Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12713879

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 11:13 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

dedicated to the regs

man this week. UGH
my landlord is trying to screw me :/
work is piling up and that snow day didn't help

BUT

-ace hotel staff raved about me so i'll be back there later on this year
-we got a HUGE come up for DAF9. another great partnership!
-spinning valentine's day at a sexy bar
-IM LEAVING THIS SNOW FOR RAIN and 20 more degrees of warmth!

so i am happy

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
that all sounds wonderful
Jan 30th 2015
this week was shit
Jan 30th 2015
I thought this was POSITIVE friday, and tomorrow I'll be 35!!!!
Jan 30th 2015
essay sumbitted!
Jan 30th 2015
i've been wearing my snow boots all week
Jan 30th 2015
just ran around soho
Jan 30th 2015
Jan 30th 2015

BabySoulRebel
Charter member
19232 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 11:18 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
1. "that all sounds wonderful"
In response to Reply # 0

I'm gonna park myself in here since I need some positivity
I really want to blame this week's board shenanigans on Mercury Retrograde because...Jeebuz.

what little I have to offer:
I should have a new logo and social media buttons for the blog by this weekend
slowly getting the hang of using Google Apps for work. It was a pain transferring my email addresses from bluehost to Google but it's been very much worth it thus far.
At this moment, I'm revising my rough draft of questions for my very first interview.
I'm taking solace in the fact that just because others don't see the work that is taking place, it doesn't mean that nothing is getting done.
Can't wait for the "relaunch".

here for dis.

GirlChild
Charter member
56000 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 11:25 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "this week was shit"
In response to Reply # 0

+ but i do feel like i'm becoming a little number to the whole bad situation. i'm not crying about it as much. it still doesn't feel real but i just have to accept that it is and try to move one. apparently there's a term for this, it's called a grey divorce. i'm just going to write my letter and then be as support as i can to her.

+ i'm in charlotte. i'm tired, but glad to have some alone time. i think i needed it. my roomie is pretty nice. all the work in the show is dope but i'm not too happy with the curation. i'm just going to do my best to make my stuff look great. i totally flubbed the press conference. i was SO nervous that i poorly presented my work. oh wells.

+ cooking sugar all weekend and might link up with some friends here from my last residency.

have a good one.

Ezzsential
Charter member
11085 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 11:33 AM

4. "I thought this was POSITIVE friday, and tomorrow I'll be 35!!!!"
In response to Reply # 2

my man been real nice to me he bought me a coach wallet and shoes at a consignment shop lol

im meeting with the fam for dinner/lunch this sunday for my b day and mom dukes is gonna give me loot!

sides that been doing nothing but laundry dishes and job searching....

i dont have colors
my mmsic:
www.soundclick.com/sylana
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brb8g8f18xE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NgNuVHrEKI

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 11:29 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "essay sumbitted!"
In response to Reply # 0

and that's basically the last major piece of writing now until my dissertation. i dunno if that's a good or a bad thing. time to focus on my research, other projects, and also a bit of breathing room to do some reading for pleasure.

two awesome professional opportunities came up, but they are kinda vague, so i'm not letting myself get too excited.

did my tax return, last minute as usual but at least not late.

i'm drained but now i've got a bit of time to recouperate.

work tomorrow, then hanging out at a video shoot on sunday. should be fun. have a good one, everyone xx

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 11:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "i've been wearing my snow boots all week"
In response to Reply # 0

even when it hasn't snowed because they are so warm and it is so cold...

this challenge isn't as challenging as the last time. i'm more focused and i'm not socializing and i have a schedule i can keep so it's not a problem getting all my meals in. i just have to get used to cooking on the weekends. i hate cooking. last wknd i made tuna burgers and this ground turkey mix. this wknd i'm gonna make turkey burgers with caramelized onions. i just need simple, uninvolved recipes. gonna stop by whole paycheck afterwork and see what i can eat from the hot food bars.

down 3 this week. gotta keep it up

i get so much joy from the cats i'm keeping. we play with a string of ribbon and it's the funniest thing ever. i gotta get better at caring for them as far a brushing and cleaning their fur off of everything. any tips are welcomed

this wknd? i'll be in the house eating 6 small meals a day...lol

happy positive friday, y'all!

______
gnap.

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 03:26 PM

6. "just ran around soho"
In response to Reply # 0

while nippy i got a hella lot done

=)
new ipad check
new glasses check(or on the way)
rejoined the parks and rec
woohoo for going back to swim class!!!

~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri Jan-30-15 04:38 PM

7. "..."
In response to Reply # 0

i have life. i have my son.
*thinks positively*

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

Lobby General Discussion topic #12713879 Previous topic | Next topic