Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12701511

Subject: "GOT theories (all show spoilers)" Previous topic | Next topic
Very-Effortless
Member since May 07th 2011
7452 posts
Sat Jan-17-15 10:29 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"GOT theories (all show spoilers)"

If you've seen up to season 4, you should be fine with these. He references the books but nothing that hasn't been discussed in the show (except there noted).

The most concise R + L = J explanation of facts I've seen:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqzFwodZqQ

I think we'll see this play out on the show as one of bran's visions (esp since they have said they are breaking the no-flashback rule this season) before the next book comes out, which isn't a big deal since I think everyone has this figured out. At this point if GRRM writesit any other way, I'm done.

WTF is Littlefinger really up to?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-H7iGLCIw

I really think his mission is the iron throne. Especially since he's working to endear the Tyrells to him. I cannot wait to see/read about what he does when the Targaryean wrench is throw. Into his plot. Personally, the outcome I want is for Arya to end up a faceless woman in the employ of Dany (works since the faceless men hate slavery and Dany is our here breaking chains), Arya finds out the depth of Peter's involvement in shit from Sansa or Dany from Varys and either way he ends up dead.

Is HR = HS? Maybe but probably not. (This one is kinda book spoilery):
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOD7O7migDw

I think if the HS isn't HR than he is related to him or one of his people. GRRM writes similarities for a reason (see aryaand Jon looking alike).

Also book spoilery, The grave digger theory:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hka-lhU-EWs

HHound vs. Mountain in a battle to the death? Yes please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Green Mile is a movie where the magical black man wrongly dies and the white man who let it happen lives forever.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
seek help.
Jan 17th 2015
The Little Finger one was good. It didn't drop any new knowledge
Jan 17th 2015

PIMPINCHICAGO
Member since Mar 11th 2003
7441 posts
Sat Jan-17-15 11:00 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "seek help."
In response to Reply # 0

Lardlad95
Member since Jul 31st 2002
66340 posts
Sat Jan-17-15 11:24 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
2. "The Little Finger one was good. It didn't drop any new knowledge"
In response to Reply # 0

on me, but it was a nice sum up of dude's machinations.

I'm still waiting for episode 2 of the TellTale GOT series....this shit is making me impatient.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts..." -The Bard

Lobby General Discussion topic #12701511 Previous topic | Next topic