Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12756039

Subject: "Dwayne WADE Appreciation Page" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Wed Mar-18-15 11:44 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Dwayne WADE Appreciation Page"

always a big time Wade Fan and for my money only Michael Jordan was better as a 2 guard.

Wade still rolling and doing his thing.

got a ultimate compliment tonight from Isiah Zeke Thomas another one of my favorites as a kid. Zeke said that Wade is the Greatest Winner in terms of Basketball players being from the CHI and I CO Sign.

Wade is timeless and he is balling now.

Wade is so underrated arguably 5 of the most underrated greats ever.

Great to see #3 still doing his thing.

D Wade and White Heat Nation stand up.

Props to Heat Nation

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Kobe's better. You too afraid to post this in sports?
Mar 19th 2015
not afraid at all, South Beach gets more love on this side though
Mar 19th 2015
Great player, great career.
Mar 19th 2015
he's overrated to me
Mar 19th 2015
I agree and disagree
Mar 19th 2015
whattup with his face?
Mar 19th 2015
he and chalmers had the most punchable face backcourt on lock
Mar 19th 2015
I respect dudes game and was a huge fan early on.
Mar 19th 2015
I'd like him more if he wasn't such an asshole.
Mar 19th 2015
it'd be nice if he could make the playoffs in the East.
Mar 19th 2015
^^^^^
Mar 19th 2015
he will and D wade been on fire the past few weeks
Mar 19th 2015
one of the dirtiest players in the league. fuck him.
Mar 19th 2015
Yep.
Mar 19th 2015
Flash is the 2nd Greatest 2 Guard to me and having Isiah THomas
Mar 19th 2015

Ryan M
Member since Oct 21st 2002
43735 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 01:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Kobe's better. You too afraid to post this in sports?"
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

17x NBA Champions

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:21 PM

14. "not afraid at all, South Beach gets more love on this side though"
In response to Reply # 1

and Wade been the ultimate teammate and also a Great player and career as a matter of fact Bron was in the locker room last night rooting him on.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 03:49 AM

2. "Great player, great career."
In response to Reply # 0

He was a master of so many things, even the negative things I could say about him are kind of positive considering all he accomplished. I mean he was a master of cheesing contact and calls, went to the Paul Pierce institute. He was fairly predictable, almost like a guy you would guard on the playground. If he went right, he was driving, if he went left, he was pulling up. And yet he has dropped a shitload of points in his career and won three titles.

He haa great footwork, textbook ways to square up and attack.

I really liked him at Marquette and pegged him as a star but I have to say he has exceeded my highest expectations. It's kind of unfortunate that he entered the league older than most and also started having injuries hamper him a little sooner than most stars.

I don't think he is better than Kobe or Jerry West. I would probably take Hondo over him. Being in the top 5 ain't shabby, and he might be there, I'd have to think about it.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

melmag
Charter member
18469 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 04:22 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "he's overrated to me"
In response to Reply # 0

his legacy's mostly based on that 06 title run and coat tailing
Bron to another 2 rings.

Wade's really Robin disguised as Batman, as he's never been far as alphadog, but somehow gets alphadog acclaim.. lol

And cats undervalue Shaq,and more importantly Zo's contributions to that
06 title. defense focused on Shaq mostly, allowing Wade to roam freely.

I'll take a prime Drexler, T-Mac & AI over prime Wade any day. Its not even debateable

John Forte
Member since Feb 22nd 2013
15361 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 08:42 AM

4. "I agree and disagree"
In response to Reply # 3

Wade played out of his mind in those finals. Complete alpha dog shit:

34.6 points
7.8 boards
3.8 dimes
2.6 steals
1 block

You can not deny 2006 Wade. I do agree, however, that for most of his career, he's been slightly overrated.

bentagain
Member since Mar 19th 2008
16595 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 08:46 AM

5. "whattup with his face?"
In response to Reply # 0

I know he's always had a bit of chubby cheeks

but this MFer straight up looking like Don Corleone

HGH?

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't understand it without an explanation

you can't understand it with an explanation

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59152 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 09:19 AM

9. "he and chalmers had the most punchable face backcourt on lock"
In response to Reply # 5

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Cenario
Member since Aug 24th 2005
59152 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 08:49 AM

6. "I respect dudes game and was a huge fan early on."
In response to Reply # 0

but he and Lebron shtick was way too much during the Big 3. Lebron changed after the Dallas collapse bc he realized he was doing too much, but that was who wade was.

Still wish his health didn't limit what he's able to do on the court. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

-The Knicks’ coaching search still includes a lone frontrunner, Kurt Rambis, whose qualifications for the position include a strong relationship with Jackson and a willingness to take the job.

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24409 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 09:15 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "I'd like him more if he wasn't such an asshole."
In response to Reply # 0

I mean, Kobe's an asshole but almost kind of a likable asshole if that makes sense.

Wade is wholly unlikable, especially since the Big 3 came together. Just impossible to cheer for these days.

He flops, he throws cheap shots, etc...I just dislike him entirely which sucks because his game is one that I would typically root for.

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

Vex_id
Charter member
65616 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 09:16 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
8. "it'd be nice if he could make the playoffs in the East."
In response to Reply # 0

since he's so "Great"

-->

melmag
Charter member
18469 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 09:48 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
10. "^^^^^"
In response to Reply # 8

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:19 PM

13. "he will and D wade been on fire the past few weeks"
In response to Reply # 8

the south beach fire department can't put that blaze out.

cgonz00cc
Member since Aug 01st 2002
35242 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 10:02 AM

11. "one of the dirtiest players in the league. fuck him."
In response to Reply # 0

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Brew
Member since Nov 23rd 2002
24409 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 10:13 AM

12. "Yep."
In response to Reply # 11

----------------------------------------

"Fuck aliens." © WarriorPoet415

mistermaxxx08
16076 posts
Thu Mar-19-15 02:24 PM

15. "Flash is the 2nd Greatest 2 Guard to me and having Isiah THomas"
In response to Reply # 0

give him love last night on NBA tv truly felt good because Zeke knows greatness. the only thing folks can kinda hold over Wade is him never getting a token League MVP other than that nothing else.

he was hyped last night the way he was cutting and slashing on the trailblazers and the way he carved up the Cavs.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12756039 Previous topic | Next topic