Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12707827

Subject: "Any apps to help my toddler son learn Spanish?" Previous topic | Next topic
After_Words
Member since Aug 04th 2007
591 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 04:31 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Any apps to help my toddler son learn Spanish?"

He's about to turn five and go into a dual immersion program where they speak 90% Spanish and 10% English for the first two years (gradual shift to 50/50 by the time he's in fourth grade). I know the first two years are going to be crazy and frustrating for him, so I want to help prepare him now. The other thing is that my wife and I don't speak any Spanish, so it's not like we can just teach him ourselves. Are there any apps for toddlers that help with language acquisition? I guess in the same vein, are there any tv shows (I know Dora is the obvious answer, but it seems the Spanish on there is minimal) that do the same?

--------------------------------
"I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -- Mitch Hedberg

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
duolingo is a app
Jan 23rd 2015

Binlahab
Charter member
182954 posts
Fri Jan-23-15 04:53 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "duolingo is a app"
In response to Reply # 0

thats all i got but if you find something dope plz let me know i wanna learn & am force feeding it to my kids too

does it really matter?

for all my fans who keep my name in their mouth: http://i.imgur.com/v2xNOpS.jpg

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Lobby General Discussion topic #12707827 Previous topic | Next topic