Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12727198

Subject: "I've slept with 3000 men" Previous topic | Next topic
blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 03:30 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I've slept with 3000 men"

...says the woman in this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/feb/13/experience-i-slept-with-3000-men-sex-swingers

It was the night I slept with 14 men that I first started to try to work out how many partners I’ve been with. The truth is, I’m not sure. My conservative estimate is about 100 guys a year for more than three decades. I’m 63 now and I’ve slowed down a little – but only a little. Why do I do it? Having sex isn’t something I do for a living, but it is my passion. It’s the most enjoyable, exhilarating, satisfying way to spend your time. Some women like yoga, some like badminton. I like carnality.

I am actually married. Barry and I have been together since I was 15 – we wed when I was 19, have two grandchildren, and he’s my world. But neither of us puts sex on a pedestal. We see it for what it is: separate from love. It’s not natural to stick with one sexual partner for 60 years. Life is about experimenting and experiencing, and that’s what we do. Barry goes with other women. I don’t get jealous because I know he loves me. Until the age of 28, I’d only been with him and we had a terrific sex life, but one day he brought home a swingers’ magazine he’d picked up from a workmate. He sort of joked we should try it; I told him not to be daft, and he never mentioned it again.

But I kept looking at the mag and imagining how fun it might be. Eventually I told him we should give it a go. He looked like a kid at Christmas. The first couple we met – through the listings in that magazine – were university lecturers in their 40s, and I still remember driving to their home that Friday. Barry stopped the car and said, “Are we sure about this?” We were so nervous, but we were also insanely excited. I said we’d try it once and see how it went. And it went… joyously.

As soon as we met them I was flirting with the guy. John was sophisticated and handsome, and over dinner there was this intense chemistry. Afterwards, there were a few minutes when just he and I were in the living room, and I thought it was now or never so I kissed him, and that was that. By the time Barry came in with John’s wife, we were otherwise engaged. I remember looking at Barry’s face and seeing a big smile come over it; I knew everything would be fine, and that life had changed for ever.

We became committed swingers, spending weekends meeting up with couples or going to parties to swap partners. Suddenly everything was exciting. You’d be at work, and you’d think about what you were up to that evening and it sent a shiver down your spine. Some couples – like John and his wife – would become close friends, even when the sex stopped. Others you’d see only once. The night I slept with 14 men was at a swingers’ party in Manchester. I remember driving there feeling almost uncontrollably lustful. The next day I felt achy, in that lovely way, like when you’ve been to the gym.

In 1997, we decided to open a swingers’ club in Sheffield. We were fed up with work and wanted to do something we were passionate about. It’s still thriving today. We never have sex during opening hours – it’s our business and we’re professional about it. But, of course, when the place shuts, we’ve got an entire club full of facilities – and an ever-growing circle of open-minded couples – to play with. It’s not all been perfect, of course. Not every lover is attentive. I remember in my 40s going with an 18-year-old, just to see what it would be like. Quick was the answer.

We’re safety-conscious and I’ve never felt in any danger. Barry is normally in the same room or not far away. I’ve recently had a knee operation, which means I’m walking with a stick, so I’m taking it easy. I had only three lovers last year. I still have the same sex drive but I’m more relaxed now. I’m not someone who’s ever going to dress like a woman half her age just to get attention. But if guys still find me attractive – well, why not? People ask if we have any regrets and we do – we wish we’d found that mag five or six years earlier.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
http://38.media.tumblr.com/caf39d941270448757e4a6d01e2d8009/tumblr_mimov...
Feb 13th 2015
hahahahaha
Feb 13th 2015
lol
Feb 17th 2015
-
Feb 13th 2015
Sex nerds!
Feb 13th 2015
She'll get into the Hall before Pete Rose does.
Feb 13th 2015
Damn, I thought Goldmind wrote a memoir
Feb 13th 2015
!!!
Feb 16th 2015
Me too, girl.
Feb 13th 2015
Are y'all shaming her like y'all would a black woman?
Feb 13th 2015
must not of read. her husband probably fucked at least 2500 biznitches.
Feb 13th 2015
      That article didn't mention 2500 at all.....
Feb 13th 2015
i really think you can have sex with one person for the rest of your lif...
Feb 13th 2015
I agree, I mean everyone has to figure what works for them
Feb 13th 2015
but what is yalls basis for making such a claim?
Feb 13th 2015
      if you been with a girl for more than 2 years...
Feb 13th 2015
      because it gets BORING. that simple
Feb 13th 2015
           RE: because it gets BORING. that simple
Feb 13th 2015
           ive been bored in a relationship before
Feb 14th 2015
                no it's called science
Feb 14th 2015
                     no, it's called preference
Feb 17th 2015
                          wonderful you didnt address a thing I said
Feb 17th 2015
      neither carries more weight. t's about preference.
Feb 14th 2015
           Naw, people without experience don't know what there preference is...
Feb 14th 2015
                You realize that monogamy isn't just about sex right?
Feb 18th 2015
Ehhh, only if you start off with low numbers
Feb 17th 2015
I know them walls are damn near non existent
Feb 13th 2015
she is not a hoe n/m
Feb 13th 2015
cool story, bro
Feb 14th 2015
I guessing you don't have to multiply by 3!
Feb 14th 2015
What a slut!
Feb 14th 2015
Bet she won't fuck someone in front of 15 people at a sex party though.
Feb 14th 2015
no one's more sexually adventurous than middle aged white people!
Feb 16th 2015
Bet she's fucked someone in front of way more than 15 ppl at a sex party...
Feb 17th 2015
      RE: Bet she's fucked way more than 15 ppl at a sex party
Feb 17th 2015
But you can't judge her... lol
Feb 16th 2015
RE: I've slept with 3000 men
Feb 16th 2015
Great post
Feb 17th 2015
Jesus. Her pussy must look like a deflated balloon animal.
Feb 17th 2015
nah she must use that good Badu tightening recipe
Feb 17th 2015
"What smells like apple sauce GRANDMA CLOSE YOUR LEGS"
Feb 17th 2015
      HEY GRANDMAW
Feb 17th 2015
what about fucking 1 person 3000 times?
Feb 17th 2015
IMPOSSIBLE.
Feb 17th 2015
Shhh. Don't rain on the shame parade.
Feb 18th 2015
NO MARRIED COUPLE HAS SEX 3000 TIMES EVER *runs out of post crying*
Feb 18th 2015
Only because of her age, I don't get the up-in-armsness here
Feb 17th 2015
She's 40 year old starting running back status
Feb 17th 2015
The misogyny is strong in this one
Feb 18th 2015
but y'all be high fiving Wilt Chamberlain...
Feb 17th 2015
^
Feb 17th 2015
YALL BE DOIN THIS BUT YALL DONT BE DOIN THAT.
Feb 17th 2015
You can always give some pussy away... Landing 10K chicks tho?
Feb 17th 2015
      LMAO
Feb 17th 2015
      Jim Jeffries: Studs vs Sluts
Feb 18th 2015
Ewww! just off the title alone
Feb 17th 2015
awesome
Feb 18th 2015
Good on her.
Feb 18th 2015

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 03:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "http://38.media.tumblr.com/caf39d941270448757e4a6d01e2d8009/tumblr_mimov..."
In response to Reply # 0

http://38.media.tumblr.com/caf39d941270448757e4a6d01e2d8009/tumblr_mimovaIUN01qzkyojo1_1280.jpg

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

Ashy Achilles
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
4549 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 03:49 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "hahahahaha"
In response to Reply # 1

woe.is.me.
Member since Aug 06th 2007
13957 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 09:08 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
47. "lol"
In response to Reply # 1

---
www.ikirejones.com
FW16: After Migration.

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 03:33 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "-"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri Feb-13-15 03:34 PM by Riot

[]

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

T Reynolds
Member since Apr 16th 2007
42760 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 03:38 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Sex nerds!"
In response to Reply # 0

Teknontheou
Charter member
32709 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 03:40 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
4. "She'll get into the Hall before Pete Rose does."
In response to Reply # 0

J_Stew
Member since Jul 06th 2002
22363 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 05:51 PM

6. "Damn, I thought Goldmind wrote a memoir"
In response to Reply # 0

Goldmind
Member since Oct 28th 2004
27522 posts
Mon Feb-16-15 01:48 PM

27. "!!!"
In response to Reply # 6

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 07:01 PM

7. "Me too, girl."
In response to Reply # 0

fuck you.

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28844 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 07:09 PM

8. "Are y'all shaming her like y'all would a black woman?"
In response to Reply # 0

Her body count is Cal Ripken Jr status. She's logged more minutes than GOAT. She has more wear and tear on her than a 36 year old running back. 100 dudes a year? She fucked eight men a year for 30 years. That's out of control. Imagine being her son, daughter or husband especially husband. Everyone in the state has smashed your wife and you don't know. How quickly do you divorce her? Someone needs to talk about this on their podcast.

You hear that sound? Those are the waves rising up over the niggardly dam keeping the water level low.

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15297 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 09:44 PM

14. "must not of read. her husband probably fucked at least 2500 biznitches."
In response to Reply # 8

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

Kira
28844 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 09:50 PM

15. "That article didn't mention 2500 at all....."
In response to Reply # 14

decaturpsalm
Member since Apr 24th 2005
19268 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 07:56 PM

9. "i really think you can have sex with one person for the rest of your lif..."
In response to Reply # 0

i dont think its as hard as ppl make it seem to be
find one you dont get tired of
and work on that shit
these type of stories are depressing
everybody always got one foot out the door

Deacon Blues
Charter member
5013 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 08:04 PM

10. "I agree, I mean everyone has to figure what works for them"
In response to Reply # 9

But people act like monogamy is so hard but it's not as bad as they make it out to be

dude

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49401 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 09:23 PM

12. "but what is yalls basis for making such a claim?"
In response to Reply # 10

i mean whose opinion has more weight? some one who has been married for less than 15 years at best or some one who has been married 30+?
"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r

decaturpsalm
19268 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 09:31 PM

13. "if you been with a girl for more than 2 years..."
In response to Reply # 12

you KNOW if you can stand her not
and the sex cant be that bad if yall are still going
2+ years
if yall are both satisfied
why start adding other people to the equation?

astralblak
Member since Apr 05th 2007
20029 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 11:17 PM

16. "because it gets BORING. that simple"
In response to Reply # 13

Other partners will always be optimal not everyone is down because society has socialized people to believe monogamy is some sort of optimal ideal.

Deacon Blues
Charter member
5013 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 11:35 PM

17. "RE: because it gets BORING. that simple"
In response to Reply # 16
Fri Feb-13-15 11:38 PM by Deacon Blues

>Other partners will always be optimal not everyone is down
>because society has socialized people to believe monogamy is
>some sort of optimal ideal.
>
>

I'm not saying what someone should do one way or another. , but I think the socialization goes both ways because a lot of popular media convinces promotes multiple partners and make monogamy look terrible.

I'm just saying it doesn't have to be boring and it's possible and ok to be monogamous and happy.

Just make sure whatever you do it's for you and not because of pressure from society one way or another.

dude

decaturpsalm
19268 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 08:03 AM

22. "ive been bored in a relationship before"
In response to Reply # 16

but it didnt last forever
and I wasnt looking for new pussy to spice up or
keep my relationship
we had to work on that shit
seems kinda selfish, and somewhat immature to wanna step out
on your mate just because of a fleeting feeling

astralblak
20029 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 10:29 AM

24. "no it's called science"
In response to Reply # 22

http://www.ted.com/talks/christopher_ryan_are_we_designed_to_be_sexual_omnivores

It isn't selfish and has nothing to do with how little we love our partner, its to do with how unique our species is even within primates / mammals

And one thing the lecturer above in the TED talk I posted avoided is the role Christian colonials played in normalizing and systematizng marriage and monogamy into the lives of Africans, Pan Indigenous Americans and Meztico people

BabySoulRebel
Charter member
19232 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 04:56 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
40. "no, it's called preference"
In response to Reply # 24

and I'm saying this as someone who claims poly
I don't think there's anything wrong with what decaturspsalm says
If he believes in monogamy and wants that for himself and is actively seeking that then he deserves to find that just like I deserve to find a partner that's completely accepting of my bisexuality and chosen lifestyle.
It's only when you try to follow what anyone other than yourself wants that this becomes a real problem.

here for dis.

astralblak
20029 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 08:15 PM

45. "wonderful you didnt address a thing I said"
In response to Reply # 40

SimplyHannah
Member since Aug 09th 2009
7226 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 01:03 AM

20. "neither carries more weight. t's about preference."
In response to Reply # 12

Just because it worked for this couple, dosent mean it will everyone. Same with monogamy

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49401 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 09:00 AM

23. "Naw, people without experience don't know what there preference is..."
In response to Reply # 20

I am specifically commenting on dude saying " "i really think you can have sex with one person for the rest of your life. I dont think its as hard as ppl make it seem to be."

That statement has alot of different weight if it came from a person who has been married 50 years and been monogamous. Versus a person's whose longest relationship has been just two years"

If your longest relationship has been only two years, you really don't have a basis for saying what your preference will be in 10, 20, 30 years.

I mean dude up there seems to be saying if you can make it two years, you know what its going to be like for the rest of your life. I know that's not true at all. The Seven Year Itch is a real thing.

Plenty of people stay in monogamous relationships for decades. I am not saying it's impossible, and it might because of personal preferences more than anything else, but it's those peoples opinions I'd listen to on the subject because they experienced it.

>Just because it worked for this couple, dosent mean it will
>everyone. Same with monogamy

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

"One of the most important things in life is what Judge Learned Hand described as 'that ever-gnawing inner doubt as to whether you're r

stattic
Charter member
29791 posts
Wed Feb-18-15 07:58 AM

57. "You realize that monogamy isn't just about sex right?"
In response to Reply # 23

And that different people place varied levels of emphasis on the sexual and emotional components of a relationship. Some people are mature and self-aware enough to know that they prefer monogamous relationships in the same way someone may know at an early age that he or she doesn't want to be in a monogamous relationship. There is no guarantee that this will change. This issue is too complex to accept or dismiss people's opinions based on whether they have been in LTRs or not.

Mori
Charter member
3528 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 08:20 PM

46. "Ehhh, only if you start off with low numbers"
In response to Reply # 9

My partner has only had 2 people and he is completely satisfied. He looks at other women, flirts and likes attention, but he doesn't seek sexual thrills. He doesn't have curiosities or fetishes.

I on the other hand have had 30+ partners. I find it very challenging to be exclusive. I don't need a new man every month. I have gone years with only one person. But every now and then, I meet a man who turns me on and I want to explore that feeling.

Rise & Shine
Thrive & Grind
Heart & Mind

SimplyHannah
Member since Aug 09th 2009
7226 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 08:27 PM

11. "I know them walls are damn near non existent"
In response to Reply # 0

RobOne4
Member since Jun 06th 2003
56697 posts
Fri Feb-13-15 11:38 PM

18. "she is not a hoe n/m"
In response to Reply # 0

November 8th, 2005 The greatest night in the history of GD!

gumz
Member since Jan 09th 2005
20118 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 12:40 AM

19. "cool story, bro"
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.youtube.com/user/gumzization
twitter: @BrosefMalone

homer_pimpson225
Member since Apr 28th 2005
8322 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 03:00 AM

21. "I guessing you don't have to multiply by 3!"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat Feb-14-15 03:18 AM by homer_pimpson225

---------------

"And I don't like niggas screamin 'live life' when you livin life like a pussy/Green dot goals get sent to my niggas, Lord pray I keep a'pushin!'" © Black Phil Collins

Shaun Tha Don
Member since Nov 19th 2005
18289 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 05:04 PM

25. "What a slut!"
In response to Reply # 0

Rest In Peace, Bad News Brown

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Sat Feb-14-15 06:42 PM

26. "Bet she won't fuck someone in front of 15 people at a sex party though."
In response to Reply # 0

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

homer_pimpson225
Member since Apr 28th 2005
8322 posts
Mon Feb-16-15 04:05 PM

29. "no one's more sexually adventurous than middle aged white people!"
In response to Reply # 26
Mon Feb-16-15 04:08 PM by homer_pimpson225

That's prolly what they used to do at Tuesday night bridge club.

---------------

"And I don't like niggas screamin 'live life' when you livin life like a pussy/Green dot goals get sent to my niggas, Lord pray I keep a'pushin!'" © Black Phil Collins

BabySoulRebel
Charter member
19232 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 01:19 PM

31. "Bet she's fucked someone in front of way more than 15 ppl at a sex party..."
In response to Reply # 26

here I fixed it for you!

here for dis.

kayru99
Member since Jan 26th 2004
16105 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 03:58 PM

36. "RE: Bet she's fucked way more than 15 ppl at a sex party "
In response to Reply # 31

FTFY

you don't get to 3000 anything without moving units in bulk

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Mon Feb-16-15 03:25 PM

28. "But you can't judge her... lol"
In response to Reply # 0

"Today is your day to have a better life -- it's your right."

jimaveli
Charter member
6613 posts
Mon Feb-16-15 04:44 PM

30. "RE: I've slept with 3000 men"
In response to Reply # 0

2 dudes a week for 2 long-lived QB careers (35-ish years). That's a lot of dicks for anybody regardless of situations. Normal 'hoes' don't get through that many dudes, right? I'm counting this like different dudes even though that may not be true. I'm thinking the average 'loose' broad who gives it up for free probably gets through 2 DIFFERENT AND NEW dudes a month on average. Maybe I'm underselling bigtime. I need data.

I don't know how you can ever draw a line after you open the swinger door. It is more complex than the threesome thing to me even if the emotion tied to having a threesome with the wrong third person would get somebody killed fo sho. IE: if someone likes the 3rd person too much or the 3rd person isn't above getting at one of the married people in a 1 on 1. Kilt.

But swinging though...other dudes planting their flag on your wife's moon? Tasting what you be tasting? Stroking, groping, poking, prodding, riding, biting, squeezing, pulling hair, marina...you get it...hell naw! And a bunch of dudes in one night!? Mane! I don't know if I could swing that...even if me and mine were swinging.

Forced monogamy IS terrible though. Key word is 'forced'. That's why I'm glad I got it in when I could before I got tied up with someone I like being with. It is a huge advantage to getting married after some 'living'/later in life. I have ho-ish thoughts from time to time, but that window is closed and I know it. And I can look back on my set of stories as well as forward to continuing to get it in with my wife and be fine. Hopefully that never changes.

I weep loudly and with crocodile tears for my brothers who don't have wives that let them have at it. You know, certain positions outlawed, not giving head, and/or just general lack of 'on the same page' sexual situations. Just thinking about it gives me hella heebie jeebies.

I also weep for the cats I know who got married right after high school or even college. Sure, some of them had 'good careers' by the time they jumped broom so they are okay as long as they want to be. But the other 80% of those dudes!? I know those cats want more stories. More stamps on their passports. More notches in their belt. Okay...I'll be more literal just in-case...I know those dudes wish they had tagged up more chicks! I see how they look at EVERYBODY. And I be lookin too, but I have a story to go with why I'm looking at some of them cuz they remind me of someone I had 'times' with. They be looking hungrily. Thirstily. Rubbing their hands like Baby. Grunting at chicks like Rawse. Wishing. Lamenting. Hoping.

One of my main homies from high school is going through the separation process now after being with a chick from high school. They are both in their late 30s. She's calling it quits on him and has most likely been creeping with a dude he doesn't know but he knows about.

!

Two kids too. And I'm trying to be there for him as a homeboy. It is also my duty to hit him with properly placed real talk so that he doesn't show up damn near 40 years old trolling for chicks looking like Huggie Bear outta jail on I'm Gonna Git Ya Sucka. But I know it is gonna be tough on him. Sure, there's the love he has for his soon-to-be ex eating away at him. There's the pride of losing a wife. There's the past...all of the SHIT they had to have gone through in 20 years of existing in each other's lives.

But...there's also a whole adult life of BEING 25-32 and getting at randoms that he passed on to be with her. And now, he can try to reconcile after the fact, but it is going to be different BECAUSE HE'S OLDER NOW.

At the worst, he's gonna be using chicks to make up for 'lost' time. But he's gonna have to mute his adult standards, feelings, and awareness to put himself in the situations you need to be in to get at randoms. Back in the day, when a negro didn't have nothing but a leather couch, some plastic weights and a 6-foot barbell, one of those big and heavy Sony TVs, and a queen pillowtop mattress to lose, decision-making processes could be far different...especially at 1 AM.

I just hope my boy doesn't end up stuck in sugar daddy central trying to capture a feeling that he never really knew.

>...says the woman in this article:
>
>http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/feb/13/experience-i-slept-with-3000-men-sex-swingers
>
>It was the night I slept with 14 men that I first started to
>try to work out how many partners I’ve been with. The truth
>is, I’m not sure. My conservative estimate is about 100 guys
>a year for more than three decades. I’m 63 now and I’ve
>slowed down a little – but only a little. Why do I do it?
>Having sex isn’t something I do for a living, but it is my
>passion. It’s the most enjoyable, exhilarating, satisfying
>way to spend your time. Some women like yoga, some like
>badminton. I like carnality.
>
>I am actually married. Barry and I have been together since I
>was 15 – we wed when I was 19, have two grandchildren, and
>he’s my world. But neither of us puts sex on a pedestal. We
>see it for what it is: separate from love. It’s not natural
>to stick with one sexual partner for 60 years. Life is about
>experimenting and experiencing, and that’s what we do. Barry
>goes with other women. I don’t get jealous because I know he
>loves me. Until the age of 28, I’d only been with him and we
>had a terrific sex life, but one day he brought home a
>swingers’ magazine he’d picked up from a workmate. He sort
>of joked we should try it; I told him not to be daft, and he
>never mentioned it again.
>
>But I kept looking at the mag and imagining how fun it might
>be. Eventually I told him we should give it a go. He looked
>like a kid at Christmas. The first couple we met – through
>the listings in that magazine – were university lecturers in
>their 40s, and I still remember driving to their home that
>Friday. Barry stopped the car and said, “Are we sure about
>this?” We were so nervous, but we were also insanely
>excited. I said we’d try it once and see how it went. And it
>went… joyously.
>
>As soon as we met them I was flirting with the guy. John was
>sophisticated and handsome, and over dinner there was this
>intense chemistry. Afterwards, there were a few minutes when
>just he and I were in the living room, and I thought it was
>now or never so I kissed him, and that was that. By the time
>Barry came in with John’s wife, we were otherwise engaged. I
>remember looking at Barry’s face and seeing a big smile come
>over it; I knew everything would be fine, and that life had
>changed for ever.
>
>We became committed swingers, spending weekends meeting up
>with couples or going to parties to swap partners. Suddenly
>everything was exciting. You’d be at work, and you’d think
>about what you were up to that evening and it sent a shiver
>down your spine. Some couples – like John and his wife –
>would become close friends, even when the sex stopped. Others
>you’d see only once. The night I slept with 14 men was at a
>swingers’ party in Manchester. I remember driving there
>feeling almost uncontrollably lustful. The next day I felt
>achy, in that lovely way, like when you’ve been to the gym.
>
>In 1997, we decided to open a swingers’ club in Sheffield.
>We were fed up with work and wanted to do something we were
>passionate about. It’s still thriving today. We never have
>sex during opening hours – it’s our business and we’re
>professional about it. But, of course, when the place shuts,
>we’ve got an entire club full of facilities – and an
>ever-growing circle of open-minded couples – to play with.
>It’s not all been perfect, of course. Not every lover is
>attentive. I remember in my 40s going with an 18-year-old,
>just to see what it would be like. Quick was the answer.
>
>We’re safety-conscious and I’ve never felt in any danger.
>Barry is normally in the same room or not far away. I’ve
>recently had a knee operation, which means I’m walking with
>a stick, so I’m taking it easy. I had only three lovers last
>year. I still have the same sex drive but I’m more relaxed
>now. I’m not someone who’s ever going to dress like a
>woman half her age just to get attention. But if guys still
>find me attractive – well, why not? People ask if we have
>any regrets and we do – we wish we’d found that mag five
>or six years earlier.

Lil Rabies
Member since Oct 12th 2005
1586 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 09:41 PM

50. "Great post"
In response to Reply # 30

I've been there too recently helping my boy in the same situation. He's counting on you whether he knows it or not.

Taking shots in the dark/that's a bad call
Going straight for your head/ gotta saw it off

Mongo
Member since Oct 26th 2005
45670 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 01:23 PM

32. "Jesus. Her pussy must look like a deflated balloon animal. "
In response to Reply # 0

BabySoulRebel
Charter member
19232 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 01:36 PM

33. "nah she must use that good Badu tightening recipe"
In response to Reply # 32

raw cranberry juice + organic apple cider vinegar
NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT

here for dis.

Mongo
45670 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 02:05 PM

34. ""What smells like apple sauce GRANDMA CLOSE YOUR LEGS""
In response to Reply # 33

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 04:02 PM

37. "HEY GRANDMAW"
In response to Reply # 34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFfY7ko1ME

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 05:22 PM

42. "what about fucking 1 person 3000 times?"

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 09:58 PM

51. "IMPOSSIBLE. "
In response to Reply # 42

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Backbone
Charter member
8448 posts
Wed Feb-18-15 03:54 AM

54. "Shhh. Don't rain on the shame parade."

Mongo
45670 posts
Wed Feb-18-15 09:12 AM

58. "NO MARRIED COUPLE HAS SEX 3000 TIMES EVER *runs out of post crying*"

ConcreteCharlie
Member since Nov 21st 2002
71387 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 07:10 PM

43. "Only because of her age, I don't get the up-in-armsness here"

I mean if she had sex 3000 times in 30 years, no one would bat an eye. 100 fucks a year? Big deal!

Obviously she had sex more than once with some of the partners (presumably many more with her husband) but let's make it out like she was having some incredible amount of sex, just a somewhat incredible number of partners.

And you will know MY JACKET IS GOLD when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Kira
28844 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 09:28 PM

49. "She's 40 year old starting running back status"

We're talking 60 year old pro wrestler status still performing all the OG athletic moves.

What type of foul people fuck 60 year olds 100 times a year? This is trifling on multiple accounts. She's fucked entire family trees. She's done the equivalent of R. Kelly by raising some dick. She out here fucking husbands and scheming on their sons.

Don't get it fucked up and think she's not a genetic marvel. She's so warm that 100 men a year for three decades wanted to smash.

We judging out here because this is trifling as fuck.

stattic
Charter member
29791 posts
Wed Feb-18-15 07:52 AM

56. "The misogyny is strong in this one"

bonitaapplebaum71481
Member since Aug 04th 2003
22576 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 02:06 PM

35. "but y'all be high fiving Wilt Chamberlain..."
In response to Reply # 0

gtfoh

"i wanna hug all u idiotic bastards & then set you all on fire" -Bin

www.twitter.com/bedstuybetty
http://bedstuybetty.tumblr.com/
DROkayplayer: Giving you good puff since May '05

Ted Gee Seal
Member since Apr 18th 2007
10091 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 04:21 PM

39. "^"
In response to Reply # 35

>gtfoh
>
>
>"i wanna hug all u idiotic bastards & then set you all on
>fire" -Bin
>
>www.twitter.com/bedstuybetty
>http://bedstuybetty.tumblr.com/
>DROkayplayer: Giving you good puff since May '05

Just IMO though.

Brotha Sun
Member since Dec 31st 2009
6778 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 05:05 PM

41. "YALL BE DOIN THIS BUT YALL DONT BE DOIN THAT."

"They used to call me Baby Luke....but now? The whole damn 2 Liiiive Crew."

Kay Ellipsis
Member since Oct 14th 2010
302 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 07:37 PM

44. "You can always give some pussy away... Landing 10K chicks tho?"

That's talent

-DJ R-Tistic-
Member since Nov 06th 2008
51986 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 09:15 PM

48. "LMAO "
In response to Reply # 44

------------------------------

50+ FREE Mixes on www.DJR-Tistic.com!

Twitter and Instagram - @DJ_RTistic

J_Stew
Member since Jul 06th 2002
22363 posts
Wed Feb-18-15 12:11 AM

52. "Jim Jeffries: Studs vs Sluts"
In response to Reply # 44

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VTtLCaUNMc

8-bit
Member since Jan 12th 2010
10841 posts
Tue Feb-17-15 04:03 PM

38. "Ewww! just off the title alone"
In response to Reply # 0

---
http://twitter.com/logicalhood
http://instagram.com/hoodlogic

MiracleRic
Member since Oct 21st 2002
45200 posts
Wed Feb-18-15 12:46 AM

53. "awesome"
In response to Reply # 0

Let me sport my Air Hyperbole 2010s in peace. (c) ansomble

Building repetoires (c) spm since 1983

TheAlbionist
Member since Jul 04th 2011
3306 posts
Wed Feb-18-15 07:36 AM

55. "Good on her."
In response to Reply # 0

Don't let anybody make you feel bad for living life in your own image. If she's as happy as she sounds and both her and her husband are comfortable, she's been doing it RIGHT.

Well done, lady.

))<>((
forever.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12727198 Previous topic | Next topic