Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12744390

Subject: "Random questions for anyone/everyone? " Previous topic | Next topic
blkprinceMD05
Member since Nov 29th 2004
41323 posts
Fri Mar-06-15 07:06 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Random questions for anyone/everyone? "
Fri Mar-06-15 07:26 PM by blkprinceMD05

Str8 ladies, if marriage is important to you, how long would u stay with a man after u felt ready for marriage but he hadn't proposed? Also considering that he said his main reason for delay was that he didn't feel financially stable enuff?

How many people have never been in a serious relationship? And why?

Str8 guys, how many discuss ur woman's weave with them or at least somewhat interested in their weave? ( I overheard this dude on the phone with his girl and he was asking what length hair she got and I just thought that was so nice)

Would u ever go on a extreme competition reality show like survivor or amazing race?

How do the Japanese feel about homos, especially in the big cities?

Most of these questions were inspired by me watching amazing race

prototype

stand ur ground, believe in urself,
believe in love, prepare urself for love, remove the negativity from ur life, and accept the love u kno u deserve

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: amazing race...
Mar 06th 2015
Lolo that's funny
Mar 06th 2015
The last thing was the cold water....
Mar 06th 2015
      I hate when they get to a test that involves swimming or riding
Mar 09th 2015
LMAO!
Mar 09th 2015
Im at a point of maturity my life where
Mar 06th 2015
it's unreasonable IMO.
Mar 09th 2015
Mar 09th 2015
RE: Random questions for anyone/everyone?
Mar 09th 2015
Mar 09th 2015
Mar 09th 2015
My girl used to rock an expensive weave
Mar 09th 2015
my wife just asked if she should get " braids ".
Mar 09th 2015
For what reason?!
Mar 09th 2015
Mar 09th 2015

murderbear
Member since Feb 26th 2012
2087 posts
Fri Mar-06-15 07:22 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "RE: amazing race..."
In response to Reply # 0

So, my SO is ALWAYS saying 'I soooo wanna do that' and 'it would be so cool' in conversations with friends and family.

But when we watch it, there is ONE thing EVERY SHOW THAT MAKES HER SAY 'whelp, I couldn't/wouldn't do THAT, we'd have to just get kicked off'

All I'm saying is, if you really ain't bout that life, stfu about doing it, like you really would....cuz you got friends out here believing that shit, and I find it hard to cosign when I'm clearly giving you a simultaneous sideeye

blkprinceMD05
41323 posts
Fri Mar-06-15 07:25 PM

2. "Lolo that's funny "
In response to Reply # 1

prototype

believe in love, prepare urself for love, remove the negativity from ur life, and accept the love u kno u deserve

murderbear
Member since Feb 26th 2012
2087 posts
Fri Mar-06-15 07:33 PM

3. "The last thing was the cold water...."
In response to Reply # 2

I think this season started off at some point with them having to go through some ice cold water (I don't watch it religiously so I'm not sure )

I'm just like "if that if what's stopping you then you really need to stop talking about this"

Fucking cold water???? *smh*

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79618 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 08:48 AM

6. "I hate when they get to a test that involves swimming or riding"
In response to Reply # 3
Mon Mar-09-15 08:52 AM by legsdiamond

a bike and someone can't do it.

If you can't ride a bike, hate heights or can't swim... don't go on this show

CyrenYoung
Charter member
34204 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 08:51 AM

7. "LMAO!"
In response to Reply # 1

*skatin' the rings of saturn*

..and miles to go before i sleep...

Meadow
Member since May 05th 2012
1160 posts
Fri Mar-06-15 09:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Im at a point of maturity my life where"
In response to Reply # 0

I know what I want for sure.

Marriage seemed like a prison for a long time.
Im just now seeing it as a necessary foundation in my life.

Wating till my mate and I were both financially stable isn't unreasonable. As long as we can help each other toward that mutual goal.

-------------------
'Some have lives that haven't gone the way they planned, and some are trapped in situations they can't stand...'

legsdiamond
Member since May 05th 2011
79618 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 08:52 AM

8. "it's unreasonable IMO. "
In response to Reply # 4

I don't think that point will ever come in a relationship...

I say this as someone who used that excuse.

Nothing wrong with trying to get your house in order but there will always be some type of financial uncertainty.

blkprinceMD05
41323 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 08:43 AM

5. "."
In response to Reply # 0

prototype

teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 09:02 AM

9. "RE: Random questions for anyone/everyone? "
In response to Reply # 0

>Str8 ladies, if marriage is important to you, how long would
>u stay with a man after u felt ready for marriage but he
>hadn't proposed? Also considering that he said his main reason
>for delay was that he didn't feel financially stable enuff?

I've stayed with dudes who I knew didn't feel 'ready' for marriage and I was ok with it. I don't want kids so it's not like it's a waiting game as much as it would be if my clock was ticking but I don't think the next person I could date seriously I could just date without at least knowing they have the intention of wanting to be with me for as long as possible and actively planning a life with me

>Would u ever go on a extreme competition reality show like
>survivor or amazing race?
>

I would do amazing race I think. I've never seen it but I imagine it looks less personal? Lol if not then no.

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

ambient1
Member since May 23rd 2007
41077 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 09:07 AM

10. "RE: Random questions for anyone/everyone? "
In response to Reply # 0

Str8 guys, how many discuss ur woman's weave with them or at least somewhat interested in their weave?

I've asked questions...I was schooled in the days of tracks so weaves are a different animal...I wouldn't say I had all out discussions...but I cut hair so talkin about hair with women doesn't bother me...until they start getting too complicated with the flexi rods, bumper curlers, and shit like that.

Would u ever go on a extreme competition reality show like survivor or amazing race?

if the money right ...I never watched either show in its entirety but I think I could do survivor

=======================================
Coolin...

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 09:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
11. "RE: Random questions for anyone/everyone? "
In response to Reply # 0
Mon Mar-09-15 09:14 AM by SoWhat

>How do the Japanese feel about homos, especially in the big
>cities?

the homie has been all over Japan and said the gays over there are much more undercover and discreet as compared to over here.

even in Tokyo - they're a bit more out in Tokyo and other cities but even there the gays aren't OUT! like we are here.

and, as w/many other services and whatnot in Japan especially outside of the major cities, the folks weren't too inviting to him b/c they assumed he didn't speak Japanese (apparently it's not rudeness, it's the opposite - they don't wanna serve ppl if they can't communicate w/them b/c they won't offer them the best service). he speaks fluently so he was admitted in a couple of bars that don't admit non-Japanese. generally he said the bars were small - some pretty tiny. and very divided by type.

he went to a bathhouse (not a sex one an actual traditional bath) and said some guy spotted him and knew he was gay b/c he had pubic hair. or b/c he didn't have pubes? som'n about the pube maintenance was a dead giveaway i can't remember which way it ran.

fuck you.

Overqualified
Member since May 03rd 2006
4543 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 09:17 AM

12. "My girl used to rock an expensive weave"
In response to Reply # 0

In the salon bi-weekly for maintenance...and spending way too much money and time on it. Aesthetically, I wasn't a fan. Something about weaves to me just comes off basic and immature. I'm pretty particular when it comes to style, but am a less is more person. I guess I wore her down because she's been wearing her own hair in a very nice sleek cut for the last year or more and it's grown quite well without all that shit on top of it.

Streets won't let me chill.

iKilan
Member since Nov 01st 2004
66873 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 09:21 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
13. "my wife just asked if she should get " braids "."
In response to Reply # 0

Told her it was her hair, but I didn't think it was necessary, or worth the hassle. And that I'm not a big fan, of thelook or damage.

<-- exits a post like...

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 09:25 AM

14. "For what reason?!"
In response to Reply # 0

>

1. I'm not into outdoorsy stuff
2. I enjoy safety
3. I have a phobia of broken bones

I'm just not about that life in any way

SsenepoD
Member since Nov 13th 2007
4331 posts
Mon Mar-09-15 01:11 PM

15. "RE: Random questions for anyone/everyone? "
In response to Reply # 0

Def amazing race. I think for the most part doing well comes to three factors; being calm/communicating well with your partner, having travel experience, & not being an asshole/idiot. So many times I've seen the one asshole team get shafted in a challenge or generally have bad karma. if you've traveled a bit, can navigate an airport & getting around a foreign city, you're halfway there. the other half is not doing dumb shit like misreading a rule & getting a 2 hour penalty.

http://www.2amDonuts.bandcamp.com

Lobby General Discussion topic #12744390 Previous topic | Next topic