Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12748131

Subject: "Goal setters, how has Q1 2015 shaped up so far?" Previous topic | Next topic
double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 11:35 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Goal setters, how has Q1 2015 shaped up so far?"

So far everything is on track, the theme of 2015 for me has been "building". I accept 2015 is a starter year where the foundation is set for a good 2016. With this new gig I am realizing that I am actually operating at a senior level, I just needed a proper environment to spread the wings.

How is Q1 gone so far?

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
amazing! most of it is due to fiscal years ending
Mar 11th 2015
pretty good
Mar 11th 2015
killem terrio
Mar 11th 2015
Started slow, but I am accomplishing one goal so far
Mar 12th 2015
maintaining & building
Mar 12th 2015
RE: Goal setters, how has Q1 2015 shaped up so far?
Mar 12th 2015

nayaa
Member since Oct 06th 2009
20190 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 11:40 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "amazing! most of it is due to fiscal years ending"
In response to Reply # 0

and a lot of public sector organizations wanting to use up last year's money before they lose it. so i know this isn't going to be consistent through the year.

but we were finally able to create a 6 month buffer that we've been dreaming of for a year (this is just yr 2 for the entire biz), so we're exhaling a lil bit. anything else that comes in this year is gravy, which is a great place to be in considering it's only march.

if things continue to go this well, we may even be able to give ourselves bonuses by Q4, which is something neither one of us thought was going to happen for a few years.

~
IG: @fireysky

ThaAnthology
Charter member
21061 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 12:13 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "pretty good"
In response to Reply # 0

got a promotion 3 weeks ago. Still getting my last bonus from the prior position. My book is coming out this quarter (e book) and physical copies in qtr 2.

www.anthologyfmn.com

Enter the Written World of Fahim Malik Nassar

The House of Caine (available)

Melancholoy Funk (available)

Tha Anthology (Words 2001-2003) Poetry inspired by OKP and Wash, DC
(available)

The Spook who sat by the Radio Poetry (av

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Wed Mar-11-15 12:30 PM

3. "killem terrio"
In response to Reply # 2

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

BabyYoda
Member since Feb 15th 2012
3176 posts
Thu Mar-12-15 06:24 AM

4. "Started slow, but I am accomplishing one goal so far"
In response to Reply # 0

If all goes well, I am purchasing my first home. I am excited but a lil nervous. Next goal is to continue to improve my credit score and prepare to purchase a car, after furnishing my home and saving money.

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Thu Mar-12-15 06:49 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "maintaining & building"
In response to Reply # 0

Working on my masters degree & staying on top of my assignments/hitting deadlines. that's just ongoing, and i suppose those goals are set externally. That's the main thing this year, and everything else is taking a backseat. Once it's out of the way I feel like I may be able to make some actual plans of my own.

Taking the steps to turn the project i've been working on into an actual organisation. I think it only just clicked in my mind recently that this is a real thing & not some hobby.

Personally, health/exercise is going pretty well. I'm not going extra hard or anything, but i'm being consistent, which for me is much more sustainable.

Tiggerific
Member since May 24th 2007
13451 posts
Thu Mar-12-15 09:51 AM

6. "RE: Goal setters, how has Q1 2015 shaped up so far?"
In response to Reply # 0

Really well. My physical goals are going really well. My other goals are a lot slower, but in the end...I got this!

"We don't make mistakes, we just have happy little accidents" - Bob Ross

"I'm wearing a MSU Tshirt because I went to MSU, you are wearing a UM Tshirt because you went to Walmart!" -unknown.

http://bjsquirrelchronicles.blogspot.com

Lobby General Discussion topic #12748131 Previous topic | Next topic