Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12752373

Subject: "Does anyone feel like spoiling Price's Lush Life for me?" Previous topic | Next topic
astralblak
Member since Apr 05th 2007
20029 posts
Mon Mar-16-15 01:47 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Does anyone feel like spoiling Price's Lush Life for me?"

I know some one here has have to have read it.

I'm 270pages in and just can't do it anymore. There is no Cliff or Spark Notes, no Shmoop, and the wiki page doesnt give much outside of what ive already read.

Is there some plot twist or reveal in the last 200 pages?

Fuck I'm really starting to prefer short stories over novels. 260-300 pages seems to be my breaking point these days.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
no one?
Mar 16th 2015
Nope. No real plot
Mar 16th 2015
thank you sir
Mar 16th 2015

astralblak
20029 posts
Mon Mar-16-15 09:49 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "no one?"
In response to Reply # 0

me, sad

BigReg
Charter member
62390 posts
Mon Mar-16-15 09:52 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "Nope. No real plot"
In response to Reply # 0

If I remember right you got hints the cop was gonna reconcile with his fam, outside of that it was like walking in watching a few episodes of the wire in the middle of a season. Its a good read since the characters are cool, but what you read in the first 50 is what your gonna get in the last 50

astralblak
20029 posts
Mon Mar-16-15 01:17 PM

3. "thank you sir"
In response to Reply # 2

Lobby General Discussion topic #12752373 Previous topic | Next topic