Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12756159

Subject: "Who's/Are you using / Would you use the BriefMe News App?" Previous topic | Next topic
Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 08:51 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Who's/Are you using / Would you use the BriefMe News App?"

BriefMe is the first-ever news ranking app. Is seems pretty cool. I need to delete some of my news apps and this might be the trick.

http://www.getbriefme.com/#about
http://www.getbriefme.com/#press - Provide articles on the app.

"And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful." ~ 2 Tim 2:4

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I use smartnews which is good for reading stuff offline. Open to a bette...
Mar 19th 2015
I currently use Bleacher Report, HuffPo and CNN apps.
Mar 19th 2015

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49419 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 08:52 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I use smartnews which is good for reading stuff offline. Open to a bette..."
In response to Reply # 0

news app.

Google play newstand for some reason is needlessly complicated for reading offline.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 08:59 AM

2. "I currently use Bleacher Report, HuffPo and CNN apps."
In response to Reply # 1

I need something a bit more focused.

"And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful." ~ 2 Tim 2:4

Lobby General Discussion topic #12756159 Previous topic | Next topic