Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12702913

Subject: "5-year-old boy finds gun, shoots baby brother in head (link)" Previous topic | Next topic
Nick Has a Problem...Seriously
Member since Dec 25th 2010
16580 posts
Tue Jan-20-15 10:41 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"5-year-old boy finds gun, shoots baby brother in head (link)"

SMH at the mom saying it was a paintball gun.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/20/us/missouri-boy-shoots-baby-brother/index.html

By Holly Yan, CNN
Updated 9:14 AM ET, Tue January 20, 2015

The mother called 911 to say her 5-year-old boy shot his baby brother with a paintball gun.

But it wasn't a paintball gun. It was a .22-caliber Magnum revolver. And the 9-month-old boy didn't survive.

Missouri authorities are trying to figure out what led up to the shooting Monday in Elmo, in the northwest corner of Missouri.

"At this point foul play is not suspected, and it appears at this time that the shooting was accidental," the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office said.

Sheriff Darren White told CNN affiliate KCTV that the baby was in a playpen when his brother found the gun lying on a bed. Authorities say the gun belongs to a relative, but not the mother.

The sheriff said guns are rampant in the rural community.

"We are big supporters of firearms around here," White told CNN affiliate KETV. "We have a lot of people that own weapons. They hunt. They target shoot. ... Most people are very safe with them, and this is one of those cases where everything went together in the wrong way."

Authorities have not determined whether charges will be filed against any adult in the case.

Falcons, Braves, Bulldogs and Hawks

Geto Boys, Poison Clan, UGK, Eightball & MJG, OutKast, Goodie Mob

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
. . .
Jan 20th 2015
This story woke me out of my sleep this morning when I heard it on
Jan 20th 2015

SoWhat
Charter member
154163 posts
Tue Jan-20-15 10:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. ". . ."
In response to Reply # 0

http://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=12689706&mesg_id=12689706&listing_type=search

fuck you.

vee-lover
Member since Jul 30th 2007
20388 posts
Tue Jan-20-15 11:37 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "This story woke me out of my sleep this morning when I heard it on"
In response to Reply # 0

the radio

So tragic all the way around

grassrootsphilosopher

Lobby General Discussion topic #12702913 Previous topic | Next topic