Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend
Lobby General Discussion topic #12699095

Subject: "Janice Dickinson Changed Her Story On Bill Cosby(swipe)" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 05:30 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Janice Dickinson Changed Her Story On Bill Cosby(swipe)"

"Forget these women!"(c)Claire

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/12/janice-dickinson-changed-her-story-on-bill-cosby/

Janice Dickinson Changed Her Story On Bill Cosby

10:04 PM 01/12/2015

Patrick Howley is an investigative reporter for The Daily Caller.
Model and former “America’s Next Top Model” judge Janice Dickinson remains silent on revelations that she changed her story about what happened with comedian Bill Cosby in a Lake Tahoe hotel.

Dickinson, who accused Cosby of raping her after slipping her a drink after a dinner in 1982, previously claimed in her book that Cosby went to bed in a separate room and never touched her.

Veteran Hollywood talent agent Don Gibble told The Daily Caller Monday that his former client Beverly Johnson and acquaintance Dickinson fabricated their stories of drugging and physical assault by Cosby. (RELATED: Beverly Johnson Had Brunch With Cosby and His Wife).

Dickinson told Howard Stern that she feared she would be sued if she wrote about Cosby in her 2002 HarperCollins memoir “No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World’s First Supermodel.” But Dickinson did write about Cosby — and the story she told is markedly different than her current version.

“The next morning I woke up, and I wasn’t wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man,” Dickinson told Entertainment Tonight. “…Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs.”

The Original “Bill Cosby Show” (2002)

From the book

“‘Exhausted?’ he asked, and it was clear he was trying hard to keep his temper in check. ‘After all I’ve done for you, that’s what I get? I’m exhausted …. ‘

‘Well gee Bill, if I had known it was going to be like this-’

He waved both hands in front of my face, silencing me. Then he gave me the dirtiest, meanest look in the world, stepped into his suite, and slammed the door in my face.”

To The New York Observer (2002)

“Oh, he’s so sad. He dangled a TV role. And he called me in rehab to come to Tahoe. In rehab! I was shell-shocked, and I’m getting bushels of fruit from Jagger. No one gave a rat’s ass about my sobriety. But you see, that’s the gilded prison of fashion. We’re riding in private jets, and meantime I was so incredibly, painfully sad and lonely. And trying to fill up the vapid hole with sex, drugs and rock ‘n’ roll.”

Printer-friendly copy | Top

Topic Outline
Subject Author Message Date ID
Accuser’s Manager Claims Beverly Johnson And Janice Dickinson LIED
Jan 14th 2015
If there's evidence to suggests this lady or Beverly
Jan 14th 2015

ThaTruth
Charter member
99998 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 05:32 PM

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
1. "Accuser’s Manager Claims Beverly Johnson And Janice Dickinson LIED"
In response to Reply # 0

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/11/exclusive-cosby-accusers-manager-claims-beverly-johnson-and-janice-dickinson-lied/

EXCLUSIVE: Cosby Accuser’s Manager Claims Beverly Johnson And Janice Dickinson LIED

8:13 PM 01/11/2015

Patrick Howley is an investigative reporter for The Daily Caller.
Bill Cosby’s two most prominent accusers, former models Beverly Johnson and Janice Dickinson, both fabricated their claims against Cosby, Johnson’s former manager told The Daily Caller in an exclusive interview.

Newly unearthed information suggests that Dickinson recently changed her story about Cosby to include sexual assault allegations.

Veteran Hollywood talent manager Don Gibble represented Johnson in the early 1990′s, and also says he personally knew Dickinson for more than twenty years.

Johnson recently alleged in a Vanity Fair piece that Cosby drugged her at his home in the mid-1980s after serving her a cup of cappuccino during a period in which Johnson was auditioning for a role on his sitcom. Johnson said that Cosby forcibly threw her, drugged, into a cab.

But Gibble said that Johnson told him her Cosby story many times, and that it only involved one personal meeting: at a pleasant, non-eventful brunch with Cosby and his wife Camille.

vee-lover
Member since Jul 30th 2007
20388 posts
Wed Jan-14-15 05:34 PM

2. "If there's evidence to suggests this lady or Beverly"
In response to Reply # 0

Johnson were lying abt what they said Cosby did to them then that's going to make ppl question, fair or not, the other accusers

grassrootsphilosopher

Lobby General Discussion topic #12699095 Previous topic | Next topic