, H is the only drug I can think of...haha. Was it pills?

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:46 PM

12. "Thank you"
In response to Reply # 11

It feels good!

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 05:26 PM

23. "Just noticed your edit."
In response to Reply # 11

The usual suspects. Blow, Ketamine, MDMA, G, speed a few times.

Triptych
Charter member
30125 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:23 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IMClick to send message via ICQ
9. "What are you doing besides not using drugs?"
In response to Reply # 0

Any exercise program?

http://instagram.com/yogikenan
http://instagram.com/shotbykenan
http://stackoverflow.com/users/43089/triptych
http://github.com/djtriptych

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:27 PM

10. "Working and studying a lot"
In response to Reply # 9

I stopped eating for a while and I had no energy to exercise as I was also wrestling with the IBS, which is finally clearing up, I can digest full meals again and I feel my strength rising. It was the hardest winter of my life. I am a swimmer, I'm going to get back into that and lifting weights very soon.

Sepia.
Member since Feb 25th 2009
12896 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:52 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
13. "Good for you."
In response to Reply # 0

May you only continue to feel and get better and better.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:21 PM

14. " couldn't find any heron.. *cough* bullshit. you weren't really looking"
In response to Reply # 0

not that you should have.

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:27 PM

15. "If it wasn't in my circles it wasn't around, shrug"
In response to Reply # 14

I never hit the streets or anything like that.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:38 PM

16. "good thing.. those kinda circles don't remain unbroken."
In response to Reply # 15

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:44 PM

18. "Word."
In response to Reply # 16

I had to drop every friend I had anyway. That was the only way to pull out. They are still partying, probably right now, haha.

PG
Charter member
42568 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:55 PM

20. "I pretty much gave up drinking.. now social activity bores the hell out ..."
In response to Reply # 18

9 times out of 10... I miss it just for the ability to be engaged in those environments as opposed to checking the time and waiting for the obligatory period of time to pass before I split.

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 04:01 PM

22. "Nice!"
In response to Reply # 20

Yeah, drinking is *the* gateway, as far as I'm concerned. Being the sober one in the room is pretty eye opening. I don't miss it at all. I'm happy to give my body the respect it deserves and I wake up feeling a hell of a lot better than I used to.

8-bit
Member since Jan 12th 2010
10841 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:44 PM

17. "Word. "
In response to Reply # 0

---
http://twitter.com/logicalhood
http://instagram.com/hoodlogic

Sarah_Bellum
Charter member
7489 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:53 PM

19. "Get some support around you..."
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Mar-19-15 03:54 PM by Sarah_Bellum

If all your friends use it will be hard to find the kinda support you need when you're struggling. Even if they want to be supportive, they probably can't be 100%.
Best of luck .

DJTB YOMM

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 04:00 PM

21. "My gf stuck by my side."
In response to Reply # 19

She has always been sober, and I was the trouble maker. When I quit, it took a lot of strain off our relationship. It was the right thing to do. As far as my friends, I literally do not have any people I can call friends right now, everyone is doing their thing, or dealing with their own problems. That's generally how these "friendships" go. I'm too motivated now to look back though. I'm putting as much time between me and what I used to get down with as possible.

denny
Member since Apr 11th 2008
11281 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 02:44 AM

24. "You should seek outside help."
In response to Reply # 0

Cause nothing's changed. Even assuming that you're telling the truth (which you're not) you are still exhibiting manic behaviour. And the manic behaviour is the root of the problem.....the drugs are the symptom.

You're having the same flash-in-the-pan momentary revelations that you did whilst on drugs. And it's still feeding into your ego (you're now 'better' than your drug friends...they're not on your level). In fact.....every single post you make is some sort of variation of other people 'not being on your level'. Drugs were a good tool for you to indulge in that. Now you're using sobriety to do the same thing. So really, nothing's changed. Spare me the details cause I know recovery when I see it. You are not exhibiting it.

You have a MASSIVE ego and a whole bunch of defence mechanisms that guard it. We all do....but addicts are more extreme. You need someone else to help you deconstruct all of that because you have grown extremely proficient in lying to yourself.

Takes one to know one.

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79596 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 08:08 AM

27. "wow"
In response to Reply # 24

no snark....I wonder how it will be received.

rdhull
Charter member
33135 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 08:27 AM

28. "100"

>Cause nothing's changed. Even assuming that you're telling
>the truth (which you're not) you are still exhibiting manic
>behaviour. And the manic behaviour is the root of the
>problem.....the drugs are the symptom.
>
>You're having the same flash-in-the-pan momentary revelations
>that you did whilst on drugs. And it's still feeding into
>your ego (you're now 'better' than your drug friends...they're
>not on your level). In fact.....every single post you make is
>some sort of variation of other people 'not being on your
>level'. Drugs were a good tool for you to indulge in that.
>Now you're using sobriety to do the same thing. So really,
>nothing's changed. Spare me the details cause I know recovery
>when I see it. You are not exhibiting it.
>
>You have a MASSIVE ego and a whole bunch of defence mechanisms
>that guard it. We all do....but addicts are more extreme.
>You need someone else to help you deconstruct all of that
>because you have grown extremely proficient in lying to
>yourself.
>
>Takes one to know one.
>

legsdiamond
79596 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 08:28 AM

29. "he may have hit it out the park with that one..."
In response to Reply # 28

rdhull
Charter member
33135 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:21 AM

32. "he kept it 100"
In response to Reply # 29

>

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:56 AM

36. "you have really chilled out over the years"
In response to Reply # 32

i recall you used to go hard a few years ago, you seem really chill now, lol, what happened?

rdhull
Charter member
33135 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:03 AM

37. "lol huh? "
In response to Reply # 36

>i recall you used to go hard a few years ago, you seem really
>chill now, lol, what happened?

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:04 AM

38. "Haha"
In response to Reply # 37

i have been lurking for many years, i remember you going in on folks, and these days, i don't see much of that, just an observation.

rdhull
Charter member
33135 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:07 AM

39. "i never went in on ayone, in fact, folks wou..."
In response to Reply # 38

would go in on me -still do- and i just kept it movin

>i have been lurking for many years, i remember you going in
>on folks, and these days, i don't see much of that, just an
>observation.

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:11 AM

40. "Haha, word."
In response to Reply # 39

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:05 AM

30. "Ha!"
Fri Mar-20-15 09:28 AM by initiationofplato

Well, first of, let me say that I chose recovery for myself. I was not forced into it. I make very good money and have continued to rise in my field. I am the head of a department. I recognized myself as an addict because I was rationalizing my drug and alcohol abuse with a myriad of reasons, such as: "I have a good job, I have the money, everyone else is doing it, I'm not an addict." It got to the point where I was getting high in the morning, and all throughout the day, and staying up till 3am on a daily basis. I got a few hours of sleep and I looked forward to getting high again because I was living la vida loca, and doing it well. I literally did this for several years, high every single day on one thing or another.

The reason I chose recovery as I already mentioned, was to see if I could do it, and also, because I looked into my mother's eyes and I felt ashamed that I dishonored her by destroying the body she gave me. I have confessed all my exploits to her. I am a very transparent individual, I do not lie to anyone. Was I lying to myself? 100%. Am I lying now? No. Last night I felt a pang of regret for writing this post because I am putting a lot of info out there that people will no doubt use in their future attacks on me, especially here, but, in case someone else is doing what I used to do, I want to be an example for them. I can be the punching bag, my skin is thick enough. I have nothing but love to give.

I don't miss the drugs or alcohol at all. I was expecting to have a lot of user dreams but I have only had a couple, and that tells me that subconsciously, I am not looking to get high anymore. I want to build a family and a home with my woman, and drugs are not conducive to that.

I agree that I have a massive ego, however, I try not to use it, but this place has an amazing ability to draw the worst out of everyone. If you don't stand up to it, people here will find your weakness and shit on you. Sometimes, you have to fight back to earn some respect. That's where the ego comes from, and also, people here have a lot of ego as well, we all do. Your ego helped you pen this note. I know you are a human being underneath that is saying something positive and helpful and I recognize that. If I relapse, I'll send you a note, however, I feel like I found something inside me which I thought was dead for years. My heart is blazing with life again and this is better than any high I've had in a very long time.

Sarah_Bellum
Charter member
7489 posts
Sat Mar-21-15 07:41 PM

49. "^ Came in spitting pure facts and truthiness "

DJTB YOMM

TheAlbionist
Member since Jul 04th 2011
3306 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 05:33 AM

25. "Congrats and big up."
In response to Reply # 0

That's quite the journey you're on.

Question: I know recovered addicts usually keep themselves from drugs for the rest of their lives... is that how you plan to do it or do you foresee a time when you're healthy enough to have the occasional dabble without letting it run your life?

I guess my question is "do you think addictive personalities can be 'fixed' or is addiction for life?"

I've just realised that despite being around all manner of drink and drugs since I was a teenager, I've only ever known *of* addicts (friends of friends etc)... all of my friends and family must have been extremely lucky, I guess.

))<>((
forever.

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:19 AM

31. "RE: Congrats and big up."
In response to Reply # 25

>That's quite the journey you're on.
>
>Question: I know recovered addicts usually keep themselves
>from drugs for the rest of their lives... is that how you plan
>to do it or do you foresee a time when you're healthy enough
>to have the occasional dabble without letting it run your
>life?
>

I don't know the answer to this question yet. I definitely do not want to use hard drugs again, ever. I've lost too much of my dignity doing that, and I shudder at the thought. At this point, I'm too afraid to have a sip of alcohol, so that tells me that I have not recovered and that I have a lot of healing to do. The only thing I could see myself dabbling with again in the future would be a toke here or there, but once again, I'm afraid I'll start to rationalize more frequent use. I need to trust myself first and at this point I am not 100% there. At this point a cup of apple juice brings me as much joy as a cocktail because I'm alive and healthy to enjoy it, and everyday is a miraculous blessing I am thrilled to be a part of. My IBS issues took all the foods I loved away as well, so I had nothing to fill the void with when I got off the drugs, literally, all I could eat was quinoa, apples, and dark green vegetables. All at once I was forced to deal with the raw, stripped down self, and I did it without relapsing, so far.

>I guess my question is "do you think addictive personalities
>can be 'fixed' or is addiction for life?"
>

I honestly don't know.

>I've just realised that despite being around all manner of
>drink and drugs since I was a teenager, I've only ever known
>*of* addicts (friends of friends etc)... all of my friends and
>family must have been extremely lucky, I guess.
>

Sounds like they all came from good loving homes. I am just speculating but I think people who have good relationships with both of their parents growing up have less reason to seek comfort elsewhere, and establish a strong foundation within themselves that allows them to shrug off a lot of the things which become pitfalls for others.

DaHeathenOne76
Member since May 11th 2003
29362 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 07:19 AM

26. "Congrats on your journey but"
In response to Reply # 0

this explains so much about how you come off here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6VnExhelQ

Presenting Collective Peace.

https://www.facebook.com/CollectivePeace

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:25 AM

33. "Thank you."
In response to Reply # 26

>this explains so much about how you come off here.

I know I can be a pompous asshole, but I think you are aware of the nature of this place. If you show an ounce of weakness, people will tear it apart. If you feel strongly about something, you have to fight back. I don't cuss people out and I never tell them they are wrong. I will continue to maintain that level of respect for every one of you because people are divine and I want to honor that. Are we going to disagree, sure, but I don't think that is a bad ting, and if I need to say it, then let it stand that everyone here is better than I am, however, I will never let anyone tell me that I do not have the freedom to think whatever I choose to.

Cocobrotha2
Charter member
10884 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:30 AM

34. "Are you like a true Doc Martin-wearing skin-headed straight edger?"
In response to Reply # 0

I knew a couple in high school and they clued me into the various flavors of skin head.

<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 09:37 AM

35. "Haha!"
In response to Reply # 34

Does this answer your question?

http://imgur.com/CVXXfbi

I am not a skin head though. I have the inglorious bastard haircut. Long on top, shaved underneath, slicked back.

legsdiamond
79596 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:12 AM

41. "^^^that's it^^^"
In response to Reply # 35
Fri Mar-20-15 10:14 AM by legsdiamond

its a little scary how people are describing you and not being far off.

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:16 AM

42. "Well."
In response to Reply # 41

I don't leave much to the imagination. I felt denny was extra/off but I understand he is trying to help.

legsdiamond
79596 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:39 AM

45. "moreso the shoes..lol"
In response to Reply # 42

you really have on Doc Martens bruh...

it shouldn't be that easy to predict your shoe game. LOL

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:44 AM

46. "lol, can't argue with that"
In response to Reply # 45

hahahah.

Cocobrotha2
Charter member
10884 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:33 AM

43. "Yeah, I was describing the style back in the 90's"
In response to Reply # 35

>Does this answer your question?
>
>http://imgur.com/CVXXfbi
>
>
>I am not a skin head though. I have the inglorious bastard
>haircut. Long on top, shaved underneath, slicked back.

I wasn't sure if it was still a "thing". Are you actually in that scene or just identify with it now that you're in recovery?

initiationofplato
2420 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 10:37 AM

44. "RE: Yeah, I was describing the style back in the 90's"
In response to Reply # 43

>
>I wasn't sure if it was still a "thing". Are you actually in
>that scene or just identify with it now that you're in
>recovery?

Nah, not in any scene. I'm staying low, I always liked Docs so it just happens to align. I stay at home and study/work. I want to take my music to the next level and it's not going to get done if i'm out and about.

Phenomenality
Charter member
31246 posts
Fri Mar-20-15 12:19 PM

47. "Wait... BarTek?"
In response to Reply # 0

Vee is I and I am She

http://twitter.com/#!/Phenomenality
http://instagram.com/therealphenomenality
http://phenomenality.tumblr.com/archive

samsara
Member since Sep 15th 2002
3464 posts
Sat Mar-21-15 09:04 AM

48. "so after the doctors know nothing rant..."
In response to Reply # 0

i'm interested.

wondering whether this history/current phase was a part of your medical history discussion with all of the doctors you were seeing ?

"i fear no fate" e.e. cummings
"No girl. No fried chicken. I'm going back to get some sleep." - Haruki Murakami

iHoller
Member since Aug 06th 2014
52 posts
Sat Mar-21-15 08:30 PM

50. "RE: from drug addict to straight edge"
In response to Reply # 0

that's awesome and takes a lot of courage. this may sound like a dumb question, but you said you have an addictive personality. if you could would you change it?

because you can be addicted to stuff that's bad for you, but then you can be addicted to stuff that's good for you too. but if you could trade being all-in on things that are destructive or constructive, for a more moderate temperament do you think you would?

and what kind of music do you make? and who are your influences?

Lobby General Discussion topic #12756238 Previous topic | Next topic