Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12700442

Subject: "Positive Friday" Previous topic | Next topic
teefiveten
Member since Oct 02nd 2008
33019 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 09:26 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Positive Friday"

Dedicated to the regs

i'm tired
work is nuts
but my boss is happy w/ me. and i'm glad she's happy because she's the boss i wish i had 8 years ago. i've learned a ton in the short time i've been here and it would be great to move myself into the tiny world of black real estate developers in nyc

i'm grateful for a 3 day weekend
we're annoucing the #DAF9 lineup today
i locked in some dj dates at a local bar that i like
and i may be doing a sexy REAL speakeasy again soon

tonight i'm doing some recon work
tomorrow i'm getting an ear piercing and the makossa fam will be reunited
sunday and monday i will be prepping for Ace Hotel!

this Monday is all music from Detroit. it's going to be fantastic!

like.me
http://tinyurl.com/3z8486u

"if the children are not initiated into the village they will burn it down just to feel its warmth." - african proverb

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
yay!
Jan 16th 2015
New Orleans next week woohoo this mama needs a break!
Jan 16th 2015
Jan 16th 2015
4 day weekend!!!!
Jan 16th 2015
im jelly, i need more sleep haha
Jan 16th 2015
hello strangers!
Jan 16th 2015
a lot going on
Jan 16th 2015
*tap dances*
Jan 16th 2015
      lmao!
Jan 16th 2015
           wish i had monday off too...
Jan 16th 2015
RE: Positive Friday
Jan 16th 2015
i was anticipating a horrible week but it turned out great
Jan 16th 2015

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 10:02 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "yay!"
In response to Reply # 0

i don't like my job
but i like everything else
i'm excited about what's to come

this weekend i need to clean my room
like dust and vacuum
i said i was gonna hire a maid this year
i gotta get on that

happy positive friday, y'all

______
gnap.

LadyLoveChild
Charter member
13898 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 10:16 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
2. "New Orleans next week woohoo this mama needs a break!"
In response to Reply # 0

It is for a work conference but hey I will take what I can get! 3 days of not having to get 3 kids dressed and buckled in for school. Oh and the sleep I may get in a bed all to myself no feet kicking me, no child feeling around for my boob so they can eat. And the food oh the food. I won't have to share and I can eat while my plate is still hot! LOL.
My kids are growing up too fast. WWIII had his 4 month appointment this morning, my middle child Elena turns two in a month and is such a little leader at school, and at 3 Juliana acts like a teenager. Her current obsession is ballet and watching videos on youtube. No cartoon ballerinas she wants real live people.
Big girl bed shopping for my little gals because they keep climbing out their cribs and I am afraid someone is gonna break their neck or arm or leg.
Also cleaning the house and getting things in order for my trip. Gotta set the husband up for success. lol.

living everyday grateful for his grace!

SHAstayhighalways
Member since Sep 03rd 2014
3696 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 10:40 AM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
3. "..."
In response to Reply # 0

...last day of my 2 week babysitting stint. finally. i mean it actually went pretty quickly but i got shit waiting for me to do back home.
my brother and i got some plans to put into action, starting with rehearsals.

...my son is starting to really form complete sentences and clear thoughts.
its so cool watching him grow in all aspects.

www.royallegacy.org

For Real (Official Video):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBRoCPO8esE

lfresh
Member since Jun 18th 2002
92696 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 12:12 PM

4. "4 day weekend!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

and i'm finally going home

man i cant wait to sleep in my bed
~~~~
When you are born, you cry, and the world rejoices. Live so that when you die, you rejoice, and the world cries.
~~~~
You cannot hate people for their own good.

initiationofplato
Member since Nov 06th 2013
2420 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 02:37 PM

8. "im jelly, i need more sleep haha"
In response to Reply # 4

~Experience is the currency of the soul.

LittleTortilla
Charter member
25462 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 01:28 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
5. "hello strangers!"
In response to Reply # 0

Three Quick Things

I'm trying my hardest to stay motivated and positive about life.

I am going to get my health coaching certification in three weeks. This will allow me to get some other parts of my business off the ground. I am also going to a branding workshop which will help me be able to sell myself a lot better.

Love is hard. Love is awesome

teeme
Member since Oct 01st 2009
1110 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 02:27 PM

6. "a lot going on"
In response to Reply # 0

with me and around me.
4 full months into my elevated gig. it's definitely been a challenge, and with everything that's happened...i still feel positive about it all. my team is awesome and aggravating and we've been kicking ass so far. i hope it continues.

this weekend is laundry, hair, mini road trip (yes, you'll have the house to yourself) and the sims 4. #selflove

shout out to the car gods who've been testing me these past few weeks/months!

have a great weekend, y'all!

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 02:35 PM

7. "*tap dances*"
In response to Reply # 6

>mini road trip (yes, you'll have the house to yourself)

______
gnap.

earthseed
Member since Feb 26th 2004
26989 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 02:54 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy listClick to send message via AOL IM
9. "lmao!"
In response to Reply # 7

now go runtelldat, ho.

latenitemix
Charter member
51255 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 03:07 PM

10. "wish i had monday off too..."
In response to Reply # 9

______
gnap.

nayaa
Member since Oct 06th 2009
20190 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 03:08 PM

11. "RE: Positive Friday"
In response to Reply # 0

- my grandmother is being discharged from the hospital next week! we thought we were gonna lose her. i'm so happy

- finally saw the apartment this AM. it's so amazing. i cannot WAIT to make it home. i'm still giddy.

- about to turn up with the besties skiing this weekend. glad we're reunited. should be a wine-fueled hilarious time

- we have way more work than we have hours to do it in. we complain/cry about the pressure, but it's a great financial position to be in. i just have to shift my mindset 'round it. we're a year old and drowning in work. that's a good problem to have. just gotta outsource some of it, which burns me to my core lol.

- this migraine aint gone tho... it needs to be. asap.

happy weekend, yall!

~
IG: @fireysky

blackrussian
Member since Oct 17th 2010
6498 posts
Fri Jan-16-15 04:08 PM

12. "i was anticipating a horrible week but it turned out great"
In response to Reply # 0

i thought i lost something important at the library (again!) but some kind soul handed it in! glad to have my thing back, but also gestures like that go a long way to restoring my faith in humanity. Also snagged a free wall planner - so minor but free is free, and it was the last one lol

i also thought i hadn't done enough studying over xmas break, but my profs said i'm way ahead of where i should be.

a project with a BIG institution that i thought had fallen by the wayside is still rolling & they are still finding a way for me to be involved.

getting more radio stuff coming my way. it still makes me a bit nervous but i'm enjoying it.

i got free tickets to London Art Fair next week!

finally having our work post-xmas party tomorrow, and i'm looking forward to it - though i'm gonna take it easy. have a good weekend everyone xx

Lobby General Discussion topic #12700442 Previous topic | Next topic