Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12712221

Subject: "Simpsons should do an entire Marshawn Lynch episode.. lol" Previous topic | Next topic
neuro_OSX
Member since Oct 29th 2004
1157 posts
Wed Jan-28-15 10:39 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Simpsons should do an entire Marshawn Lynch episode.. lol"
Wed Jan-28-15 11:01 PM by neuro_OSX

Marshawn should wear this on a t shirt to his next press conference, troll level infinite!!

http://i.imgur.com/rhK2n9o.jpg

In his own words why he doesn't like talking to the media:

"I've never seen anybody win the game in the media. But at the same time, I understand what it could do for you, if you wanted to be someone who talks a lot. But that's not me.

"And I'm not as comfortable, especially at the position I play, making it about me. As a running back, it takes five offensive linemen, a tight end, a fullback and possibly two wide receivers, in order to make my job successful. But when I do interviews, most of the time it'll come back to me. There are only so many times I can say, 'I owe it to my offensive linemen,' or, 'The credit should go to my teammates,' before it becomes run down.

"This goes back even to Pop Warner. You'd have a good game and they'd want you to give a couple of quotes for the newspaper, and I would let my other teammates be the ones to talk. That's how it was in high school, too. At Cal, I'd have my cousin, Robert Jordan, and Justin Forsett do it.

"Football's just always been hella fun to me, not expressing myself in the media. I don't do it to get attention; I just do it 'cause I love that (expletive)."

"You used to be so cool, but now, you know you're so cold"

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
That's much more a South Park lane IMO.
Jan 28th 2015
i love this quote:
Jan 28th 2015

Cold Truth
Member since Jan 28th 2004
44831 posts
Wed Jan-28-15 11:14 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "That's much more a South Park lane IMO. "
In response to Reply # 0

KiloMcG
Member since Jan 01st 2008
27561 posts
Wed Jan-28-15 11:24 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "i love this quote:"
In response to Reply # 0

"Football's just always been hella fun to me, not expressing myself in the media. I don't do it to get attention; I just do it 'cause I love that (expletive)."

Lobby General Discussion topic #12712221 Previous topic | Next topic