Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12710647

Subject: "Florida Woman Drowns Doberman Puppy In Airport Toilet" Previous topic | Next topic
thegodcam
Member since Oct 22nd 2004
41497 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 02:48 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
"Florida Woman Drowns Doberman Puppy In Airport Toilet"

http://www.inquisitr.com/1791299/florida-woman-drowns-doberman-puppy-in-airport-toilet-pup-was-too-young-to-fly-so-she-killed-him/

Florida Woman Drowns Doberman Puppy In Airport Toilet: Pup Was Too Young To Fly, So She Killed Him

A Florida woman was recently arrested for allegedly drowning her two-week-old puppy in a toilet at an airport in Grand Island, Nebraska. Cynthia Anderson, 56, was unable to board a flight at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport because her Doberman pup was too young to fly, so she reportedly killed the dog. It was later found in a restroom toilet by another traveler.

The Grand Island Independent reports that Anderson tried to board a plane last Friday with the puppy and two small dogs. The two older dogs were in carriers and the Doberman pup was hidden in Anderson’s luggage. Airport personnel approved the two dogs to go on the flight, but the young puppy was not allowed to board due to his age and the lack of an airline-approved dog carrier.

Grand Island Police Sgt. Stan Steele tells the Lincoln Journal Star that Anderson was spotted entering a bathroom in the airport’s passenger terminal shortly after she was told she could not board with the two-week-old puppy.

Police state that they suspect that Anderson went into the bathroom and drowned the dog so she could get on her flight. After she left the bathroom, another traveler discovered the dead puppy in the toilet.

According to Doberman Talk, most Doberman puppies weigh approximately one-pound at birth. The dead puppy was reportedly 2-weeks-old, so it’s likely it weighed around 2 to 3 pounds at the time of its death. An autopsy was performed on the puppy by the Central Nebraska Humane Society, who determined that the pup’s cause of death was drowning.

Anderson, a resident of Edgewater, Florida, was arrested shortly after the dead puppy was found in the bathroom and was charged with animal abuse. She is currently being held in the Hall County Jail in Grand Island.

i will not let finite disappointment undermine infinite hope
- Cory Booker

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win
- Gary Lineker

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
motherfucker
Jan 27th 2015
#FLORIDAONTHEBEAT
Jan 27th 2015
they should just leave her alone
Jan 27th 2015
...than making your plane on time?
Jan 27th 2015
huh?
Jan 28th 2015
I don't like animals in any way, but found this fucked up.
Jan 27th 2015
People that don't like animals cant be trusted
Jan 27th 2015
Did she fear for her life?
Jan 27th 2015
i don't even like dogs and i was disgusted by this headline.
Jan 27th 2015
RE: Florida Woman Drowns Doberman Puppy In Airport Toilet
Jan 27th 2015
Gurgle gurgle (c) puppy
Jan 27th 2015
what the fuck
Jan 27th 2015
I'm not an animal person by any means...
Jan 27th 2015
It's like all decision making skills went out the window
Jan 27th 2015
Plan A: sneak dog on plane/ Plan B: Drown it?
Jan 27th 2015
^^ floridians are missing that part of their brain that tells you, nah t...
Jan 27th 2015
gatdamb, Florida somehow always seems to out-Florida itself!
Jan 27th 2015
she could have at least donated it to a food bank
Jan 27th 2015
dogs >> florida
Jan 27th 2015
I don't even have words for this dumb shit...omg
Jan 27th 2015
Since the topic is pets & Florida: "Tampa cat crawls from his grave" (li...
Jan 28th 2015

MME
Charter member
11940 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 02:57 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "motherfucker"
In response to Reply # 0

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

Binladen
Charter member
14123 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:00 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "#FLORIDAONTHEBEAT"
In response to Reply # 0

Calico
Charter member
24604 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:02 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
3. "they should just leave her alone"
In response to Reply # 0

...otherwise all they're doin is showing a dog's life means more than....

"yes, sometimes my rhymes are sexist, but you lovely bitches and hos should know i'm tryin to correct it"- hiphopopotamus

PROMO
Charter member
30966 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 06:09 PM

15. "...than making your plane on time?"
In response to Reply # 3
Tue Jan-27-15 06:28 PM by PROMO

Buddy_Gilapagos
Charter member
49406 posts
Wed Jan-28-15 09:07 AM

20. "huh?"
In response to Reply # 3

"Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the face. Then they don't have a plan anymore." (c) Mike Tyson

http://blackpeopleonlocalnews.tumblr.com/

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23880 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:07 PM

4. "I don't like animals in any way, but found this fucked up."
In response to Reply # 0

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

Binladen
Charter member
14123 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:17 PM

6. "People that don't like animals cant be trusted "
In response to Reply # 4

that's worse than a man who pops his gum
I'm actually serious about this one^^^

DaHeathenOne76
Member since May 11th 2003
29362 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:15 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
5. "Did she fear for her life?"
In response to Reply # 0

Did the puppy play its music too loud?

FOH Florida Law Enforcement!
huh

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:18 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
7. "i don't even like dogs and i was disgusted by this headline."
In response to Reply # 0

WOW.

fuck you.

TR808
Member since Oct 24th 2012
2012 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:20 PM

8. "RE: Florida Woman Drowns Doberman Puppy In Airport Toilet"
In response to Reply # 0

...Gotta here both sides... -Jay-Z

You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

JFrost1117
Member since Aug 12th 2005
23880 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 06:16 PM

16. "Gurgle gurgle (c) puppy"
In response to Reply # 8

Yes! She's on the drugs. (c) BoHagon

ShinobiShaw
Charter member
48550 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:21 PM

9. "what the fuck"
In response to Reply # 0

http://soundcloud.com/djshinobishaw
http://www.rareformnyc.com
http://twitter.com/DJShinobiShaw
https://twitter.com/RareFormNYC
PSN: ShinobiShaw

"Arm Leg Leg Arm How you doin?" (c)T510

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22290 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 03:39 PM

10. "I'm not an animal person by any means..."
In response to Reply # 0

But she could have just let the dog go in the terminal and someone would have taken care of it.

Damn.

PimpTrickGangstaClik
Member since Oct 06th 2005
15894 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 05:38 PM

14. "It's like all decision making skills went out the window"
In response to Reply # 10

smh. Maybe she thought that they wouldn't be able to link it back to her?

J_Stew
Member since Jul 06th 2002
22363 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 04:07 PM

11. "Plan A: sneak dog on plane/ Plan B: Drown it?"
In response to Reply # 0

Wonder why floridians are missing that part of their brain that tells you, nah that's crazy, don't do that shit

infin8
Charter member
10401 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 05:37 PM

13. "^^ floridians are missing that part of their brain that tells you, nah t..."
In response to Reply # 11

bingo

IG: amadu_me

"...Whateva, man..." (c) Redman

homer_pimpson225
Member since Apr 28th 2005
8322 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 04:26 PM

12. "gatdamb, Florida somehow always seems to out-Florida itself! "
In response to Reply # 0

---------------

"And I don't like niggas screamin 'live life' when you livin life like a pussy/Green dot goals get sent to my niggas, Lord pray I keep a'pushin!'" © Black Phil Collins

guru0509
Charter member
45356 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 06:31 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
17. "she could have at least donated it to a food bank"
In response to Reply # 0

its a shame to waste food.

-------------------
I wanna go to where the martyrs went
the brown figures on the walls of my apart-a-ment...

Mynoriti
Charter member
38817 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 06:34 PM

18. "dogs >> florida"
In response to Reply # 0

sixteenstone
Member since Sep 22nd 2002
27996 posts
Tue Jan-27-15 07:02 PM

19. "I don't even have words for this dumb shit...omg"
In response to Reply # 0

Remember Novemthree's Courage...
visit on the web:www.16stonevintage.com
like on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/16stonevintage
follow on instagram: http://instagram.com/sixteenstone http://instagram.com/vintageblkmags/

Marbles
Member since Oct 19th 2004
22290 posts
Wed Jan-28-15 09:31 AM

21. "Since the topic is pets & Florida: "Tampa cat crawls from his grave" (li..."
In response to Reply # 0

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/five-days-after-burial-tampa-cat-crawls-back-from-grave/2215343

TAMPA — Eleven days ago, Ellis Hutson found his cat Bart in the middle of E 113th Avenue. He had just been hit by a car and wasn't breathing.

"I couldn't stand to bury the cat," the 52-year-old said, so he asked his neighbor Dave to dig 1 ½-year-old Bart a shallow grave next to the street.

Five days later, hair matted and much the worse for wear, Bart was back, somehow managing to escape his grave. He meowed at Hutson's neighbor, Dusty Albritton, for some food on Jan. 21.

"At first it blew me away," said Albritton, 42. "All I knew was this cat was dead and Pet Sematary is real."

Bart had a broken jaw, a ruptured eye and a torn-up face, but he was alive, dehydrated and hungry. And Hutson wasn't sure what to do.

"It was unbelievable," he said, chuckling. "I've never seen anything like that before."

He reached out to veterinarians before getting in touch with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay, who offered to take care of Bart. Hutson didn't have much money for Bart's extensive surgeries, but Humane Society executive director Sherry Silk said the organization's Save-A-Pet Medical Fund will help Hutson pay for the procedures, which will cost more than $1,000.

Bart underwent surgery to remove his eye, wire his jaw shut and insert a feeding tube Tuesday afternoon. He is expected to make a full recovery in about six weeks.

Hutson plans to keep Bart after he heals.

"The guy genuinely, believe me, cares about this cat," Silk said. "He's a well-meaning guy."

As for Bart?

"He's purring, even with all these injuries," Silk said. "I can't even imagine how awful he must have felt. He's just a really wonderful, patient, loving cat."

Lobby General Discussion topic #12710647 Previous topic | Next topic