Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12715544

Subject: "nothing i do is so crucial that it needs to be done in 16+ inches of sno..." Previous topic | Next topic
SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Mon Feb-02-15 07:47 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"nothing i do is so crucial that it needs to be done in 16+ inches of sno..."

here's the flip side of that snow removal coin - no amount of snow shuts down my job. NO AMOUNT. 16..19..inches of snow (which is still falling) plus high winds plus below zero wind chill factor and the city is still going. my motherfucking job is open. but w/o me today! b/c i have nothing to prove on that front. fuck it. i don't even have a work from home option, really. but fuck it.

i was supposed to work yesterday too and was like - NOPE. it ain't happening today either.

this is ridiculous.

fuck you.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
I hear you
Feb 02nd 2015
20-something inches of snow.
Feb 02nd 2015

DaHeathenOne76
Member since May 11th 2003
29362 posts
Mon Feb-02-15 08:30 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "I hear you"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm just thankful I can approve and process payroll from home. The riots that would happen if checks were delayed

On the downside, that supply order I placed on Thursday will be delayed meh.

Why do ink cartridges cost so damn much???

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Mon Feb-02-15 08:39 AM

2. "20-something inches of snow."
In response to Reply # 1
Mon Feb-02-15 08:43 AM by SoWhat

and the folks who run the train i ride are being hilarious - my train is either 30 minutes late or has been cancelled. their website isn't updating so i'm supposed to rely on platform announcements. so i could go out there in frigid/blizzard conditions and wait for a train that may not come at all. and i won't find out until it happens.

no, thanks.

oh...my train is an hour late. well, the train i would normally have boarded about an hour ago is still at the terminal - it hasn't left yet.

this ain't happening today. LOL

fuck you.

Lobby General Discussion topic #12715544 Previous topic | Next topic