Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12718898

Subject: "Me'lisa Morgan had cuts" Previous topic | Next topic
mistermaxxx08
Member since Dec 31st 2010
16076 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 09:15 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Me'lisa Morgan had cuts"

and she was good. she was smart to not work with prince, since he was known as a cereal killer to the ladies career after he wrote those wack songs and they were never heard from again,

she had a good balance of of up tempo and slow cuts which worked.

dug her cover of still in love with you which teddy riley and bernard belle co produced on her.

good episode.

mistermaxxx R.Kelly, Michael Jackson,Stevie wonder,Rick James,Marvin Gaye,El Debarge, Barry WHite Lionel RIchie,Isleys EWF,Lady T.,Kid creole and coconuts,the crusaders,kc sunshine band,bee gees,jW,sd,NE,JB

Miami Heat, New York Yankees,buffalo bills

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I'm seriously waiting on an Unsung episode for her.
Feb 05th 2015

Airbreed
Charter member
29434 posts
Thu Feb-05-15 08:32 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I'm seriously waiting on an Unsung episode for her."
In response to Reply # 0

WORD. She was SUPER, super dope. LOVED her voice. One of the last great TRUE R&B songstresses of the 80's. I was first hipped to her when she was with Shades of Love. She really should've blown up. I remember hearing some years ago that was supposed to get into some film acting. But I don't' know how far that went.

I'm glad to see folks still remember her.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12718898 Previous topic | Next topic