Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12729290

Subject: "WWYD: you see your husband's/wife's new wedding pix on FB." Previous topic | Next topic
nayaa
Member since Oct 06th 2009
20190 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 03:51 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"WWYD: you see your husband's/wife's new wedding pix on FB."

that is, wedding pix that see him/her getting married to a next person. a person THAT IS NOT YOU.

smh. i don't even know. homicide? prolly.

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2015/02/this-woman-found-out-her-husband-was-cheating-when-she-found-wedding-photos-on-facebook/

A British woman found herself living a nightmare after discovering wedding photos of her husband of seven years to his new wife. The only problem was, they were still married at the time and she had no idea there was another woman in the picture. Liz Linham, 37, thought her marriage was perfectly happy and that her husband Adrian, 43, just had to travel a lot due to his profession as a scuba diving instructor.

As it turns out, for three years of these so-called “business trips,” he was living with another woman, Hayley Totterdell, only 16 miles away. Likewise, Totterdell had no idea her boo was married to someone else.

It wasn’t until her mother-in-law contacted her to express condolences over her “divorce” and her son’s marriage to another woman — three months after Linham married his new lady on the very beach he and Liz had spent his honeymoon — that the pieces start to fall in to place.

.. more in the link.

~
IG: @fireysky

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
This is like the stories about women who didn't know they were pregnant....
Feb 17th 2015
one of us is collecting on the insurance policy
Feb 17th 2015
AND IT'S GONNA BE ME.
Feb 17th 2015
I see he didn't even let moms in on the wedding.
Feb 17th 2015
Lol is that Thom Yorke in the picture
Feb 17th 2015
saw my ex-wife's sonogram recently
Feb 17th 2015

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49387 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 03:55 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "This is like the stories about women who didn't know they were pregnant...."
In response to Reply # 0

I don't believe it. I think it's easier to believe that this woman and her husband had an arrangement that got blown up on social media.

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r

esb225
Member since Nov 12th 2003
41415 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 04:03 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "one of us is collecting on the insurance policy "
In response to Reply # 0

no lie...

I got a good life man

BabySoulRebel
Charter member
19232 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 05:01 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "AND IT'S GONNA BE ME."
In response to Reply # 2

fuckdat
Fuckdat
FUCKDATSHIT

here for dis.

The Wordsmith
Member since Aug 13th 2002
17070 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 06:58 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "I see he didn't even let moms in on the wedding."
In response to Reply # 0

No wonder she took three weeks to express her condolences over the supposed divorce. Ol' boy was trying to pull that old school player move of having more than one family within various locations. Problem is that in this day and age, with social media being so popular, that's a hard feat to pull off compared to the pre-internet era.

Since 1976

Heinz
Member since Dec 26th 2003
20758 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 07:49 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Lol is that Thom Yorke in the picture"
In response to Reply # 0

____

TWITTER : Heinz21st

IG : H_N_Z

fontgangsta
Member since Sep 04th 2005
5464 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 07:54 PM

6. "saw my ex-wife's sonogram recently"
In response to Reply # 0

i was like,
A) good for her
B) SO fucking glad thats not mine

Lobby General Discussion topic #12729290 Previous topic | Next topic