Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12722514

Subject: "Which would you choose: perfect on paper, but you're not physically attr..." Previous topic | Next topic
dew drops
Member since Sep 25th 2009
95 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 03:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Poll question: Which would you choose: perfect on paper, but you're not physically attr..."

The never ending dilemma, choosing between someone who you want to have sex with ASAP, but is mediocre on paper vs. the one who you'd have to do some mental preparation to have sex with, but will treat you well. It's a hard situation. What do y'all choose? What's your criteria in making the decision? If you've been in this situation before, did you ever wonder if you made the wrong choice?

Poll result (8 votes)
perfect on paper, but not physically attracted. (1 votes)Vote
physically attracted, but so-so on paper. (5 votes)Vote
Neither (2 votes)Vote
I don't date cause #genderwarz (0 votes)Vote

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
basically am currently in this situation.
Feb 09th 2015
i've lived this.
Feb 09th 2015
that's where I'm at with it.
Feb 09th 2015
Ilana Glazer
Feb 09th 2015
lol
Feb 09th 2015
It's superficial for me to focus on paper.
Feb 09th 2015
Is the perfect on paper bitch rich? Then he'll yeah
Feb 09th 2015

Nodima
Member since Jul 30th 2008
15297 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 03:56 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "basically am currently in this situation."
In response to Reply # 0

constantly curious if I made the right choice.

and I s'pose I'm exaggerating because I was physically attracted to the perfect-on-paper girl, and we had sex much more often, but she was perfect-on-paper in that classic sort of way, not necessarily perfect for ME. plus she was in AA, and I'm a bartender, and eventually my lifestyle clashed with hers in a way that made me worried I wasn't healthy for her (she relapsed).

but I'll definitely say I was much less stressed out and way more sexually satisfied with this girl I found kind of plain as a personality but very loving and caring (would do stuff like stay up until 3AM to come pick me up from work or randomly show up with new towels or a recipe to try and cook) whereas I'm constantly engaged and on my toes with this other girl I'm much more attracted to physically and mentally yet there's a ton of baggage that would make a lesser man or more aggressive man really lose their shit quick.

~~~~~~~~~
"This is the streets, and I am the trap." � Jay Bilas
http://www.popmatters.com/pm/archive/contributor/517
Hip Hop Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/ll4kzz

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 03:57 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "i've lived this."
In response to Reply # 0

i won't ever make the mistake of choosing someone to whom i'm insufficiently physically attracted simply b/c he's good on paper. it didn't work. i'm not about that life.

fuck you.

dew drops
Member since Sep 25th 2009
95 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 04:45 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "that's where I'm at with it."
In response to Reply # 2

If I don't find you physically attractive, no amount of personality or looking good on paper will get me aroused.

Government Name
Member since Dec 16th 2005
23190 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 04:03 PM

3. "Ilana Glazer"
In response to Reply # 0

my bad, wrong post

________
http://twitter.com/aehorton
http://instagram.com/aehorton

stankpalmer
Member since Dec 16th 2003
6840 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 07:47 PM

6. "lol "
In response to Reply # 3

------
so...if you're into DJing or nightlife...
or DJing AND nightlife...
peep Opening Set Podcast
https://soundcloud.com/openingset

also remixes: http://jonreyes.bandcamp.com

@stankpalmer

Kira
Member since Nov 14th 2004
28842 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 04:23 PM

4. "It's superficial for me to focus on paper."
In response to Reply # 0

We can always work on shit together as a couple but give me physically attractive woman over the one that is perfect on paper.

Can I have both?
On paper for me is different than another person's sheet of paper. I don't have a Kameelah ass list or anything but at least have the essentials.

Billy Ray Valentine
Member since Jul 08th 2005
675 posts
Mon Feb-09-15 09:11 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "Is the perfect on paper bitch rich? Then he'll yeah"
In response to Reply # 0

"when I was growin' up if we wanted a jacuzzi we had to fart in the tub!"

Lobby General Discussion topic #12722514 Previous topic | Next topic