Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12717895

Subject: "N.Y. Cop Draws Gun on Black Youths to Halt Snowball Fight" Previous topic | Next topic
neuro_OSX
Member since Oct 29th 2004
1157 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 05:58 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"N.Y. Cop Draws Gun on Black Youths to Halt Snowball Fight"

I don't even have words for this bullshit

http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2015/02/watch_n_y_cop_draw_guns_on_black_youths_to_halt_snowball_fight.html

"You used to be so cool, but now, you know you're so cold"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
diseased rhinoceros pizzle
Feb 04th 2015
New Rochelle Cop, not NYPD
Feb 04th 2015
wait that's a different story than what's in your supplied link
Feb 04th 2015
Horrible
Feb 04th 2015
Damn.
Feb 04th 2015
To be fair, they might have been Dominican. He was protecting them
Feb 04th 2015
one of the comments said "the predicate is set for murder":
Feb 04th 2015
honestly, when people are filming something like this, i do NOT
Feb 04th 2015
I follow cop block and the free thought project
Feb 04th 2015
      yep
Feb 04th 2015
      Cop Block is the fucking worst.
Feb 04th 2015
           Disagree completely.
Feb 04th 2015
who remembers this DC cop from 2009 snowball fight /w gun
Feb 04th 2015
cops say they were responding to a 911 call about a person pointing a gu...
Feb 04th 2015
This has to go back to the Police I.Q.
Feb 04th 2015
ain't nan snowball or splattered snow on the street or sidewalk lol
Feb 04th 2015
ain't nan girl standing around when a civilian waving a gun lol
Feb 04th 2015

double negative
Member since Dec 14th 2007
22151 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 08:31 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "diseased rhinoceros pizzle"
In response to Reply # 0

https://soundcloud.com/swageyph/yph-die-with-me

Cam
Charter member
13286 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 09:45 AM

2. "New Rochelle Cop, not NYPD"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Feb-04-15 09:51 AM by Cam

Not to confuse Philadelphia with suburban PA, but a Hummelstown Cop kills a man, while he peacefully surrendered after fleeing a traffic stop

http://www.wgal.com/news/breaking-coroner-called-to-scene-of-policeinvolved-shooting-in-dauphin-county/31054894

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 05:12 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
16. "wait that's a different story than what's in your supplied link"
In response to Reply # 2

>Not to confuse Philadelphia with suburban PA, but a
>Hummelstown Cop kills a man, while he peacefully surrendered
>after fleeing a traffic stop

but the story says:
Officer Lisa Mearkle with the Hummelstown Police Department attempted to make a traffic stop on Kassick around 4 p.m. He fled and drove to his residence on the first block of Grandview Road in South Hanover Township and Mearkle followed, state police said.

Once at the residence, Kassick fled on foot behind his house where an altercation with the Mearkle occurred. Shots were fired by Mearkle.

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,

Chanson
Member since Nov 09th 2004
15000 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 11:28 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "Horrible"
In response to Reply # 0

mind
--------
matter

8-bit
Member since Jan 12th 2010
10841 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 12:22 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
4. "Damn."
In response to Reply # 0

---
http://twitter.com/logicalhood
http://instagram.com/hoodlogic

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44811 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 12:29 PM

5. "To be fair, they might have been Dominican. He was protecting them"
In response to Reply # 0

as well as private property.

They could have been throwing wadded up paper towels for all he knew, but with a (potentially) Dominican throwing arm the potential for serious personal injury or property damage is still incredibly high.

BigJazz
Charter member
24443 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 01:05 PM

6. "one of the comments said "the predicate is set for murder":"
In response to Reply # 0

And when he says "Don't f*cking move, guys." the predicate is set for murder. Had they made any move toward him, because one of them was deaf or had an ear infection, he would have shot them and been acquitted because failure to follow directions is sufficient justification for murder by cop. There's no going back. There're too many guns and these people aren't properly trained.

I'm tryna be better off, not better than...

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 01:38 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
7. "honestly, when people are filming something like this, i do NOT"
In response to Reply # 0

trust their commentary. well sometimes i do, but i don't take it as law.

haha the funniest one was when i saw two cops tryna cuff a dude. and the person video taping was like "they just hit him for no reason, he's not even resisting!" dude was resisting his ass off.

point is, i don't just arbitrarily believe anyone on these vids, cops, perps, or the video takers...

"If you wanna help us, fine. Sit down with your kids and make 'em study at night...otherwise, shoot THIS mothaf*cka!" (c) Morgan Freeman,

Cold Truth
44811 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 01:45 PM

8. "I follow cop block and the free thought project "
In response to Reply # 7

I've learned to scrutinize their work because they can definitely be on that Michael Moore shit, omitting key details and/or just plain over-hyping some shit.

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 01:49 PM

9. "yep"
In response to Reply # 8

PlanetInfinite
Charter member
126185 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 02:42 PM

12. "Cop Block is the fucking worst."
In response to Reply # 8

i'm out.

Cold Truth
44811 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 02:48 PM

13. "Disagree completely. "
In response to Reply # 12

They’ve definitely got some problems, like the people who go out with the sole purpose of antagonizing cops for a reaction or making a huge deal out of the guy who got roughed up and arrested for attacking an officer because the cops wouldn’t let him run into a burning building to get his dog.

All in all though? They report a shit ton of things that would simply fall by the wayside otherwise, and that’s valuable.

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 01:51 PM

10. "who remembers this DC cop from 2009 snowball fight /w gun"
In response to Reply # 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAgQKJuriIo

while he's standing there with the gun....they throw more snowballs at him *smh* haha they were just randomly throwing snowballs at passing cars, allegedly. eff that, don't be throwing shit at my car

SeV
Charter member
50188 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 02:38 PM

11. "cops say they were responding to a 911 call about a person pointing a gu..."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/westchester-pulls-gun-teens-snowball-fight-article-1.2099426#bmb=1

but im banned tho.

Dallas Cavericks LETS GO!!

Case_One
Charter member
54687 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 02:50 PM

14. "This has to go back to the Police I.Q."
In response to Reply # 0

"Today is your day to have a better life -- it's your right."

lazyboi
Charter member
134473 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 04:21 PM

15. "ain't nan snowball or splattered snow on the street or sidewalk lol"
In response to Reply # 0

Riot
Member since May 25th 2005
14614 posts
Wed Feb-04-15 06:06 PM

17. " ain't nan girl standing around when a civilian waving a gun lol"
In response to Reply # 0

)))--####---###--(((

bunda
<-.-> ^_^ \^0^/
get busy living, or get busy dying.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12717895 Previous topic | Next topic