Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12736905

Subject: "drive thru comedy moments you have experienced" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Thu Feb-26-15 03:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"drive thru comedy moments you have experienced"

have you ever been in a drive thru and had something funny happen which still til this day makes you laugh?

i remember once going through drive thru and this cat was reaching for his cash and the wind blew his toupee into the window and i was rolling.

what are your stories?

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Not funny, just disrespectful. Countr'ass Rally's in Tallahassee
Feb 26th 2015
KFC didn't have any chicken
Feb 26th 2015
popeyes in West End ATL was notorious for this in the 00's
Feb 26th 2015
These feel like "you had to have been there" moments, but nonetheless:
Feb 26th 2015

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51981 posts
Thu Feb-26-15 03:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "Not funny, just disrespectful. Countr'ass Rally's in Tallahassee"
In response to Reply # 0

Rally's in L.A. sells tacos. Once, I went to the Tallahassee one and asked for 3 tacos. They said "what??!?? Tacos?? This ain't taco bell, you at da wrong store!"

Other time, I went for one $1 Chicken sandwich..college days. I pulled up, and the two ladies were both at the window looking disgusted...and they said "you really drove up here for a $1 sandwich?"

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

monifah
Charter member
10009 posts
Thu Feb-26-15 04:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "KFC didn't have any chicken"
In response to Reply # 0

Me and my S.O. at the time went to KFC and they said they were out of chicken. We were about to leave and they were like wait, we found some. My S.O. was like huh? I thought y'all said you didn't have any? What happened, y'all got some out the discard bucket? I was dying cause I used to work in fast food and knew all about the discard bucket.

I don't believe in luck, I believe in Jesus...(c)Farnsworth Bentley

jdub1313
Charter member
4731 posts
Thu Feb-26-15 04:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "popeyes in West End ATL was notorious for this in the 00's"
In response to Reply # 2

nothing worse than trying to hit Popeyes before heading back to the dorm and the drive thru lady greets you with the bad news...

Wonderl33t
Member since Jul 11th 2002
21405 posts
Thu Feb-26-15 05:06 PM

4. "These feel like "you had to have been there" moments, but nonetheless:"
In response to Reply # 0

My mom and I were driving from a wedding reception to the after party in a foreign Norcal mountain town. I was mighty drunk and wanted fast food. We rolled up to the speaker and I told my mom I wanted a Jumbo Jack and a chicken sandwich with mustard instead of mayo. She relayed my order to the menu speaker. Response: "Sorry ma'am, this is Carl's Junior. We don't sell Jumbo Jacks." We laughed for days, and still do.

Another time, I was dd'ing a trip to taco bell for 2 buddies. This was not long after the Delonte West "hot sauce in my bag" video came out, and we all thought it was hilarious, so my buds convinced me to ask for hot sauce in my bag as part of the order. I indeed tacked it on to the end of the order. We rolled up to the window and were handed two bags...one with the food, and another with a few hot sauce packets. Lols ensued.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12736905 Previous topic | Next topic